The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Blogs are up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Blogs are up"
I thought this deserved it's own thread. I've a feeling there's some stuff in there worth discussing and there'll be more to discuss in the coming weeks.

http://rockstar2006supernova.spaces.msn.com/

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-21-06 1
 RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-21-06 2
   RE: Blogs are up Loree 07-21-06 13
       RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-22-06 14
 RE: Blogs are up nailbone 07-21-06 3
   RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-21-06 4
       RE: Blogs are up nailbone 07-21-06 5
           RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-21-06 6
               RE: Blogs are up geg6 07-21-06 7
                   RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-21-06 8
               RE: Blogs are up nailbone 07-21-06 9
                   RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-21-06 10
                       RE: Blogs are up nailbone 07-21-06 11
                   RE: Blogs are up SherpaDave 07-21-06 12
 Dave's blog Loree 07-23-06 15
   RE: Dave's blog Glow 07-23-06 16
 RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-26-06 17
   RE: Blogs are up Loree 07-26-06 18
       RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-26-06 19
           RE: Blogs are up Loree 07-26-06 20
 Dave's blog Loree 07-26-06 21
   RE: Dave's blog Glow 07-26-06 22
 RE: Blogs are up Glow 07-28-06 23
   RE: Blogs are up Loree 07-30-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-21-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Blogs are up"
A little snip from Patrice's.

"Week four begins.

For some, the madness sets in. I’m feeling good, having a blast. Everyone gets moody a bit and people have breakdowns sometimes, but it’s interesting to see it. It brings out compassion…. Eventually, even when it’s hard and I learn about where people are at. Some people here say they don’t want to win--They are here for the ride--but they don’t say it on camera."

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-21-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Blogs are up"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-06 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

poor Lukas *pout*

"I feel very alone and sometimes don't want to deal with this bullsh*t. It feels like these people are just waiting for me to do something wrong.

I got really angry last night and wanted to be somewhere else. But I’m going to hang in and fu**ing crush anything or anyone who gets in the way of my feelings and dreams.

If anyone is listening thank you for caring about me and watching me be me. I truly appreciate the effort by everyone on this show, but I’m going to reveal how hard I can roll… This is the beginning … soon will be the end."

I cannot wait to see how much of this comes out in his next performance. *sigh* Is it Sunday yet?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Blogs are up"
Glow I have been told that Lukas is one of the most charming and friendly of the rawkers at the tapings. Lukas, Dilana and Storm are said to be the ones that are so friendly and want to talk with their fans. The others stand back uncomfortable and do not approach the fans. Plus Magni and Toby are said to be great on stage but rather blah off stage.

07-22-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Blogs are up"
Oh yes. I've read all about that. If I didn't have two trips to San Fran this year, I'd be taking one to LA to plant a smooch on those amazing lips. Unfortunately, my bank account will not allow me that luxury.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Blogs are up"
Man, there are some REALLY mean people out there making comments. And most, not surprisingly, are anonymous.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-21-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Blogs are up"
I've only read the comments on Lukas' and I noticed some rude ones. Who else's were you referring to?

07-21-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Blogs are up"
Mainly Zayra, but Dana, too.

07-21-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Blogs are up"
oh. ick. I can only imagine what they're saying. I'll check it out in a bit. Most likely I won't be able to post anything positive in Dana's (maybe I can say, "hey. Yer pretty.) but I'll throw Zayra a bone. I've watched her performance a few times. I liked it.

Am I the only one like totally obsessed with this show here? *snort*

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Blogs are up"
*snort*

Who are you kidding? You're not obsessed with the show. You're obsessed with Lukas.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation
I put a blurb in my blog about the show today. But since I'm not in lust like I was last year (oh, why no JDs this year?), I'm less obsessed. But still thinking this is the best music show on TV.

07-21-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Blogs are up"
*squinty eyes*

oooh. I'll go check it out. Did you look at mine the other day by chance?

07-21-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Blogs are up"
I'm not obsessed, because I've already picked the Final 5, and until something happens to change that, it's all just filler...and chances to ogle Dana, Zayra and Storm. And Dilana, but she still kinda scares me , even though I hear she's a real sweetheart.

07-21-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Blogs are up"
Top 5? I've picked far beyond that and it still consumes me. LOL

Yep yep. She's totally different off stage. Well, not totally I guess. But different than I think most would expect her to be.

Dude, quit ogling Dana. That almost made me feel like a protective parent. *snort*

07-21-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Blogs are up"
Dude, quit ogling Dana. That almost made me feel like a protective parent. *snort*

Hey, she's supposed to be going for the more sexy look. I can't help it if boots are hot!!!

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Blogs are up"
Man, we have seriously different ogle factors. Dana and Zayra do zero/zip/nada for me. Patrice, on the other hand, is adorable.

07-23-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Dave's blog"
Dave N had a new blog up today at www.6767.com
The rockers had their first song writing clinic!

Quote: Today is an all new performance taping of Rockstar which will air on Tuesday night. Be sure to catch the reality portion of the show which airs on the MSN site on Monday as the singers go into their first song writing clinic. We recap it on the Tuesday show, but there is nothing like watching total drama unfold in all it's glory. Plus, we get a chance to finally hear some new Supernova and see where they are coming from musically. It should be a really entertaining episode.

07-23-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Dave's blog"
I loved this mansion episode. All three songs sounded pretty decent. I'd like to hear the full versions. Dilana's group had the best one, IMO (thanks to Lukas' chorus). Lukas drunk. LOL. Jill is on my nerves more than ever. Dilana dropped yet another peg in my book, though I'm curious to see what she does with her song (I believe she ended up with Time After Time - should find out in a few minutes *scratches arms with shaking hands* ). The voice clinics have really helped her out, I think. I love Storm and Magni more and more every week.

07-26-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Blogs are up"
From Dilana's:
"Soooo – I picked LUKAS, he picked Ryan and Ryan picked Storm. A crazy team with 3 HOT heads lol! I’m sure you’ll see it on TV – all I wanna say is I wanted to strangle Lukas (Puke-ass) but eventually we ended up with an awesome song."

From Storm's:
"The song writing clinic was utterly exhausting to me. Lukas is a fantastic idea guy with melody – but the drama between he and Dilana, combined with enough alcohol to choke a pig…made for total energetic chaos at our end of the house. I’m usually a sweet natured gal but I hit my limit and pitched a snit (A “snit,” by the way, when pitched by one as big as I, comes across more as a stomping, snorting bull on PCP…but still just a “snit”). We’re all still friends, but I don’t feel compelled to be in a band with that combo. At the end of it I had felt like someone had jammed a stainless steel straw into my soul and drained it like a sweet smoothie."

From Phil's:
"Certain things about this show kind of bug me. Supernova at this point is making it clear that their sound is hard rock. It makes sense to me that come song selection time we should be given more hard rock songs to choose from."

From Luke's:
"I’m angry because I can’t meet or see all the fans, if there are any. I wrote a song that I wanna share with everyone, it’s dope. I’ve heard I’m being portrayed as a drunk and that sucks… You will know the real me by listening to my voice and looking into my eyes. This is only Hollywood not the real world."

"Puke-ass"? I hope that's a joke. I really do. Because it sounds like something my ten year old nephew is too mature to say. I find it *interesting* that Lukas doesn't badmouth anybody in his blog. If that was such a dramatic blow-up, he's certainly mature enough to keep his mouth shut, eh? Also *interesting* is that Storm said, "he and Dilana," since we were lead to believe that it was all Lukas... Thank you, Storm. And she is soooo funny. If you read no other blog, read hers.

07-26-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Blogs are up"
Yes, Dilana seems to blame Lukas. But the others think it was a personality clash between the two. Dilana didn't seem to claim any blame. And Lukas was at least working on the project. How much of that finished product was Dilana? I guess we will never know.

07-26-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Blogs are up"
I think I might be getting a little crush on you.

07-26-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Blogs are up"
Awwww Glow...

I think we see this rivalry between Dilana and Lukas the same way. Dilana seems much more worried about it than Lukas.

Dilana is starting to annoy me with her little snarks in her blogs. She did it to Ryan too. They both wanted Zombie. She got it and yet she still had to snark on him.

07-26-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
21. "Dave's blog"
Dave N's blog from this morning...

Hatchet
I'm on my way to watch another Supernova hopeful get the hatchet! If it were MY band, Zayra would be packing her things and going home tonight, but that's not my call. The guys sometimes surprise me with their choices, so it's always just as much as a mystery to me as it is to you guys. There is something about Zayra that is entertaining to watch I will say. I really think that if she went into a more elctronic/Peaches direction, she could be all right, but a rock singer she is not. It is a bizzare season because for me, it wouldn't be a tough choice. The good news is that ones that evolve and grow, get to stay longer and hopefully learn something as well as get plenty of exposure and a crash course in this public life that they are living. Plus, it's just more rock on Network Television, of which I am a huge supporter. I'll check in after the show with a spoiler and another update.

One of my favorite moments from last night's show:

The exchange between me and Patrice. That actually went on for like 10 minutes in the studio. A lot was said but the gist was aired. For the most part, my point was that these contestants have so many weeks to impress the band that they should take advantage of the time and show them different sides. Most people going into an audition only get a few minutes to try out for whatever it is they are trying out for. If you have 13 weeks, why not show the band something new?

07-26-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Dave's blog"
I love Dave. so many people rag on him for being brutal this season but I think it's great. And he's almost always right.

07-28-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Blogs are up"
The blogs have been edited. Lots of stuff taken out of them. I don't like that they do that. First of all, we've already seen them the way they were posted before. Second, they took out a lot of things that show us who these contestants are and what they're thinking/feeling. I would have thought if they were going to edit them, they'd have done it BEFORE posting them at all. It infuriates me. It makes for paranoid and angry fans of the contestants and the show.

07-30-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Blogs are up"
MB is at it again. I know they edited them last year. I guess they got lazy this year and decided to go back and do it. And then it causes controversy and people talk about it and it adds to ratings and interest. MB is still the devil

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •