The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Be/Will Be"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Be/Will Be"
So who this week do you think should be the bottom three and who do you think will be voted into the bottom three.

It's a tribe creation!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Glow 07-26-06 1
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Bebo 07-26-06 2
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Magnolia_Rocker 07-26-06 3
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Loree 07-26-06 4
   RE: Should Be/Will Be geg6 07-26-06 5
   RE: Should Be/Will Be Bebo 07-26-06 7
 RE: Should Be/Will Be xwraith27 07-26-06 6
 RE: Should Be/Will Be michel 07-26-06 8
   RE: Should Be/Will Be toddE 07-26-06 9
       RE: Should Be/Will Be Wacko Jacko 07-26-06 11
 RE: Should Be/Will Be dreamerbeliever 07-26-06 10
   RE: Should Be/Will Be SherpaDave 07-26-06 13
       RE: Should Be/Will Be dreamerbeliever 07-27-06 15
       RE: Should Be/Will Be Snidget 07-27-06 16
 RE: Should Be/Will Be CattyChat 07-26-06 12
   RE: Should Be/Will Be SilverStar 07-26-06 14
       RE: Should Be/Will Be geg6 07-27-06 17
       RE: Should Be/Will Be Magnolia_Rocker 07-27-06 18
       RE: Should Be/Will Be CattyChat 07-27-06 19
       RE: Should Be/Will Be xwraith27 07-27-06 20
       RE: Should Be/Will Be SherpaDave 07-27-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Should:
Patrice
Zayra
Jill

Will:
Patrice
Zayra
Jill (please get her off my television. Pretty please.)

I have faith in the voters this week, I guess.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
I think the early voting pretty much nailed it and that the should be/will be lists will be in alignment this week:

Josh
Jill
Zayta

And Zayta will be gone. Her spaceship is waiting backstage to take her back to her home planet, where she will be a major recording star.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-26-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Should Be:

Jill
Patrice
Zayra - No way should this woman squeak by again. *crosses fingers*

Will Be:

Jill
Josh
Zayra - *gets her boot in the kicking position*

A Tribe Original!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
The 3 names on the screen when they left the air was identical to my bottom 3.

Zayra
Jill
Josh

They could have a double elimination tonight and it wouldn't bother me. All 3 need to go home. Josh was practically begging to go home.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Maybe he was. But Zayra was screaming "Beam me up, Scotty."

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
They could have a double elimination tonight and it wouldn't bother me. All 3 need to go home.

I had completely forgotten about the possibility of a double boot until I read the TV Guide Online blog. Now I'm wishing for one. As long as it's Zayta and someone, it'll be OK with me.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Should:
Jill
Josh
Zayra - please. go home.

Will:
Jill - going home.
Patrice
Zayra

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Patrice
Phil
Zayra

Of those, I hope Patrice leaves.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Should Be:
Josh: Good voice, but even he knows he's wrong for the group.
Patrice: Yawn. She's not bad, she's just...whatever.
Magni: More Yawning. Just so boring.

Boot: Josh, cause he doesn't want to be there.
Will Be:
Zayta: She, to me, fits with the group and has something special about her, but the public seems not to like her.
Josh: Yes, he is begging to be booted.
Patrice: I think she'll replace Jill in final voting, but maybe not.

Zayta: Really, love her but since she keeps getting bottom 3, probably her time is up. Good chance that Josh goes too.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-26-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
All of these should be:
Josh Logan
Jill Gioia
Zayra Alvarez
Dana Andrews
Phil Ritchie
Patrice Pike
Send them home now they stand no chance. Ranked in order so I will take the bottom 3 as should be.

Will Be:
Patrice
Josh
Zayra

Zayra and Josh will be going home since it will be Patrice's first appearance in the bottom three.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Should be:
Patrice
Jill
Zayra

Will Be:
Patrice
Jill
Zayra

Going Home:
Zayra

If memory serves, think in episode one Bawk Bawk said something about a 13 week competition. So with 15 rockers, really doubt that there will be any double eliminations. Math says 12 weeks of single eliminations & then 3 fight it out during the finally.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
After anchor for encore, I think finally for finale is my new fave misspelling for this show. Because really, when we get to the end, won't some of be thinking "FINALLY?!"

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
lol Actually what I'll be thinking during the finally is finale I get to see the Lukas vs Dilana showdown!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
The Soup on E (which is a weekly clip show if you haven't seen it) always calls the Reality Show Finales the Finallys

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Should be:

Patrice
Phil
JILL goes bye-bye!!!!!

Will be:

Patrice
Jill
Zayra
- Shame she's been taking a beating, because she has more talent & much better stage presence than a few remaining. Unfortunately, if she lands in the bottom she'll be booted.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
I usually agree with most of what you say, Catty. But Zayra? Talent? *boggle* Not from anything I've seen. Or should I make that heard? Because I do agree that she gives a good stage performance, most of the time. When she moves, it's entertaining. She has a lot of energy. But that in no way distracts me from her horrible vocals. I watch A LOT of reality tv, and most of the time if someone is awful/evil they still keep me riveted enough to see what they'll do next. Not Zayra. I give her about 20 seconds before my ears start to bleed and I change the channel. I just can't stand her.

A Tribe work of art

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Word, girlfriend.

Horrible, just horrible.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-27-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Add me to the "Can't stand her" group. I think I finally pin-pointed exactly what it is last night that makes me cringe with her singing. I have already mentioned in another thread that her accent on some of the words make them sound out of tune but also when she is jumping notes she hits like 2 to 3 bum notes in between. She has limited control over her voice! On the notes she hit correctly I agree that she has a good voice but those good notes are out weighed by the number of bad ones. She needs some vocal coaching STAT!

A Tribe Original!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
I stand by my comments that Zayra is very talented. She is not right for SN, but I hope she remains and chooses the right song to show everyone what she can do.

Go to her Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/zayra
and listen to her original songs that are posted there. My faves are Hoy & So Long.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
She has a lot of energy. But that in no way distracts me from her horrible vocals.

I personally think that the "horrible" vocals come from the tremendous amount of energy she has on stage. Like Paris, her vocals suffer whenever she runs around onstage. Her last performance was actually pretty good. IMHO, her best yet, and only because she wasn't doing her manic dancing.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Should Be/Will Be"
Yupyup. Me, too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •