The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Raphael of the House Band arrested"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Raphael of the House Band arrested"
http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/entertainment/13808882.htm

Posted on Tue, Feb. 07, 2006

Guitarist for Pink, others under arrest for alleged assault in LA

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - Guitarist Rafael Moreira, who has worked with Pink, Christina Aguilera and others, was arrested Monday for allegedly beating a man at the music school where he teaches, police said.
Moreira was booked for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon following an assault at Musicians Institute in Hollywood, police Lt. Russ Wong said.

Wong said he didn't have details of the events that led to Moreira's arrest or the object used in the attack, but a witness said he saw the victim bleeding from the face.
"I just heard a commotion and came outside to see what was going on," said Kevin Campos, a student at the institute.

"I saw a guy with a bloody face. He went into the library to wipe his face, then he came back out and confronted Rafael. That's when I went to get security," Campos said.

A telephone message left after business hours with the school, and an e-mail sent to an address listed on Moreira's Web site, were not immediately returned late Monday.

Moreira, who graduated from the institute in 1998, is listed on its Web site as one of its "success stories." His profile notes he has toured with Pink as well as performed with Aguilera, Marc Anthony, Sisqo and Mya.
Moreira, who was born in the southern Brazil town of Cambara, also fronts his own rock band, Magnetico, and appeared on the CBS reality show "Rock Star: INXS."

ON THE NET
rafaelmoreira.com and mi.edu

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Raphael of the House Band arres... weltek 02-08-06 1
 No charges laid Loree 02-22-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Raphael of the House Band arrested"
You beat me to it!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No charges laid"
Feb. 22, 2006, 9:10AM
No charges to be filed against guitarist in alleged assault

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES — Guitarist Rafael Moreira, who has worked with Pink, Christina Aguilera and other pop stars, won't face charges after a confrontation with a music student earlier this month.

There was insufficient evidence to bring charges against Moreira, Los Angeles County district attorney spokeswoman Jane Robison said.

Moreira was arrested Feb. 6 for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon after he allegedly struck one of his students at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood with a guitar.

His attorney, Robert Hale, said Moreira was defending himself against an unruly student, adding the man attacked Moreira after the teacher criticized his playing. Hale said Moreira only used his guitar to fend the man off.

Moreira, whose native language is Portuguese, was so shaken up by the confrontation that he initially had trouble explaining to authorities what happened, Hale said.

"Rafael has always had faith in the district attorney's office that when they reviewed all of that facts he would be exonerated," Hale said in a statement issued Tuesday.

The guitarist, who graduated from the institute in 1998, is listed on its Web site as one of its "success stories." His profile notes he has toured with Pink as well as performed with Aguilera, Marc Anthony, Sisqo and Mya.

Moreira, who was born in Brazil, also fronts his own rock band, Magnetico, and appeared on the CBS reality show Rock Star: INXS.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •