The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RockStar DVD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RockStar DVD"
MB is putting out an official RockStar DVD.

Here is some new information about the Rock Star: INXS DVD that comes out on Nov. 29th:

http://www.antimusic.com/news/05/oct/3102.shtml

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus features include casting interviews, a backstage tour of the show and a VIP party at the "Rock Star" mansion, during which the contestants partied alongside Hollywood stars Matthew Perry, Ray Liotta and Hank Azaria, among others. Candid clips include Jordis talking about dedicating "The Man Who Sold the World" to a lost friend and the rockers arriving at the mansion for the very first time. Also included is a "Too Hot For TV" segment, which includes, among other things, Fortune's butt-naked birthday celebration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RockStar DVD weltek 10-31-05 1
   RE: RockStar DVD Wacko Jacko 10-31-05 2
       RE: RockStar DVD weltek 10-31-05 3
           RE: RockStar DVD geg6 11-02-05 5
 RE: RockStar DVD CattyChat 11-01-05 4
 Watched it last night weltek 11-29-05 6
   RE: Watched it last night geg6 11-29-05 7
       RE: Watched it last night weltek 11-29-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RockStar DVD"
>Also included is a "Too
>Hot For TV" segment, which
>includes, among other things, Fortune's
>butt-naked birthday celebration.

We'll I wasn't going to buy it...until I heard this.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-31-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RockStar DVD"
The best thing about this DVd is it is priced at about $15.00. I will probably by it.

10-31-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RockStar DVD"
If you go to inxs.com, you can link to a pre-buy of the Rockstar DVD & Switch for around $26 with free shipping...plus a free poster and download of Pretty Vegas.

I might as well just put the link in that goes from inxs.com:

http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/MerchandiseDetails.jsp?merchId=91308&skuId=91325

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RockStar DVD"
Thanks for the link.

Pre-order confirmed.

What a great birthday present for myself. All for only $25.40!

I'm such a slut for the blues.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RockStar DVD"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-05 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

I got my notification email last week about the DVD and I'm salivating waiting for its arrival. Luckily, I can satiate myself with the VH-1 video link for "Dirty Vegas." Seems the vibe is good that INXS will succeed in their comeback with JD at the helm (I KNEW IT WOULD BE) and I look forward to what happens when the album hits.

I'm crossing my fingers & toes that I get VIP passes to the concert -- I was frustrated, though, that I was only allowed to "enter" once, for only one show, even though I have tix to two shows. I thought it would have doubled my probably slim chances of getting the passes.

Can't wait to see more birthday party footage . . .

11-29-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
6. "Watched it last night"
The JD butt scene isn't short, you get a nice long view.

The performances from the season were ok. I really wish they would've chose some better performances from Mig (such as Baby I love your way). Sorry Glow & knockers, no performances from Neal & Daphna, although they have some other footage with them.

The audition interviews were fun to watch. Notable ones were Neal and JD. Deanna tells the story of her ex's rejection pushing her into singing.

The Too Hot for TV section really wasn't that good, other than JD's butt & Susie eating the cake.

The bonus footage has a few good parts. Has backstage tours with JD, Mig & Marty. The Rocker Mansion party was cool.

The after concert (the new INXS) was great. Worth the DVD to see that. JD did muff a few lyrics, but overall did well. When he went over to the other rockers & had them help sing Never Tear Us Apart, it was awesome.

It was just nice to be reminded what good voices those such as Ty & Jordis had. They both kind of left a sour taste in my mouth at the end of the season (Ty being sour grapes & Jordis loosing her self confidence), but I was starting to forget what fabulous voices they had.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Watched it last night"
Agreed! I watched it over the weekend (got it Saturday!) while I sat at home with a sinus infection. It made being sick much more fun.

Personally, I'm glad Glow and Knockers didn't get their honeys on this (sorry, guys, but IMHO they sucked!). I liked most of the performances, but I agree that they didn't always choose the ones I thought were best (in that case, I would have left out all of Mig's, LOL).

The "Too Hot" section was a dud, excepting, of course, the whole JD's butt thing. Which I could probably watch hours and hours of.

The rest of the bonus stuff was pretty good. I especially liked the audition footage. Even with 20/20 hindsight, it's pretty clear that JD's was memorable. The interviewer was obviously charmed by him. And it's easy to see why.

Loved, loved, loved the INXS after concert. I agree that this section makes the DVD worth the price alone.

Now, have you listened to the CD?

I'm such a slut for the blues.

11-29-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Watched it last night"
I have...and JD sounds like perfection with the band. What a great fit he is. I can really appreciate the talent of the whole band (writing, musicianship, etc) when comparing it to a lot of what's out there on the radio these days. It's like a breath of fresh air.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •