The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"INXS Leg 1 TIX"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"INXS Leg 1 TIX"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

Never been a fan of Ticket Master -- Who got their Tickets???

I logged on as soon as presale tix were activated & at 10:01 a.m., the best seats I was able to buy at the Borgata at $75 a pop, plus costs were center orchestra, ROW 18. Hopefully, I'll be able to get closer when we get there & they see we're easy on the eyes *crossing fingers*.

At 10:05 a.m., the best seats I was able to get in Philly -- I was NOT able to purchase any of the premium pit or orchestra seating seats -- were the cheaper tix ($39 + costs) and I am in someplace called L/C Orch Row O.

I want to know who is getting all the best seats?? Aggravating.

Anyone else have better luck than me?? Also, anyone else attending either the Atlantic City or Philly shows?

How about you, LaLaLisa -- what did you end up with??

Edited to correct many mistakes, due to emotional distress

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX true 10-12-05 1
   Join the INXS Fan Club for PreSale ... CattyChat 10-12-05 2
   RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX true 10-12-05 3
 RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX weltek 10-13-05 4
   RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX Wacko Jacko 10-13-05 5
 RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX Hoobie 10-17-05 6
   RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX CattyChat 10-19-05 8
 RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX true 10-18-05 7
   RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX TLake 10-19-05 9
 More Locations added Loree 11-02-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
Tickets go on sale here Saturday. Most expensive ticket is $42. Potential World Series tickts go on sale at the same time, so I'm hoping most of the cities ticket buyers are preoccupied.

How do you get presale tickets?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-12-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Join the INXS Fan Club for PreSale Tix"
Join the fan club, then follow these directions --

Make sure you log onto INXS.com on Wednesday, Oct. 12 for the Fan Club ticket presales for the North American Switched On tour dates! Ticket presales will start at 10 AM local time in several markets.

Please continue to check INXS.com and look for an email from us for any further ticket updates.

Please note: there is a 4 ticket limit per show for the Fan Club ticket presales. We have reserved seats in the house for Fan Club members to purchase but please be advised there are a limited number of tickets available. Fan Club tickets are available on a first come first served basis.

If you need help purchasing tickets please visit our ticket help system for futher info.

If you are not already a member of the official INXS.com Fan Club, subscribe today. Fan Club members gain access to ticket presales, exclusive content and much more!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-12-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
How do you get presale tickets?

Ooops, should have looked at the other thread first. No way am I joining a fan club for $24.50! I'll take my chances on Saturday. What a rip!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
Two words: Ticket Brokers. I'm sure they have a back door.

I think your Borgata set sounds like great seats! Enjoy!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-13-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
I once joined a fan club so that I could get better seats to the show and I was floored at how bad the seats I got were. It was an arena show for Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I got lower bowl straight from the stag....behind all the floor seats. When i got there I needed to borrow binoculars to see them.

Who gets the good tickets? Good question. In the case of my show I think the season ticket holders and relatives of the arena management got them. Maybe even radio stations and sponsors. I mean I was able to buy tickets before anyone else and I got skunked. I will never do that again.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
I was able to get FIRST ROW to Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas. Woo hoo.

Anyone else heading to Vegas?

BTW, ordinarily I hate Ticketmaster as well, and this is the first time in about 50 tries that I've gotten the tickets I want. This leads me to believe that this won't be a sold-out show.

10-19-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
I'm so jealous. I am holding out hope that I can snag the VIP backstage passes for at least one of the 2 shows I have tickets for.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-18-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
I forgot to call for tickets on Saturday, but I got them yesterday! I was amazed that such good seats were still available.

I have been having withdrawls since the end of the show, and while I'm thrilled that JD won, I'm realllly missing Marty. So, so glad he will be touring with INXS!

TLake 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TLake Click to send private message to TLake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
I had a tough time getting ticketmaster to accept the INXS fan club password, but it finally worked out and I got Row Y in the front section for Las Vegas... can't wait!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "More Locations added"
2 November 2005

New dates to be added!

Nothing like a little forewarning... Keep your eyes locked to INXS.com's news area and to your inboxes, seven more dates are being added to the first leg of the Switched On tour.

In addition to a second New York date, INXS.com can reveal that the band will also visit Atlanta, Norfolk and Charlotte as well as three Florida dates at Clearwater, Jacksonville and Boca Raton.

There will be fan club pre-sales for all of these dates taking place early next week...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •