The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Rockstar tour"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Rockstar tour"
Suzie, Marty, Deanna and Ty are all confirmed for the Rockstar Tour coming in November / December. Additional rockers may also join. No word on whether Marty will be performing with the Lovehammers or with the House Band.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Suzie Loree 10-08-05 1
 RE: The Rockstar tour CattyChat 10-09-05 2
 Tour cancelled Loree 10-31-05 3
   RE: Tour cancelled weltek 10-31-05 4
   RE: Tour cancelled CattyChat 11-01-05 5
       RE: Tour cancelled Loree 11-02-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-08-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Suzie"
This is Suzie's website:

http://www.suziemcneil.ca/

And here is a download for a radio interview with Suzie:

http://rapidshare.de/files/5925620/Chum_FM_Interview_-_09-26-05.mp3.html

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-09-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Rockstar tour"
I'm actually surprised Marty will be on the tour. Maybe he'll open with the Lovehammers. On the one hand, it will get he and his band some experience playing larger venues & "touring." On the other hand, I would think he would be busy trying to get the Lovehammers ready for the INXS tour & opening for them. I would think it would take serious prep getting their "act" together for a professional tour.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-31-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
3. "Tour cancelled"
MiG has announced that the RockStar tour has been cancelled. His reason was that everyone is too busy with their own thing. But since MB could make them do it if he wanted. I think there was lack of interest.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tour cancelled"
Not surprised. I don't think you could get away with charging ticket prices that would be required.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tour cancelled"
I'm also not surprised. During the show, I was all ready to buy tickets to a Rockstar Tour, but a few things happened --

1. My choice & number one draw won the gig -- So, I am seeing the new INXS twice in Feb.

2. Some of my other faves lost their appeal throughout the run -- Ty (his "parting speech" disappointed me); Jordis (I think she needs time to get better); MiG (King of the Sour Grapes & each week I saw more and more how weak his vocals & performances were).

I still love Suzie & will buy her CD, but not a huge draw to see in concert at this point. I never was a huge fan of Marty, but he kinda grew on me & I'll see him and his little Lovehammers in February.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

11-02-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Tour cancelled"
This is getting confusing. Suzie is still saying there is a RockStar tour in November. But MiG is saying there isn't. I wonder if they are all getting different info or if some of them just aren't invited.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •