The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inxs contestants on Supernova????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Smurfybrown 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smurfybrown Click to send private message to Smurfybrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inxs contestants on Supernova????"
I have heard rumors on many message boards and the Rock Star site that there will be a couple Rock Star Inxs rockers on the new Rock Star Supernova. There was some great talent and many have jump started a new stardom due to the show. But, I am not sure it would be fair that the Season one "Inxs" contestants to be on Supernova? It seems that they would already have a fan base and may take away from some of the new Supernova rockers votes. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Marty, Mig and the others....

Well it is gonna show that the ones without much talent will be kicked off pretty quick in that case. If it was up to me, they had their chance and should be guests NOT in the running for Supenova.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova??... Wacko Jacko 03-21-06 1
 RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova??... CattyChat 03-21-06 2
   RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova??... Wacko Jacko 03-22-06 3
       RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova??... Loree 03-22-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-21-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova????"
Yes, and no. Is it fair? Maybe not. But it is Supernova's choice and only SuperNova's choice on who they want as there singer. If they want Marty on the show and he wants to be on the show why the heck not...it is an audition. I just hope that on this season if Supernova does not want a female singer they don't have half a show of them. You still can not tell me that INXS wanted a male singer all along...so then why was half of the field female singers? Don't waste our time and don't waste their time. Let's say a famous singer like.......Stephen Pearcy from Ratt wants to sing in Supernova.....he should be allowed to be in the audition process.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova????"
I have mixed feelings on the returning contestants. On the one hand, I am looking forward to seeing who comes back (the only one I've heard confirmed is Suzie McNeil). There WON'T be a return of Marty, because he and his band signed a record deal & he got what he needed out of RockStar INXS.

I do think it will be a bit unfair in the beginning for the newbies, because I for one am rooting for Suzie already since I heard she's on. But I think talent & the band's choice will win out in the end.

Lastly, to hit on WJ's comment about so many females in the INXS season being a waste. Actually, INXS's original intent was for a female lead and that is why there were so many female contestants. INXS then found out that the fans thought otherwise & wanted a male lead and JD ended up the obvious choice. So it really wasn't a waste of time to have the girls, it just ended up differently than INXS first envisioned it.

I just can't wait for the next season to start and see the tweaked format & the new talent, along with some familiar faces. So, without knowing or hearing anyone else, I'm in Suzie's corner at the moment. She has a great voice & hopefully her stage presence & confidence has continued to grow since the first go around.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-22-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova????"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

I think it is fair for the contestents that those who were on last season could be on there....that is if Suzie McNeil wants to be in the type of band with MotleyCrue/GunsnRoses/Metalicca. But do you seriously get the impression that that is the type of music Suzie appeals to most. Also, from my stand point I have seen enough of not only Suzie, but the other contestents. I'd like to see new blood. All power to them though...it would over an interesting twist.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Inxs contestants on Supernova????"
I heard that Suzie was asked about being on the show this season. But she does not want to compete again. She may return as a guest though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •