The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
This does not include who was booted.

INXS songs sung tonight by the bottom 3:

Suicide Blonde
By My Side
What You Need

There were two encores. The one encore was the one we voted for on MSN, but the studio audience got to vote for the other one and it was won by a landslide.

You will hear something new (vocally) from one of the rawkers. I think this one's been holding out on us.

They announce the B3 just like they did the last couple of weeks. One is announced, then they sing before the next one is announced.

There were a few questions and answers before the B3 were announced. Someone asked JD how he felt about married women. He said he totally respected marriage vows, buuuuuuuuut he believed in giving women what they want, when they want it, where they want it and how they want it. Then he went on to say that he really did respect marriage and looked forward to getting married himself someday. Awwww, he's just so damn CUTE!

Some women had a pair of white cotton big momma panties with "Moms for MiG" written on them with a black Sharpie. Hee-hee!

The three who sang INXS songs sang them VERY WELL. Not a clunker in the bunch.

Dave thanked JD for the kiss during Pretty Vegas and wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

A guitar will be smashed onstage.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... ginger 09-14-05 1
   RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-14-05 4
       RE: A few small hints about tonight... shanana banana 09-14-05 5
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-14-05 2
   RE: A few small hints about tonight... weltek 09-15-05 26
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... Iam_Xtreme 09-14-05 3
 I know who gets booted...... PrincessJ 09-14-05 6
   RE: I know who gets booted...... WackeeChik 09-14-05 8
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... LaLaLisa 09-14-05 7
   RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-15-05 18
       RE: JD LaLaLisa 09-15-05 28
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... shanana banana 09-14-05 9
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... byoffer 09-14-05 10
   RE: A few small hints about tonight... jpl68 09-14-05 11
       RE: A few small hints about tonight... cheesybread 09-15-05 15
       RE: A few small hints about tonight... byoffer 09-15-05 16
       RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-15-05 19
 I Heart Loree trigirl 09-14-05 12
   RE: I Heart Loree cycles2k 09-15-05 13
   Good Question Breezy 09-15-05 14
       RE: Good Question byoffer 09-15-05 17
           RE: Good Question youngatheart 09-15-05 20
               RE: Good Question Loree 09-15-05 22
                   RE: Good Question LaLaLisa 09-15-05 29
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-15-05 21
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-15-05 23
   JD trigirl 09-15-05 24
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-15-05 25
   RE: A few small hints about tonight... weltek 09-15-05 27
       RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-15-05 30
 RE: A few small hints about tonight... Loree 09-16-05 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
I'm guessing Loree's inbox is inactive because I was the 50,000,001st person to try to PM her about who won.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-14-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
I do know who goes home. But I am not telling. It ruins it for people. So my lips are sealed. Someone who found out their fave got booted got mad and has been broadcasting it. So the answer is out there if you want it.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
>I do know who goes home.
> But I am not
>telling. It ruins it
>for people. So my
>lips are sealed. Someone
>who found out their fave
>got booted got mad and
>has been broadcasting it.
>So the answer is out
>there if you want it.

Ahhhh.........just as I suspected. Susie is not going home tonight. I mean, really is she anybody's favorite?????

sigh

09-14-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Before they announced any of the B3, all 4 rockers huddled and had a moment together. This was all during a break. At the end of the huddle, JD kissed MiG on the lips. That boy loves kissin' people.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Uh huh. Just waitin' for my moment to be standing next to him.

I'm gonna win that private performance contest, damnit.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
I love to know things in advance but after reading your post I am glad that I have to wait.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

PrincessJ 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessJ Click to send private message to PrincessJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I know who gets booted......"
If you want to know I'll post it......

let me know!

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I know who gets booted......"
I need to know ... who was booted? I can't wait ...

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
"Dave thanked JD for the kiss during Pretty Vegas and wanted to make sure everyone saw it."

I just love those two MORE AND MORE

09-15-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
18. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Dave actually went on and on about the kiss. He talked about going home and having to kiss Carmen just to reassure himself. But Carmen understood because it was JD. And then one of the stage managers started talking about JD and how he is the one man that can make a guy wonder about his sexuality, etc. They were having alot of fun with the fact JD loves kissing everybody and he's just so sexy.

09-15-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: JD"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-05 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

Wasn't sure where to put these quotes from Dave on JD but this seemed like a good place:

wrkn4pnuts in Onstage_1 asks:
It seems that JD has had some humbling lately. Are you seeing it too?

Dave Navarro says:
That is what we call the magic of editing. (laughs)

and then later in the chat

Paralyzed_Dream in Onstage_1 asks:
lol Do you think JD is just misunderstood?

Dave Navarro says:
No, I think he's totally understood. (laughs)

http://chat.msn.com/msnlive_feature.msnw?id=artist/davenavarro_august2005

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Well, everyone kicked @ss on their INXS songs tonight --- especially MiG. Great to see him finally get in the bottom three and rule the roost.

Before they announce the eliminations in two minutes, I am changing my vote for a Susie boot tonight. I thought it would be Marty, but he didn't make the bottom three, and I CANNOT see JD or MiG going on the strength of their performances.

You never know, but that's my call!! Stay tuned.......

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
>>You will hear something new (vocally) from one of the rawkers. I think this one's been holding out on us.

Now that the show is over, who were you talking about? Mig with his INXS song??

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Uh, Mig? No, I hope J.D. was the person she was referring too with his accoustical version of Pretty Vegas. I don't know what to say except that perhaps the sky in my world is purple or something. I did not think Mig's performance was good at all.

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"

I'm with you JPL68. Not impressed by MiG at all last night.

09-15-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
I didn't think Mig's performance was special, but rather that him singing an INXS song would be something new.

09-15-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
19. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
The people at the performance were talking about JD on Pretty Vegas. He was singing higher notes than some of them had heard before. And people in the crowd were impressed.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I Heart Loree"
You're the greatest. You give great scoop without ruining the surprise! Keep up the good work.

What is going to happen next Tuesday. Surely it will be live, don't ya think?

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I Heart Loree"
Personally I hope next weeks show is not live I find the unedited chit chat of live shows sometimes detracts.

I'm too am wondering who Loree felt gave us something extra. I'd say Mig. JD delivered his usual cheesy vegas lounge act and Suzy was the same likable and entertaining Suzy we all love but know will never win.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Good Question"
Brooke kept saying how the performances were done, so what will they be doing next week? Signing autographs and the one with the worst handwriting wins?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

09-15-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Good Question"
I don't think she said the performances were done, but rather that the bottom 3-type performances were done. Now they won't be singing to stay on the show, but rather to win the show.

Not sure what the format for next week will be, but suspect Loree can give us the scoop. (and safe from spoilers!!)

youngatheart 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail youngatheart Click to send private message to youngatheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Good Question"
I have another question...I'm confused on how the finale will be done. What input will the voting public have? By now don't you think INXS has someone in mind? What if that person has the least amount of votes by the public? Are we done voting now?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before...don't always get a chance to skim each thread.

Thanks.

09-15-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Good Question"
There is no more voting by the public. INXS will have the final 3 sing next week and INXS will decide how to boot them and declare the winner.

09-15-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Good Question"
I thought Brooke (or someone) said something about hearing a new INXS song - something that made me think all 3 will sing the same song (in addition to something else.)

09-15-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
21. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
I have heard the show for next Tuesday will be taped on Tuesday (instead of Sunday). But it will be taped earlier in the day like they do with the Wednesday elimination show. So the winner will be known to the live audience a few hours before it is broadcast.

I have heard that INXS plans to perform on stage with the finalists. So it should be fun to actually see the finalists singing with INXS when they do the songs.

We will probably find out more when the VH1 show is shown on Sunday.

09-15-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
23. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Oh yes for the Marty fans. He likes older women. He was asked this from the crowd and he claimed he loves older women and went into quite a chat about it.

Before I found out for sure that Suzie had been booted I had guessed it. I was told that JD had really broke down over who was booted. And I knew that Suzie going home is the one that would really get that reaction out of JD. But they really edit alot and we miss things. I had also heard that it was overwhelming that the audience wanted JD for the encore. But watching it on TV it was hard to tell who got more applause between Suzie, MiG and JD.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "JD"
It looked like JD was really upset to see Suzie go. Glad that it isn't an act (unless a really good one). He always seemed to gravitate towards her. It must be such an emotional roller coaster for them right now.

I have to admit I shed a tear. I am such a freakin wimp! I'll be bawling like a baby next week and I don't even know these people!!!!

09-15-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Marty signed a bunch of stuff for fans, including a woman’s denim jacket and pieces from the broken guitar. He was asked to sign a woman's tatas but he declined.

A condom was thrown on stage at one point. MiG picked it up and the person screamed, "It’s for JD." It was a Trojan Magnum.

A female had her screen name from a website with the address written on her lower back. She turned around and bent over lifting her shirt to show JD. He took notice.

All the Rockers have "handlers" that stick close to them at shows to keep them from talking too much with fans and finding out things about the outside world.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
"All the Rockers have "handlers" that stick close to them at shows to keep them from talking too much with fans and finding out things about the outside world."

Well there's a job I'd like to have.

09-15-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
30. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Yes, I would gladly work for free as JD's handler.

Oh some other questions that were asked was whether Marty wears boxers or briefs and he answered: "Neither"

And Marty's fave dessert is Pound Cake.

While the 3 rockers were standing on stage waiting for INXS to make up their mind about who to boot. JD was standing in the middle with his arm around each MiG and Suzie. He reached down and gave them both a squeeze on the butt cheek. Both MiG and Suzie jumped at the same time and the audience all laughed.

09-16-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
31. "RE: A few small hints about tonight's elimination show"
Although the Rockers are not suppose to know this. The bottom 3 leaked out to them before the announcement on Wednesday. People that were standing near the Rocker's box said they heard the 4 of them talking about who was in the bottom 3 and they were consoling MiG who was very upset. So all the drama of Marty thinking he was being called down instead of MiG was acting. Marty knew he was safe. They were not suppose to know this. But they found out when someone slipped up.

OH and some of JD's fans got close enough to Marty that they told Marty that JD had called him an angel in his blog. They said Marty seemed surprised.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •