The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who won't make it to the final three?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who won't make it to the final three?"
I think it has to be Suzie. I really thought she would stay because they love her voice and would want a woman in the final 3 but she's been in the bottom 3 more than anyone and they'd have a hard time explaining that. Plus, they have said repeatedly they need to listen to the fans.

On the other hand, Bottom 3 to Final 3 would make a good story...

Nah, I'm sticking with Suzie is out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... shanana banana 09-13-05 1
   RE: Who won't make it to the final ... LaLaLisa 09-13-05 2
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... weltek 09-13-05 3
   RE: Who won't make it to the final ... Glow 09-14-05 9
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... pinay_racer 09-13-05 4
   RE: Who won't make it to the final ... Wacko Jacko 09-13-05 5
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... okaychatt 09-14-05 6
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... triednottowatch 09-14-05 7
   RE: Who won't make it to the final ... cycles2k 09-14-05 8
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... Shypappy 09-14-05 10
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... trigirl 09-14-05 11
 RE: Who won't make it to the final ... Tahj 09-14-05 12
   RE: Who won't make it to the final ... triednottowatch 09-14-05 13
       RE: Who won't make it to the final ... freefromwhatyouare 09-14-05 14
           RE: Who won't make it to the final ... Melody 09-15-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-05 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

It should be Susie, but I'm betting they won't boot the final woman from the finale because of why.......RATINGS!!!

lol. So I'm going for Marty or MiG.

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that JD is probably going to be the chosen one.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
"It should be Susie, but I'm betting they won't boot the final woman from the finale because of why.......RATINGS!!!"

I was thinking that, too, but if she doesn't get the votes do you think she'll bring in the ratings?

Or is it just the possibility it might be a woman?

I just don't see how MiG is gonna wind up in the bottom 3 and I don't see them getting rid of Marty or JD.

Now that I think about it - I'll be surprised no matter who it is.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"

WEll, the editing has kept us guessing, that's for sure. Given the editing, pretty sure it will be Suzie or Mig. I'm saying Suzie will go. Why? Because a finale of the other three is better than one with Suzie in it. So speaking of ratings...

Plus, Mig obviously has a HUGE loyal fan base. Why alienate them?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
I agree with Weltek.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
they wouldnt vote out suzie because they wouldnt remove the last woman. it wouldnt look good for inxs if they do this.

they wouldnt cut JD because he creates controversy. inxs needs a guy like him in the final 3. JD is the guy everyone hates.

so it's down to either mig and marty.

since i love Mig-marty has to go.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-13-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
Should be MiG or Suzie. Either one..Marty and JD are obvisiously the two best. I like Suzie more than MiG, but Mig better for InXs. So either of those.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
I thought Mig's performance was the weakest tonight, but that doesn't mean he'll be the one to go.

He just doesn't seem to connect to the fans the way the other three do.

For me, he has the dullest personality of all of the F4.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
Okay, I'm sure it was explained and I just missed it somewhere, but............how does tomorrow work? Does the person receiving the least amount of votes get eliminated? Then the top three sing an INXS song? Or do the bottom three perform and the top vote-getter sits it out? Then they eliminate Suzie?

After all this time, I find it hard to believe they would put the person they are leaning toward at the mercy of the voting public. Up to this point INXS has still been in control of who they sent home.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
My predictions have been wrong for the past two weeks, so I offer them with the warning that they are almost certainly wrong but....

My guess is for Suzie to go home next. She is likable but her performance was not inspiring. It was good but not great.

I predict a Mig or JD win. I enjoyed Paint It Black and think Mig would be just as good as or better than JD for INXS.

Marty is great. He is just not INXS.

Shypappy 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shypappy Click to send private message to Shypappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-05 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Suzie may not have had her best night with Interstate love song, but she's been so good throuout this competition, I think it's forgivable. She still has the best voice in the competition!

Marty should go! They act all cool about it, but I'll bet INXS didn't like his little record executive style pitch during the interviews. What a cocky little bastage!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
This is going to be the toughest night for sure. I wonder if they will make all four sing INXS songs, but tell us that the top vote getter is safe anyway. They have to hear MiG sing an INXS song. We should get to hear MiG sing an INXS song!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-14-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
I think it will be Suzie too. Those guys can't handle a woman!

Moves courtesy of Syren

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
Dave acts like he would like to "handle" her. Carmen has probably gotten jealous by now.

freefromwhatyouare 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freefromwhatyouare Click to send private message to freefromwhatyouare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
Hi All!

Tonight's elimination is the last before the sunglass wearing, washed up crew picks a vocalist...and do you really think the singer they pick will last longer than the upcoming album and tour? No...and I think this will be last we hear of INXS also. Michael wrote great songs and Andrew the lead writer now, just isn't the same without him.

Ok, on who's going home tonight:

Suzie is the weakest left of what I feel are 4 very marginal talents. I do like Marty's presence and really feel he is the only true musician on this show.

Suzie tonight will once again show her vocal limitations..and her lame, fake, "Rock Star" wanna be stage antics. She was kept around as the token female, but now for the finale they will prefer the fight between the boyz...INXS talked of prefering a female early on, but Suzie 'aint it.

So yes, Suzie leaves tonight and she will break down in tears and the producers will soil themselves trying to get shots of her and the sunglass crew acting depressed.

Marty should win this thing, but as has been said her many times...he will be better off on his own or with his band.

I was also thinking maybe Suzie and Mig will both go down tonight so they can have a battle royale next week between Marty and J.D. Each doing at least 3 songs to really show how much more talent Marty has than J.D. Then INXS picks J.D. and we never hear from them again...

Why isn't the finale 2 hours? Come on CBS you have been trying to kill this show from the start. Cutting out the Monday show for re-runs of "2 losers and a fat ugly kid" Now that the ratings are up you need to make the finale a 2 hour ratings booster.

Bye Bye Suzie..good luck to you on open mike night at your local pub...

Peace and Love!

Michael..

P.S. Note to Dave...Call Perry and get the band back together...the ##### your putting out now just is filler...Jane's makes the world go 'round..

Or else Perry may call CBS for the next series..."Janes Addiction Axe Man Search"

Melody 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Melody Click to send private message to Melody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who won't make it to the final three?"
FreeFromWhatYouAre excellent post. Finally, someone who articulates the truth ---- Marty is the only true musician in the group. J.D. is very sincere, but he always seems like he is posing....and I just can't get past his low notes which all sound like Elvis.

J.D. was ordinary with "Pretty Vegas" on acoustic guitar. Marty was interesting (not perfect) and unique when he did "Trees" on acoustic guitar. When you put J.D. and Marty side by side J.D.'s limitations are definitely illuminated.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •