The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What would Simon have said?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What would Simon have said?"
After watching Tuesday's performances, several thoughts ran through my head:

(1) The first thought was, wow, I think Garry has taken up smoking crack. What did he say, something along the lines of thank you Marty for that wonderful interpretation of Creep (apparenlty Marty's voice magically and dramatically deteriorated from the time it came out of his mouth live to when it was filterd through the television set to my ears). I had to replay what he said to Mig 3 times because I thought I was hearing things, . . . something along the lines of with that performance I don't see you being in the bottom three. Anyhow, I digress.

(2) The second thought was I wondered what Simon Cowell's comments would have been to each performer. Here is my take:

Suzie: Suzie, . . . at least you looked great.

J.D.: I think with that performance, you have won this competition.

Marty: Its unfortunate for you Marty that you had to follow J.D. I thought your performance was OooKay, but it was not your best performance and I thought your version of Trees last week was better. The problem Marty is that Ok simply doesn't cut it at this stage of the competition.

Mig: So what! No, I mean really, Kiss from a Rose was nice. I personally thought Paint it Black was a mess, but regardless, . . . so what.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Fun idea! weltek 09-14-05 1
   RE: Fun idea! jpl68 09-14-05 2
 RE: What would Simon have said? Tahj 09-14-05 3
 RE: What would Simon have said? trigirl 09-14-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Fun idea!"
Suzie: I'm frankly surprised the crowd loved that. I thought it was an absolute disaster.

J.D.: If it were up to me, I'd give you the job right now.

Marty: I thought your vocals were trecherous, but you have that "it" factor that's popular right now. You don't have the best voice of this competition, but you pulled it off.

Mig: I'm going to disagree with Paula & Randy. That was just okay for me. *shrug*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fun idea!"
Bravo, and I love the Paula and Randy reference! As Simon would say, . . . well done!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-14-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What would Simon have said?"
Simon: I hate rock and roll, especially when it's screechy and depressing. I can't tell who was good and who wasn't. I'm all about fluffy pop. It makes my man boobs tingle.

Moves courtesy of Syren

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What would Simon have said?"
Excuse me Brooke, but only I am allowed to wear children's sized clothing on this show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •