The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Conspiracy Theorists unite"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Conspiracy Theorists unite"
A while back it was mentioned that in a live internet chat, some of the band members said that there was a performer who they didn't think was right for the band that hadn't been in the bottom 3 yet. It wasn't that long ago. At the time I thought it was JD, but they have spared him a few times now. Could they have really been referring to the MiGinator from MiGnition?

Now everyone has been in the bottom 3 but MiG. The other three have been spared at least once by INXS. Then this week they start saying things like, "It's a shame you haven't been in the bottom three so we could hear what you can do with an INXS song." Knowing that he has a strong following which continues to vote him to the top despite better performances, I think the band is trying to convince the voting public to let him go to the bottom three, on purpose. This way they can just boot him.

One can only hope....

(BTW, I can't look at him anymore without thinking of what someone said about his photo shoot. "This is fun, I Love pictures! WEEEEEE!" LMAO.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite jpl68 09-14-05 1
   RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite cheesybread 09-14-05 2
       RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite jpl68 09-14-05 3
           RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite youngatheart 09-14-05 5
 RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite weltek 09-14-05 4
 RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite trigirl 09-14-05 6
   RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite shanana banana 09-14-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite"
I will follow . . . but here is another twist.

I got the same feeling you did when Garry first started to speak, but then he made the truly unbelievable comment that he thought with that performance Mig would escape the bottom 3. However, the more I think about it, maybe Garry (assuming he really hasn't taken up smoking crack) was laying a twofold trap. One, an indication that hey it would be nice if you were in the bottom three so we could hear you (and then cut you), or Two, hey, maybe it would be nice if you were not in the bottom 3 so we can simply say, well, we never heard you sing an INXS song, so we simply can not chose you. I mean really, how can they chose him if he does not sing a song (he did actually sing one by himself during a radio performance - Need You Tonight - which was just o.k. for me).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite"

See I think the comment about probably not being in the bottom 3 because of his performance was part of it. A little reverse psychology to seal the deal.

--Garry
"It's a shame you haven't been in the bottom three....ho humm, I guess you won't this week either."

--pre-teen voter staring at his bare chest
"I'll show you my Mig can sing INXS! I'm not voting for him this week!"

--Tim Farris
"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pack your bags Theatre Boy!"

;)

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite"
Lets hope.

youngatheart 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail youngatheart Click to send private message to youngatheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite"
I just find it odd this far into the competition that they don't have all of them singing INXS songs for their performances also. How can they possibly boot Mig, if he's in the bottom 3, after only one INXS song. Mig did make a solid point, apparently there are several people with money in their wallets waiting to shell it out that have been voting for him...that's why he hasn't been there yet.

Actually I hate to see any of them go. This definitely is the best top 4 they could have gotten. They bring something different to the band.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite"
I completely agree. At the time, I really didn't think it was Mig they were referring to, but in retrospect, it makes sense.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite"
Didn't you think that MiG was clever when answering Dave's question about not being in the bottom 3. Reminding INXS that the voters are also the record buyers was smart.

Still think he should go, but I'd be the first in line to see him on Broadway!

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Conspiracy Theorists unite"
Trigirl -- I agree, that was a very smart way to word his answer to not being in the bottom three.

All the same, tho, I do hope he is in the bottom three tonight because I don't think anyone should get into the finale without singing an INXS song. I hate the way this has been set up for the last six singers or so here -- b/c if MiG is in the bottom three tonight, I don't think it's fair to boot him after only one performance either. It's a quandry, b/c you can't figure out if anyone is right for your band or not after only one performance, so MiG is definitely in a very tough spot here, no matter how many record-buying fans there are out there voting for him. If he sucks at INXS, not finding out until the end is totally insane.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •