The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"9/6 Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-06-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"9/6 Show"
OMG JD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAS THAT TOTALLY HOT OR WHAT???????

I CAN'T STOP SHOUTING!!!!!

i guess it's because i cranked up my tv to full blast

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 9/6 Show CattyChat 09-06-05 1
   RE: 9/6 Show cheesybread 09-06-05 2
       RE: 9/6 Show Wacko Jacko 09-06-05 14
           RE: 9/6 Show Majic Mitch 09-07-05 24
           RE: 9/6 Show KittyMeghanLeah 09-12-05 38
               RE: 9/6 Show LaLaLisa 09-12-05 40
                   RE: 9/6 Show Iam_Xtreme 09-12-05 41
                   RE: 9/6 Show weltek 09-12-05 42
                       RE: Listening to RockStar on CD LaLaLisa 09-12-05 43
 RE: 9/6 Show LaLaLisa 09-06-05 3
   RE: 9/6 Show CattyChat 09-06-05 4
   RE: 9/6 Show shygirl 09-06-05 5
   RE: 9/6 Show Wacko Jacko 09-06-05 13
 RE: 9/6 Show LaLaLisa 09-06-05 6
 RE: 9/6 Show syren 09-06-05 7
   RE: 9/6 Show arkiegrl 09-06-05 9
 MiG CattyChat 09-06-05 8
   RE: MiG Wacko Jacko 09-06-05 15
       RE: MiG queenbee 09-07-05 35
   RE: MiG KittyMeghanLeah 09-12-05 39
 Jordis CattyChat 09-06-05 10
   RE: Jordis Wacko Jacko 09-06-05 16
 Marty CattyChat 09-06-05 11
   RE: Marty cheesybread 09-06-05 12
       RE: Marty Wacko Jacko 09-06-05 17
 RE: 9/6 Show Iam_Xtreme 09-06-05 18
   RE: 9/6 Show triednottowatch 09-08-05 37
 RE: 9/6 Show shanana banana 09-06-05 19
 RE: 9/6 Show Labyrinth 09-06-05 20
   RE: 9/6 Show Moother 09-06-05 21
       RE: 9/6 Show NanIndy 09-07-05 22
   RE: 9/6 Show LaLaLisa 09-07-05 26
       RE: 9/6 Show Labyrinth 09-07-05 36
 RE: 9/6 Show queenbee 09-07-05 23
   RE: 9/6 Show LaLaLisa 09-07-05 25
 RE: 9/6 Show dragonflies 09-07-05 27
   RE: 9/6 Show Loree 09-07-05 28
 RE: 9/6 Show calamityc 09-07-05 29
   RE: 9/6 Show Loree 09-07-05 30
       RE: 9/6 Show Hoobie 09-07-05 32
 RE: 9/6 Show leianawd 09-07-05 31
   RE: 9/6 Show Moother 09-07-05 34
 RE: 9/6 Show dc_betty 09-07-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-06-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 9/6 Show"
So HOT!! J.D. is it. I never doubted it. He is the one to win. If he doesn't, it's INXS's loss & he better get a deal ASAP!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 9/6 Show"
JD rocked

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-06-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 9/6 Show"
JD was awesome best on the show. I would go to the store tomorrow and buy that song if I could. One of two good performances today.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-07-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Couldn't agree more. That song was so polished and perfect.

KittyMeghanLeah 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KittyMeghanLeah Click to send private message to KittyMeghanLeah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I definitely agree I'd buy his song. I'm glad he's going to sing Pretty Vegas again tonight yay! I wonder if that's on the CD they plan to sell on the 26th? or 29th of September.

09-12-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: 9/6 Show"
"I definitely agree I'd buy his song. I'm glad he's going to sing Pretty Vegas again tonight yay! I wonder if that's on the CD they plan to sell on the 26th? or 29th of September."

Nope, it's not but you can buy Pretty Vegas already (download it.) http://music.msn.com/rockstar/themusic/week9

You can see all the tracks of the Mayan CD at http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/MerchandiseDetails.jsp?selectionId=97726&sms=extsite-msn_rockstarinxs

I downloaded a bunch of songs last night - my first time ever! And then I burned them to a CD today. It sounds SOOOOOOO hot on my car stero. I have officially joined the 21st century.

By the way, you can listen to a snippit before buying. It's AMAZING how different it is just listening, not watching the whole performance. For instance, I was all set to buy Deanna's, "I'm the Only One" but it doesn't sound so hot - and not just the "live doesn't sound as polished as studio version" not so hot. I stuck with Melissa's original instead.

Anyone else change their mind about singers after listening to the sound only?

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I have changed my mind about who I think would best fit INXS after only listening to the sound of the singers. Though I personally do not like to watch JD perform I must say that his sound seems to fit INXS.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: 9/6 Show"
OMH-I'm so excited! I'm going to make a cd!

09-12-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Listening to RockStar on CD"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-05 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

IT'S THE BEST! I didn't get a chance to really listen to mine until today at lunch and it is such a different experience.

I love the songs more and more. Besides just melting at all of JD's songs Jordis' "Man Who Sold the World" sounds just as moving. Marty's "Hit Me Baby One More Time" is still real fun to listen to. It just gives me a whole different perspective of the singers.

I wonder how many people are going to bother to buy the Mayan CD when they can make their own favorite combination?

09-06-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I really, really listened to Suzie like I was gonna love it. Wanted to love her like all her fans do.

I had a hard time getting past it not sounding low/husky like Bonnie & Deanna.

Her voice is really lovely and so is she. If I just wanted to hear her, I could totally get into it. It didn't rock me. Didn't make me think of INXS. Not sure why they love her so much since I have a hard time putting their two sounds together.

Dang, I was really trying to be complimentary of Suzie. She is a great singer!

09-06-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I've always liked Suzie & think she has a great voice and I have been splitting up my votes between my fave (J.D.) & 2 or 3 others I enjoyed. BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS. My votes are for the man I want to win -- GO J.D.

Suzie is better off somewhere else. Not for INXS.

shygirl 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shygirl Click to send private message to shygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 9/6 Show"
First time poster here ... not sure how you will all react to what i say but i think that

JD IS AWSOME
SUSIE DONT LIKE SEEMS FAKE TO ME
MIG HES OK NOT FOR ME.
JORDIS SHE WAS AWSOME WHEN I FIRST SAW HER... BUT NEEDS TO PUSH HER VOICE TO WIN THIS.
MARTY I THINK I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING HE SINGS AND I LOVE HIS STRANGE DANCING.

NOT TRYING TO BASH SUSIE BUT JUST DONT THINK SHE IS ALL THAT AND HOPE WHO DESERVES TO WIN DOES.

09-06-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Suzie was so not INXs. Her original song was nice, but could you see INXs doing it. I can't believe Suzie after a couple weeks ago almost crying about not being able to perform this song...then we get this. Kinda disappointing.

09-06-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 9/6 Show"
MiG - Same as Suzie. Great voice, not rock, not INXS.

Different than Suzie: Hot! Hot! Hot! Bod!!!!!!!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Question...which one was JD? Was he the first one?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 9/6 Show"
yes.

09-06-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
8. "MiG"
MiG was an early fave of mine (2nd to J.D.) but each week he just confirms in my mind that he is more POP & not rock. Tonight put a couple of exclamation points on it for me. He is more of a Billy Joel or Elton John. Talented, but not right for INXS or any rock band

09-06-05, 11:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: MiG"
MiG was horrible today. Showed no true talent on Hard to handle. And his original song souunded like a reject for the New Partridge family.....still not the worst tonight.

queenbee 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail queenbee Click to send private message to queenbee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: MiG"
I personally think Mig got screwed by the viewer's song choice. Everyone else got a song they could knock out of the park. Why would anyone want to hear an Australian sing a Black Crowes song? That accent sort of ruins the feel of the song, no matter how good his voice is. But granted, it was still not his best work.

KittyMeghanLeah 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KittyMeghanLeah Click to send private message to KittyMeghanLeah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: MiG"
I agree.. At first I was totally into Mig but then it starts to get too redundant and after hearing Pretty Vegas sung by JD, I think JD is best for the job.

09-06-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
10. "Jordis"
I didn't like Jordis' version of Champions, either. Many bad notes. Queen is really hard to sing. Also, I downloaded MiG's version of Champions and was really disappointed with his version. J.D. choked the worst, but they are 0 for 3.

Not excited by Jordis' original either. IMHO, Jordis fell apart after Man who Sold the World. Give her a couple of years & she'll be awesome.

09-06-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jordis"
Jordis has continuelly gone down hill every week. Just like Dave said she is uninspired. She has given into the pressure. She should be the one going home tomorrow.

09-06-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
11. "Marty"
Marty is growing on me. He had the second best set of the night. I just can't get the thought of "if Tom Petty and Courtney Love made it" out of my head when I watch him.

J.D. & Marty, final 2 standing -- J.D. wins!!

Now, time to start voting for my boy, J.D.

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Marty"

I really liked "trees" but his version of "Everlong" sucked. I can't believe Dave or Tim didn't mention how he came in late several times and seemed tentative with the lyrics.

09-06-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Marty"
Trees was very good. Marty and JD were tonights stars. The other were terrible. Should be easy to pick the bottom three tonight. I like JD a little more than Marty becuase his song was more INXs. Marty on the otherhand could modernize INXs. After tonight I think those are the top two performers. MIG's performance tonight takes him out of the top contender spot.

People you need to make original songs that work for INXs. Suzie, MiG and Jordis have no clue.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I was totally disappointed in the show tonight! To me this show was the least entertaining of all thus far.

Please, Brooke come dressed in clothes for the next show, as this is not a pajama party. I do not know who picks out her clothes but tonight her clothes had me laughing the entire show.

Suzie's voice is awesome but she looked like a robot singing on stage.

MiG...my man...what happened? I love the Black Crows and you did not do them justice.

Jordis...poor thing...she look so ready to go home and so defeated tonight.

JD...I am not a fan...but I must give credit where it is due...his performance was at least entertaining.

Marty...is one of my favorites and I think his performance was the best of the night.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: 9/6 Show"
But did you see the little grin on JD's face after the commercial when he was sitting next to Brooke? He was getting him an eyeful of pajama top cleavage.

My wife and I both noticed the look on his face. He is just cocky enough to think he's got a shot too, now that she is single again.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Brooke Burke sucks. WTF was she wearing tonight? That was absolutely the lamest outfit ever. She looked ready to go to bed, not host a rock show.

JD --- best performance tonight. Loved his Nirvana cover but doubly loved the original song. After a few so-so weeks, JD appears to definitely be back.

Susie --- absolutely sounded amazing tonight on both song. But is so absolutely wrong for INXS. She sings well but I can't see what else she will bring to the table.

MiG --- I really enjoyed his Black Crowes cover but I was disappointed in the original song. It was good, but not great.

Although I definitely love MiG, I almost hope he is in the bottom three tomorrow b/c I really, really want to hear him sing an INXS song and see how well he does. It's kinda getting ridiculous that we're at the end of the show and it's either the first time or no time yet that the top group has sung an INXS song, and this is the band they're trying out for. It's kind of @ss-backwards.

Jordis -- boring as usual. Girlfriend can sing when she really wants to belt out a note, but otherwise her performances are totally uninspiring. It's definitely got to be her week to GO.

Marty --- second best performance of the night. Although I love the rocked out version of Everlong, I understand why he toned it down and it still sounded hot. And I loved his original song.

The bottom three should be: Susie, Jordis, MiG <sob>, with Jordis getting the boot.

I voted JD for the encore. I can't get that song out of my head.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 9/6 Show"
JD - good show for him. However, I can never get past his looks. I don't like that pursed up mouth that looks like it is sucking on a lemon.

I also don't think INXS likes him; there compliments have been grudging. Whatever you think of INXS (has been band, good guys, can make a come back etc...) they are not going to let a guy like JD run THEIR band... who ever gets picked is going to have to defer to the "elders" and understand who is running the INXS show (and it won't be their lead singer).

I also think the whole birthday extravaganza was carefully planned by JD as a bid to become a "nicer guy" to the television audience. It was a calculated throw as each birthday "bash" has gotten a lot of publicity.

MiG - he's such a nice guy, so good natured. I would like him as a friend. I liked his original song but I don't see him and INXS as a fit. I'm glad he stuck up for HIS song... to make a come-back, INXS will have to stretch and I think they should have clarified that the "theme" fit but perhaps not the musical composition of it. (We all know lyrics can remain the same and the music be changed to whatever suits the band's image).

Suzie - I like that song and I think she did well although of course I prefer Bonnie's version. Didn't pay much attention to the original as it was my understanding Ty wrote it (?) is that correct? If so, then it does not showcase Suzie's songwriting talent which is part of what INXS is looking for.

Jordis - predict she will be going home next week. She knows it too.

Marty - my favorite. I think he tries very hard to listen to what INXS wants and as this information is conflicting sometimes, and it puts him at risk with fans with doing what THEY want. He is walking a fine line. Looking at his blog and bio, I think he is the only who has won awards for his song writing (John Lennon contest).

I find it interesting that on the INXS blogs, none of the band really seems much interested in who will become their next lead singer. They seem strangely apathetic to who wins - talk is about what they are doing and working on songs, etc... then the "future." JMO.

Labyrinth

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Marty......... is it for me! Loved TREES My choice for the band! Best performance of the night!!
Jordis.....isn't ready or right for INXS. Pretty, great voice, but not for INXS. I also hate the way she wears her pants bagging in the back. Looks like a diaper full of........
Mig.........Love the guy but he is losing me and he use to be my #1. Needs to wear looser pants ! He could still show off that CUT body!
Suzie.......She is my number 2 choice for the band. I think she gets better every week. Keep it coming Suzie
J.D........Ugh, he isn't a bad singer just to me not great and I can't stand his personality so I wouldn't be interested in seeing him again after this show. I also can't stand his constant puckering look for the camera. To me if your sexy you don't have to poise for it!

NanIndy 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanIndy Click to send private message to NanIndy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Ok...I thought JD was just awesome! He looked like he could go out with INXS right now! He fits in the best too with his style. His whole set rocked!
I think Suzie did the 2nd best, but she is not INXS, she could be Sheryl Crow's sister! I see Suzie with a big career ahead of her though, but not as INXS's lead.
Marty had an awesome originial but didn't care for Everlong because he was screaming again. I don't think he fits in with INXS either--right now, but he could, but why would he if he couldn't be himself?
Mig - I liked his first song but his original was not INXS and boring!
Jordis - bye bye Jordis! Sorry!

I VOTE FOR JD!! I like his pout!

09-07-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
26. "RE: 9/6 Show"
"JD - good show for him. However, I can never get past his looks. I don't like that pursed up mouth that looks like it is sucking on a lemon."

- Can't argue with you about what you think of his looks - that's a personal opinion. I think he's hot, though. To each her own.

"I also don't think INXS likes him; there compliments have been grudging. Whatever you think of INXS (has been band, good guys, can make a come back etc...) they are not going to let a guy like JD run THEIR band... who ever gets picked is going to have to defer to the "elders" and understand who is running the INXS show (and it won't be their lead singer)."

- Now here is where you start to veer into conspiracy theory territory. He has always defered to INXS - he listens to their coaching. Marty FINALLY figured out that one.

"I also think the whole birthday extravaganza was carefully planned by JD as a bid to become a "nicer guy" to the television audience. It was a calculated throw as each birthday "bash" has gotten a lot of publicity."

- OH COME ON!!!! You can't really believe that. Are you being fair? Can you admit your own biases - and apparently you believe the carefully edited version of events you've seen so far is the WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH - that there is nothing he can do that you won't think is "bad."

I guess you've missed the blogs and interviews where people say JD is the house prankster. None of those lighter moments made it on to the show - they don't fit the "JD as Villian" story line, but now it fits the "Redemption of JD" story line so it goes in.

I'll admit my bias against Suzie - always saw her as the soccer mom type (whoever said that originally is brilliant!) and REALLY REALLY tried to love her last night but thought she couldn't compare to Bonnie Raitt. I guess I love an edge to my singers (like Alanis) and while Suzie has a beautiful voice, I can't get into her. I bet I would've loved her on AI.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Well... I really don't care for JD but I don't hate him or anything. If INXS decides they want him so be it. You may think from my post that I have some personal vendetta against him and you would be wrong... I find his antics mildly amusing and if he sings well I listen... if he doesn't I switch to Boston Legal.

1.) His looks. No, I don't like them. He looks young and immature. I like my men to have an edge to them. He has a baby face and anyone who compared him to Han Solo (Harrison Ford) must be blind in both eyes.

2.) He's a player. Look at his blog and read it. He sounds like someone in the Big Brother house or on Survivor. He puts out what he wants people to read.

If you REALLY don't think the birthday bash was pre-planned then perhaps you need to read how the "reality writers" are on strike and sueing the networks for the scripts they write for the reality shows. This stuff isn't "real" - it's calculated. And yeah, I think JD calculated a lot of stuff - as well as some of the other rockers. I don't buy that any of them are that naive.

3.) Does INXS like him? Well, I don't think so. For example, replay their comments to JD - they were *grudgingly* given. Almost a "yeah you do have that charisma...we have to admit that." I will stand by what I think and I will make you a bet that JD will not win this competition. He is being kept here just to play it up on the televisvion. I predict he will be in the end just like the set up on the stupid Bachelor shows.

4.) Is JD all "that?" Reality is that half of his performances have been as lame as Jordis'. Reality is that he said he wants it the most, but then plays an INXS song during his bottom 3 pick and gets it wrong. He says he wants it more then anyone else but then flubs up the "new" INXS song rehearsal.

Of course it is ALL my own opinion.

I make a prediction from my crystal ball... JD will not win.

queenbee 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queenbee Click to send private message to queenbee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I'm still trying to see what you guys see in JD, but I just can't. I wasn't feeling either of his songs tonight. Am I alone in this?

I say go Marty, go. That guy rules.

I still hope Mig gets his act together. I had no idea he had all that body under there! I thought he was just skin and bones. But I loved the flash of abs and chest he gave us tonight and at the Levi's photo shoot. His songs weren't that good tonight, but he for sure gets pretty points from me!

I feel bad for Jordis. She's really going to kick herself when she gets home and realizes that she didn't give it her all because the pressure got to her. Luckily, she's young and she'll do great very soon. Just not for this band.

And once again, I love Suzie's voice, but I still can't see her singing lead for this band!

09-07-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
25. "RE: 9/6 Show"
"I'm still trying to see what you guys see in JD, but I just can't. I wasn't feeling either of his songs tonight. Am I alone in this?"

Pretty much. Well, not absolutely alone, but c'mon, I have seen many, many postings of people who say that haven't liked JD but have to give him props for that hot performance. Your personal bias is showing.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Do we really know where INXS want to go from here?

If they want a near reincarnation of Michael Hutchence, they should go with JD. He tries very hard to impersonate Michael's movements, tone, although his actual voice is different.

If they want something different, they should go with either Marty or MiG. Both of these two singers are very different from Michael, but both bring a lot to the table as far as talents.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I'm really starting to think that INXS is not satisfied with MiG. At one time I thought he was their fave to win it. But lately they seem to have lost interest in him. I would say their finale 3 are Suzie, JD and Marty. But I have no idea what order they have them in. In fact at times I think it depends which member of INXS I am thinking of. And I'm sure among themselves they have different opinions too. If they want to go with a female it will be Suzie. Jordis has really left this competition. Her heart isn't in it anymore. And if they want a male lead then I think it's between Marty and JD. But which one they would hire depends which direction they want to go. And none of us really know where they want to go from here.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Love them or hate them, the last two standing should be Marty and J.D. And the posters before me are right, we really don't know what INXS wants. They said on the show that Marty had the #1 download on MSN for last week. So do they want to just do one tour and album with as many sales as possible? Or are they looking for a longer term arrangement? IMO, after this Marty can write his own ticket. J.D. might stick with the band longer. It wouldn't hurt my feelings for either of the two to win.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 9/6 Show"
But the download thing isn't fair since it is only available in the US. Aussie fans, Canadian fans, etc. can't get the downloads. So Marty being one of the 2 US contestants left should have the most downloads considering Jordis is faltering. And he came into this comp with a fanbase from his band Lovehammers.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: 9/6 Show"
I didn't realize that only U.S. fans can go to msn.com to download songs. What is the reason for that? As an American, I have downloaded J.D.'s catalog and haven't thought twice about Marty.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-07-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Anything with J.D. is hot! His performance last night was great and I can't wait for him to come out with a cd (hopefully on his own). I also can't wait for the Levi's ad to come out because I would definately tear that sucker out of a mag. and pin it on my wall....near my bed lol. It's sort of funny but lately all I can think about is how wild J.D. must be in bed..........I wonder if I am the only one thinking that but I doubt it.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 9/6 Show"
Well......... I can guarantee that I haven't even considered how J.D. would be in bed. I am generally not into fantasizing about that kind of thing, but if I even got the inclination it wouldn't have been pouty face J.D. If I were going by bodies it would probably be MIG, but if I were going by sex appeal it would be.......hmmmmmmm maybe Dave Navarro! I could go far Marty too since he does have a job even if he isn't singing.
I love a man that is employed!

dc_betty 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dc_betty Click to send private message to dc_betty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: 9/6 Show"
JD was totally awesome last night. His original song is the BEST and I can't wait to download it. I hope everyone voted A LOT for him last night and voted for him to have the encore.

I think the final 3 should be JD, Marty and Susie. I think JD should win - but his cockiness might do him in. I would be ok if Marty won.

Mig seems too Michael Damien-ish. Too theater, too drama. Jordis is just not right for INXS - too young. And even as a female, I have a hard time seeing a female fronting INXS (sorry Susie). I do think Susie has a great voice and will have a great career = but not with INXS.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •