The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-05 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

Blah Blah Blah.... just filling in space.

This is about the live show for Tuesday. But it was taped Sunday.

I was not at the taping but have read several accounts from people who did make the taping. And they are fans of various singers so you get a pretty open opinion.

First all the fans at the taping were shown the VH1 ep before the singers come into the room. So the fans are up to date on what happened. It was said that after the photographer told MiG and JD that they were being too sexy in their shoots. That they showed the part where Suzie asked if she was too sexy and the photographer said NO. The entire audience laughed. But Suzie and the rockers were not there yet to hear her being mocked.

Brooke is wearing a pink silky negligee thingy. I just heard she was worst dressed of the night. And the Rockers were all dressed in some sort of Levi outfit. The commercial goes on.

Since the singers were all doing 2 songs each they did not do the Q&A at the beginning this time.

JD opens the show and the audience was all loving him since they had just watched the VH1 show. He is wearing a black open shirt and just sitting there singing. He starts with his Nirvana song and it is very scaled back and everyone loved it. He also went straight from that right into his original song. The only singer that did this. And he was just lovin' his song and the crowd was going wild and even singing along with the chorus. He had posted the lyrics to this song on his blog after the song writing clinic and the fans knew the words. So it must have blown him away to have the fans sing along on a song he had never performed before. He was really into it and (this I will have to see) but they say he was even singing thru a megaphone at one point. But he brought the house down. He got two standing O's from INXS and Dave. And they were yelling "JD is back". All favourable remarks from INXS. He was told it was his best performance on the shot yet. Dave said he felt like he had just watched a stadium show. And JD was thanking Andrew for letting him use the INXS track for this song. Andrew was sitting there like the proud papa.

Suzie followed JD. She was fairly good. I heard she didn't really bring the sexy that her song needed. She got remarks for sounding great. She kept thanking Ty for helping her write the song. But the band didn't seem that excited about her original. I heard that it was okay but she had a tough act to follow because JD's ovation had gone on and on. The audience wasn't that into Suzie's performance.

Can't remember who went next, Jordis or MiG.

Jordis did slightly better than JD did on "We Are the Champions" but still was off at times. And her original wasn't that great - she had written it with Marty. She was asked by Dave or INXS some questions about if she was feeling down, ready to go home, etc. Sounded like how they questioned Tara back before they booted her. Everyone seems to think she has given up and will be the next one booted.

MiG did a usual MiG performance. The people at the show said most of them are just getting bored with MiG and the same moves, etc. He sang his original which INXS told him wasn't really an INXS type song. MiG had written it before he came in the mansion. Then they asked him some uncomfortable questions because MiG's song was about a bandmate dying and INXS didn't seem to like the way he expressed it.

Marty was last. Marty brings alot of fans to the show with him so he can do horrible and still have the crowd loud. He was said to be a bit pitchy during his first song. Then he explained a little about his original before he sang it. Now this is where some were upset. Marty's song is one that he has performed with his band The Lovehammers. So his fans were all familiar with the song and some of the people at the show thought it just wasn't fair that he was singing a song he has performed before and alot of his fans had heard him perform it before. So obviously he got a huge ovation from the audience. INXS and Dave loved his performance. Dave made a comment about the great bookends this week with JD opening the show and Marty closing it.

Everyone that was at the show seemed to think that Suzie, MiG and Jordis are the ones that deserve to be in the bottom 3 this week. But of course votes don't always go with the performance.

After the performance all the people in attendance get a ballot and can vote. But alot of people save them because they have the photos on them. So they don't vote at all.

And this was something I thought was kind of funny and sad. After the show some of INXS were seen leaving in a minivan.

If I remember more details I will add them.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... weltek 09-06-05 1
 RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... true 09-06-05 2
 RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... Loree 09-06-05 3
   RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... Loree 09-06-05 4
 RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... Iam_Xtreme 09-06-05 5
   RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... grit 09-07-05 6
       RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... byoffer 09-07-05 10
           RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... LaLaLisa 09-07-05 11
               RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... byoffer 09-07-05 12
 RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... Loree 09-07-05 7
   RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... LaLaLisa 09-07-05 8
   RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Sh... shanana banana 09-07-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Thank you, Loree! I'm so psyched about this show. I'm really rooting for JD & Marty, so I was glad to see they both apparently did well.

I used to be a huge Jordis fan, but her self confidence is fading & it shows.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Thanks Loree! Sounds like another great show, can't wait to see it tonight.

09-06-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Oh I just remembered. Suzie's original song is the one she wanted to sing so badly the week Deanna and MiG got the originals. So she finally got to sing it.

09-06-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Also I heard that when the Rockers first come out and go to their platform they have to do some poses and are filmed. They are told to look at INXS and appear happy, sad, etc. They want these clips in case they want to use them in editing.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
You did a good job with your summary about tonight's show. I wish someone would teach Brooke how to dress appropriately for the shows. I must say that what she was wearing tonight was pathetic, Brooke...please keep your bedroom attire for the bedroom and come fully dressed for tomorrow's show.

The show tonight left me cold and in my book it was the least entertaining show thus far. I liked Marty’s performance the best and JD did a good job (I am not a JD fan).

Signature Created By: tribephyl

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-07-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Let's go to the male opinion about what Brooke was wearing. Any guys want chime in?

My husband was practically drooling over her outfit.

When JD sang two songs, he asked me why. I said, "Brooke just explained it a few minutes ago" and I told him about viewers choice an the original songs. He said, "Was Brooke talking before? I didn't even notice!"

Handcrafted by RollDdice

That man is sooooo dead!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Alright, I will answer your question. Brooke is hot. You may or may not like her outfits (or occassional lack thereof), and may or may not think she is the sharpest tool in the drawer (hands up those in RTVW-land who make more than her and have all her job perks), but there shouldn't be any question that she is one hot lady. And she has two kids.

But the smoking gun and French newspapers (Lance!) would say she is/was married to a premiere plastic surgeon, and if it isn't all natural then please replace my whole post above with my favourite quote from Roseanne Roseannadana "Never mind"!

my $0.02

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Um, babe, I hate to break it to you, but no matter how spectacular a set of breasts are, they do not bump out from the body like that naturally.

Yes, she is hot and has a beautiful face and bod (except for fake boobs) and I must admit it is hard NOT to look at them; they're like ski jumps.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
You mean a fancy bra and some duct tape won't give that effect?

09-07-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
OK something else from the live performance. After JD sang his original song he was asked about the meaning of it again. JD had said earlier that it was about wanting something so bad and then getting it and finding out it wasn't what you expected it to be. The band seemed to really want to talk about this. The people at the performance said it seemed like INXS was wondering if JD was talking about this competition. And INXS seemed worried about this and wanted JD to reassure them that he didn't mean he was worried about being their singer. But JD never really answered them as far as the competition. Everyone said it was hard to tell if JD didn't realize what INXS was getting at, or if he just preferred not to answer and pretended he didn't understand. Instead he just said something about wanting a carrot only to get it and find out it didn't taste as sweet as you had expected.

So people were left wondering what this meant. If INXS has no plans to pick JD. They would not care if he was having second thoughts. But they really seemed to want JD to reassure them that he still wanted this job and would expect it to be as wonderful as he had always thought. Hmmm?

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
Oh man, I hope this doesn't mean trouble ahead.

Where do you get all this good dish?

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler for Live Performance Show"
I have to admit, when JD made those comments I was wondering the exact same thing -- is he talking about trying out for INXS and it not being all he thought it was cracked up to be?? I was curious as to why INXS didn't question him more on the meaning of the song and what he was relating it to. Now that I know they did, I wonder if they were satisfied with his answers.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •