The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"celebrities who love the rock stars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

GumbyGirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GumbyGirl Click to send private message to GumbyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"celebrities who love the rock stars"
In this week's issue of People magazine, it says that Quentin Tarantino REALLY likes Jordis, and that Hank Azaria is crazy about Suzie, and they've been hanging out a bit. Aparently Dave Navarro made a comment about it, but it got edited out when the show aired on tv. No wonder Suzie has been looking happier lately (other than her rockin' performances!) The magazine listed a bunch of other celebrities who have gone to the taping, like Ellen DeGeneres & Portia deRossi and I think David Bowie and some others. Can't remember who.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: celebrities who love the rock s... Goober 09-12-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-12-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: celebrities who love the rock stars"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-05 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

If Bowie really did show up, wonder if he'd be pleased by JD's poor man's imitation of his signature vocals.
(Is INXS even aware of JD's tendency to "channel" Bowie albeit suckily?)

Of all the contestants, JD seems to be the only one clued-in to the pop genre, if only he could find his true voice instead of doing impersonations.

Also it's pretty clear that INXS have already set their minds on JD and Suzie. No matter who gets the gig, they've already received the exposure and publicity so it's a win-win situation for all concerned anyway.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •