The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Is Going Home?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Is Going Home?"
With the final show approaching I am wondering if INXS will send 2 people home tomorrow night.

I think that Jordis will be sent packing and I am not sure who else would go home at this point if they do indeed send 2 people home.

What are your thoughts?

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Is Going Home? Moother 09-06-05 1
   RE: Who Is Going Home? queenbee 09-07-05 2
       RE: Who Is Going Home? Wacko Jacko 09-07-05 3
           RE: Who Is Going Home? nashtheslash 09-07-05 4
               RE: Who Is Going Home? Majic Mitch 09-07-05 6
               RE: Who Is Going Home? LaLaLisa 09-07-05 10
                   RE: Who Is Going Home? Loree 09-07-05 17
               RE: Who Is Going Home? Maroonclown 09-07-05 11
 RE: Who Is Going Home? grit 09-07-05 5
   RE: Who Is Going Home? kjgibsonplayer 09-07-05 8
       RE: Who Is Going Home? Maroonclown 09-07-05 12
       RE: Marty up a Tree LaLaLisa 09-07-05 14
       RE: Who Is Going Home? Iam_Xtreme 09-07-05 19
 RE: Who Is Going Home? CattyChat 09-07-05 7
 RE: Who Is Going Home? LaLaLisa 09-07-05 9
 RE: Who Is Going Home? dragonflies 09-07-05 13
   RE: Who Is Going Home? LaLaLisa 09-07-05 15
       RE: Who Is Going Home? weltek 09-07-05 25
 RE: Who Is Going Home? shanana banana 09-07-05 16
 RE: Who Is Going Home? Loree 09-07-05 18
   RE: Who Is Going Home? nashtheslash 09-07-05 21
       RE: Who Is Going Home? Loree 09-07-05 28
   RE: Who Is Going Home? Scarlett O Hara 09-07-05 39
 RE: Who Is Going Home? Shypappy 09-07-05 20
 RE: Who Is Going Home? calamityc 09-07-05 22
   RE: Who Is Going Home? cheesybread 09-07-05 23
       RE: A Rocker on Self Confidence LaLaLisa 09-07-05 24
           RE: A Rocker on Self Confidence cheesybread 09-07-05 26
               RE: A Rocker on Self Confidence cheesybread 09-07-05 27
 INXS songs for tonight Loree 09-07-05 29
   RE: INXS songs for tonight Loree 09-07-05 30
       I *heart* Loree weltek 09-07-05 31
           RE: I *heart* Loree Loree 09-07-05 32
               RE: I *heart* Loree LaLaLisa 09-07-05 33
                   RE: hints & mini spoilers Loree 09-07-05 34
                       RE: hints & mini spoilers Loree 09-07-05 35
                           RE: hints & mini spoilers CattyChat 09-07-05 36
                       RE: hints & mini spoilers LaLaLisa 09-07-05 37
                           RE: hints & mini spoilers LaLaLisa 09-07-05 38
                               RE: hints & mini spoilers Loree 09-07-05 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
Let it be J.D.! PUH LEEZE!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

queenbee 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queenbee Click to send private message to queenbee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I'm with you, Moother. But I think it will probably be Jordis, unfortunately.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-07-05, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
OH COME ON!!

JD was the best last night by far.

Jordis will go and she needs too. KERPLUNK!

nashtheslash 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-05, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nashtheslash Click to send private message to nashtheslash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I must differ on who was the best - Marty's original song stole the show - that really was a great song. I think his song and delivery will make INXS seriously consider Marty.

As to who is going home - no question it will be Jordis - I think she wants to go home - the pressure is getting too much for her.

When is the final show?

John

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-07-05, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
Jordis. She's been going downhill for weeks now.

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
"I must differ on who was the best - Marty's original song stole the show - that really was a great song. I think his song and delivery will make INXS seriously consider Marty."

Yeah, Marty was smokin' last night. I think it is definitely a two-man race between him & JD.

Was surprised to hear the band say his was the best song of the night - of course I have a personal preference for JD but I know others favor Marty. Anyway, I don't know how you could say that Marty's was definitely better - I mean, I don't know how THEY could say that. It seems to be up to personal bias, they were both real good.

I wonder how they choose the singing order. Think if Marty was 1st & JD was last they would've said JD's was the best. I wonder how that effects voting.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
>
>I wonder how they choose the
>singing order. Think if
>Marty was 1st & JD
>was last they would've said
>JD's was the best.
>I wonder how that effects
>voting.

I see MB's fingerprints all over the order of singing. The fans in the audience were shown the VH1 show first. JD was shown to be a funloving guy and it was a nice change from some of his past editing. The fans were feeling good about JD. So first up is JD. It just went natural with MB's editing. He was setting it up perfect for the crowd to love JD's performance.

And if you were voting you notice it put JD at the top of the voting order so no scrolling down to vote for him. Hmmm...

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"

>Marty's original
>song stole the show -
>that really was a great
>song. I think his
>song and delivery will make
>INXS seriously consider Marty.

I disagree. When JD sang his song it really felt like an INXS song. Marty's just reminded me of Blind Melon's Beegirl song. Too kitchy. Simple rhymes. Weak, IMHO.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-07-05, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I'm not much of a JD lover, but he was great last night.

I used to like Jordis, but lately she hasn't been too good. Her voice was totally wrong for "We are the Champions". Her heart just doesn't seem to be into this anymore and Dave even called her on it.

I think Jordis will be going.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

kjgibsonplayer 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kjgibsonplayer Click to send private message to kjgibsonplayer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
This is my first post so please be gentle. First I'd like to say the five people still standing are the five I would have chosen. I think everyone who remains has a lot of talent. I am however totally floored by the overall response to Marty's original up in a tree song. I thought the song was really stupid. I can't believe people are saying it's better than JD's. Like the man or not he still has tons of talent. I think his song was well written, well performed, lots of fun and was a good fit for INXS. The only other performance I thought was weak was Mig's. He's been pretty consistent but I thought his cover song was weak. I know his original song came from the heart and I hate to bash it but it just wasn't a good song for this competition. It sounded like something a high school music teacher would perform. I thought Suzie and Jordis both had pretty solid performances. I would say Suzie's was slightly better. Overall after last night I'm hoping either Mig or Marty will be sent home. Like I said they both have talent and have had many good performances but the competition is tough. Somebody please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't like the up in the tree song!

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
>Somebody please tell me
>I'm not the only one
>who didn't like the up
>in the tree song!

See my reply above. I'm in the club, dude.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

09-07-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Marty up a Tree"
About Marty & Tree Song: Loree wrote in the spoiler post:

"Marty was last. Marty brings alot of fans to the show with him so he can do horrible and still have the crowd loud. He was said to be a bit pitchy during his first song. Then he explained a little about his original before he sang it. Now this is where some were upset. Marty's song is one that he has performed with his band The Lovehammers. So his fans were all familiar with the song and some of the people at the show thought it just wasn't fair that he was singing a song he has performed before and alot of his fans had heard him perform it before. So obviously he got a huge ovation from the audience. INXS and Dave loved his performance. Dave made a comment about the great bookends this week with JD opening the show and Marty closing it."

I'm on the fence about this - my first reaction is: No fair!

My second reaction is: If it was JD, I'd be singing a differnet tune. The fact that he has experience and fans already, shouldn't count AGAINST him. All's fair in rock and roll.

But there is the whole geography thing - MiGs fans aren't gonna fly over. I dunno. Sticky.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I am a fan of Marty's so I am sure I am biased. I think that Marty has worked very hard to meet INXS in the middle and I respect the fact that he will not totally conform 100% to anyone. He wants to bring himself to INXS and not be a clone of Michael.

I am not a big JD fan and as usual (IMO) he was portraying himself as what he thinks others wants him to be (Michael clone). I will give JD credit where it is due because I found him to be somewhat entertaining last night.

I liked Marty's song because it told a story and had a nice beat. It is getting really hard for me to like JD's performances because he reminds me of a spoiled child. For me it will take a lot more than them editing him to make him appear fun loving than the few weeks remaining in this show.

As for Jordis, what she can sing she does very well but IMO she is simply not a good fit for INXS.

It will be interesting to see who is selected to front the band. I am still rooting for MiG and Marty and am hoping they send JD home very soon. I think Jordis will be going home tonight.

Welcome to the boards and have lots of fun!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-07-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
This will be one of the easiest eliminations in the last few weeks. Jordis. She's resigned herself & has been waiting for this for weeks.

09-07-05, 08:35 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
Yes, definitely Jordis - she asking for it. I don't think it will be two, but if it was, it would be MiG. I know, I know - people LOVE HIM. He is a great singer but last night (was it Andrew?) said it: he just doesn't sound like INXS or what they might want to be.

His answer to that challenge was pretty good but completely off-topic. Pretty much every sentiment behind every rock song is universal - I mean: heartbreak, hope, anger, loss, moving on, love, lust, searching, moodines - did I leave anything major out? It's not the emotion or the story but how it's told that makes artists identifiable. Both country & opera are about tragedy for heaven's sake.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the show would go through mid Sept. That would be next week. If that is true, then tonight will be a double elimination.

Jordis and ?. I hate to say it, but I think it might be MiG. Only because they will keep Susie, even though we all know she won't be the next lead singer.

09-07-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
"Only because they will keep Susie, even though we all know she won't be the next lead singer."

Why do you think that they will keep her? Because she's been set up as the great Comeback Kid?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I think INXS has made it clear they like Suzie....however, I think it's DAVE that seems to be her biggest fan. Therefore, let's not mistake Dave's complete enthusiasm for INXS thinking she might be right for their band.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I think it definitely will be Jordis going home tonight. And should be Jordis.

I don't believe they will do a double elimination, because the only other two obvious choices, after last night, would be MiG and Susie. I don't think they'll eliminate the last two females on one night and I don't think they'll eliminate MiG after only one bottom-three performance (if he is in the bottom three) -- they seem to be adverse to doing that. And he has been a big favorite so far, only having one really mediocre performance last night.

If a double elimination is coming, it would probably be after everybody has at least had two chances to sing an INXS song. I can see a Survivor-like ending where they do a double elimination on the last show where there are only three people left standing. That is just my speculation, of course.

09-07-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I always assumed they wanted 3 left for the final show. So I doubt they will do a double elimination. There is no Wednesday show the last week.

The gossip is that MB has a surprise for today's elimination show and he plans to change something up. Who knows what he has up his sleeve. Maybe they will just use the voting to show who gets the encore. Then make everyone sing INXS and let them boot whichever one of the 5 they want. I would think INXS would want to take it out of the voters hands. By now they know that all 5 have a large fanbase. So it should not be who's fans are willing to go cross-eyed voting all night. But who INXS wants to work with.

I think Jordis will go home today. They have been setting it up lately. The only person I could see going beside her is MiG. He is the only one that INXS has never had the opportunity to boot. And for all we know they could have been waiting for the opportunity. But the editing seems to point at Jordis.

I can't wait for the people that go to the live taping today to start coming back with their info. They can not tell who was booted or they risk being taken off the guest list for future shows. But they can give hints. And they usually tell which INXS songs were sang, etc.

nashtheslash 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nashtheslash Click to send private message to nashtheslash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
"I can't wait for the people that go to the live taping today to start coming back with their info. They can not tell who was booted or they risk being taken off the guest list for future shows. But they can give hints. And they usually tell which INXS songs were sang, etc."

Are the shows not live when its on in the EST zone at 9:00 or 10:00 PM - I always thought they were.

Dave really did burn Jordis last night - but he was right on - you clearly feel that she is no longer committed to this thing. In hindsight they should have done the double elimination last week - Ty and Jordis.

I apologize to JD fans as I must admit that I did not see JD's performance - got home late. I really did enjoy Marty's original song and I am statring to think that he would provide a nice young and alternative energy to INXS that might get them noticed again.

09-07-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
>
>Are the shows not live when
>its on in the EST
>zone at 9:00 or 10:00
>PM - I always thought
>they were.
>

Nope they aren't live on our TV. The shows we watch Tuesday night are taped on Sunday. Then the show is shown on TV Tuesday night and we start voting. Then the Wednesday elimination show is taped Wednesday during the day. In fact we will probably know in a couple hours how it went. So when we watch it tonight the one singer is already gone.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
The gossip is that MB has a surprise for today's elimination show and he plans to change something up. Who knows what he has up his sleeve. ...

I think Jordis will go home today. They have been setting it up lately. The only person I could see going beside her is
MiG.

Well ... If I know EPMB, if he has been "setting up" one person to go (Jordis), than you can bet that she will NOT be the one to go. EPMB likes drama and will do anything editing-wise to get it. When the finger points to one ... than you can count on THE OTHER.

Shypappy 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shypappy Click to send private message to Shypappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
It's gotta be Jordis! If it's not, I'll lose my mind!
She hasn't been up to snuff in weeks!

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-07-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"
I think it will be Jordis and I think the lyrics of the original song she chose indicate Jordis wants it to be Jordis. I am just not in the camp that thinks the pressure got to her. I think she has decided what people on these boards thought in the first week or two, the fit is just not right for her.

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who Is Going Home?"

To me she seems lost in self doubt and insecurity. Several of the performers have gone through this type of period on the show. The way most have come out of it is to find a song IN their comfort zone then work forward based on that. I don't think Jordis has found her boundaries yet, though she knows they are there. Once you know your limits you can effectively push them. Think of Brandon with is "I have to be Brandon Callhoon" thing and Sweet Home Alabama". Or Marty's at first ignoring INXS saying "This is who I am and I want INXS to move forward with me." Now he knows what he can do and how to control it a little better.

I am dying to hear Jordis with confidence again. Last night it showed a little, but she was shaken again by Dave's comment about the low notes. I think she feels she has to change everything when she just needs to fine tune a couple of things.

Show some of that initial attitude.

ps. I hope all those thoughts were somewhat coherent.

09-07-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
24. "RE: A Rocker on Self Confidence"
Great first person article in Washington Post Sunday. Some quotes:

"My name is Martin Royle, and I am a D.C. rocker. I sing for a band called the Washington Social Club. Consider the name an invitation. We play indie rock-and-roll to the masses..."

"Some nights I'm a lithe god, born of pomposity and baptized by footlights. Some nights I'm a complete fraud."

"A while ago I was in Austin watching the band the Drive By Truckers play to 300 or so very loyal fans. After one song the singer began preaching to the crowd, telling them that "by god," now was the time to rise up and reject all they had accepted and live! And dance, d@mn it, dance! The crowd devoured every word and at the fever pitch of the speech the singer turned his back to them. From the side where I stood I could see his face. It was scared and frightened and childlike. It was as if he had extended his very essence over the crowd and then had it snap back into him like a rubber band. He looked so vulnerable and beautiful and so unlike the fearsome revivalist that had just graced the microphone. Same guy. In that moment I thought of a line for one of my songs, "One night you're a god, you're a rock-and-roller, the next night you're a fraud, the same rock-and-roller.""

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/01/AR2005090102050.html

09-07-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: A Rocker on Self Confidence"
Thanks for that article LaLaLisa....

I couldn't help but think about what Mr. Royle said about being a god and being a fraud. I can relate to that in my own job as an engineer. Sometimes the solution to a problem comes easy and is laid out elegantly, I'm master of all. Other times I pound my head and think that I'm in over my head, I know nothing. My audience is slightly different however. ;) But in the end the quality of the product is what matters.

09-07-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
27. "RE: A Rocker on Self Confidence"

BTW, I saw a band in Ausin called Vallejo a couple of years back. One of the tightest rock performances I have seen. If you get a chance, check them out. They sang a song called "Classico" with a driving bass line that had 200+ people all jumping up and down to the rythm. Whenever I think of Austin that is what I remember.

09-07-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
29. "INXS songs for tonight"
Tonights songs...

Need You Tonight
Never Tear Us Apart
Mystify

09-07-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
30. "RE: INXS songs for tonight"
We get to hear 2 encores on tonight's show.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "I *heart* Loree"
Thanks for the info!

09-07-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
32. "RE: I *heart* Loree"
Oh I also heard that INXS has something up their sleeve that we are going to like. Whatever that means.

And for the really interesting news. Brooke doesn't come to the show in her PJs this time.

09-07-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I *heart* Loree"
you always tease, tease, tease........

I can't wait for tonight.

09-07-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
34. "RE: hints & mini spoilers"
I have only been given hints. The people that go to the elimination show are very careful not to tell too much. They get in trouble for telling everything. And they never tell who is leaving. But I do think I know who goes home tonight. And it's emotional and everyone cries. Also INXS made up their mind very quickly compared to some weeks where they spend alot of time backstage deciding who to send home.

They open the show by showing what happened back at the mansion after the performance show and how everyone is getting very nervous. Dave has a Q&A with them about the photo shoot and JD's birthday.

Brooke tells the Rockers it was neck and neck in the voting all night between 2 certain songs about who gets the encore. Also the audience is surprised by the opening act for the encore.

At one point during a camera break JD entertains the audience with a talking rap poetry thing he was doing. Everyone enjoyed whatever he did. Of course we will never see that on TV.

The Rockers are told the order of the 5 when the show ended lastnight. But they don't tell them the final order. But they do the stand up/sit down thing and finally all 5 are standing because they were all 5 in the bottom 3 at one point.

The audience was happy that 3 popular INXS songs were sung so they knew all the words. 2 of the performances were great and the other not so good.

That's the main idea of what happens tonight. I'm told it's a really great show.

09-07-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
35. "RE: hints & mini spoilers"
Oh yes JD's poetry rap thing included the words "milk chocolate orgasm". Hmmm...

And we do know that JD is a gentleman. I have been told at the tapings while Marty and MiG get up and walk in and out of the Rockers box. JD always stands and waits for the females to go first and helps them if they have heels or whatever. Of course the poeple that hate JD will think he has ulterior motives.

I've heard what most of the chat is with Dave and the Rockers at the start of the show. So I'll wait and see what is shown on TV and what isn't. Then I can fill in the parts that are left out.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: hints & mini spoilers"
Loree, you have the best inside scoops, wish I was at the taping. I, for one, was never fooled by the negative editing of J.D. He has always been my #1 choice & I don't believe he is some evil manipulating mastermind that everything he does has an ulterior motive. Come on, he is just someone who wants to rock out & hopefully win the gig of his dreams.

Hmm, milk chocolate orgasm? I might like one of those . . ..

Can't wait to see the surprise. If J.D. doesn't get the encore, I'll be shocked. I really think it's Jordis leaving, especially if INXS didn't have to think about it much. She checked out weeks ago.

I want J.D. INXS & then some!!!

09-07-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
37. "RE: hints & mini spoilers"
"Also the audience is surprised by the opening act for the encore."

I wonder if INXS or Dave is gonna perform???

If JD doesn't get the encore I'm gonna be screaming at my tv.

09-07-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
38. "RE: hints & mini spoilers"
>"Also the audience is surprised by the opening act for the
>encore."
>
>I wonder if INXS or Dave is gonna perform???
>
>If JD doesn't get the encore I'm gonna be screaming at my tv.

damn i'm good

thanks for the hint

09-07-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
40. "RE: hints & mini spoilers"
I admit I knew who got the encore and I knew who the opening act was. I found this out later through other clues. But didn't want to ruin it for anyone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •