The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-04-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
These eps just keep getting better and better. This one was the best one so far, IMO & we are going to see a great show on Tue that will determine a lot!!

We start with Jordis feeling guilty that Ty instead of her was booted when she royally screwed up on the song. J.D. gives her words of wisdom that, at first, she doesn't want to hear, but she then listens. (I think she better take the words to heart, if she is going to last past this week.)

The clinic was great -- sexy guys in Levis, I can't wait to see the ads!! Of course, I am mostly excited to see J.D.'s pics -- he was looking good & really impressed the photog. He's the man (for my band, anyway -- what do you think, Geg6?).

Next was MiG who, IMO, has the best abs/shirtless-look by far & the potential to be super sexy, but he came off a bit goofy (Ahem, Davy Jones, Ahem). Photog thought MiG was the best "mover" for the shoot, but had too much "bedroom eyes" or too sexy or something like that. Whatever.

Poor Jordis hates getting her pics taken & was difficult to get through the shoot. Not much more to say.

Suzie looked great -- lots of extensions & hair blowing around. Looking hot, she asks the photog if it's too sexy, he says NO!! Come on, Suzie, you need to learn that it's sex & rock-n-roll. I love her, but her major hurdle is losing the cutesy little girl act.

Marty finished up the shoot. I like Marty, but looks-wise he's not my taste (a little too Tom Petty looking). He does have great poses though & looked like he did pretty well.

Lastly, a great group shot. Can't wait for the campaign to hit the mags to see what the final shots are!!

Back at the house, J.D. is surprised with a B-day cake & here is where the real fun begins. He asks if the other 4 will journey with him to the ends of the world or something like that and CAKE FIGHT!!!. Now, this is what a rock mansion should look like.

What do we see next, but sweet little Suzie sucking the champagne shower that is being poured down J.D.'s bod off his toes. (I'm telling you people, this is a must-not-be-missed show!!) Later, there is the group shower. Fun was had by all.

The rockers go to find an internet connection & get to see what us fans chose for them to sing & they had a chance to read fan comments that were posted. Everyone seems happy with the choice -- Marty is a little concerned about the "screaming" chorus in his & whether he can tone it down for fear of elimination, because it is against what INXS is on him about. J.D. doesn't want to read what his fans wrote, because he's worried it might get in his head & mess him up.

Lastly, they find out they will also sing an original song. This is going to be the best show, so we can really see who has what it takes. Everyone seems pretty excited.

The rehearsals with the house band only show Jordis & her struggling with her original song. She had no direction going in & the house band had some serious input & criticisms & she just seems at a loss. We'll see how it works out on Tue.

Shot back to Suzie reading J.D.'s fan comments & trying to get J.D. to listen to them, insisting that they are positive. (IMO, obviously J.D. has been seeing these clips of bad editing of him & it must be getting to him.) She reads one comment of someone comparing J.D. to Han Solo (I like that comparison) & J.D. runs for the door. Suzie yells for him to stop so she can read another from someone saying they are a big INXS fan and J.D. is the perfect fit.

Credits & then the last clip is aftermath of the melee at the house with J.D. saying, if you wake up the next day with cake around your mouth it was a good time, but if you wake up with cake in your *bleep* that was a great time (or words to that effect.)

Great show, hope you other avid fans caught it. If not, watch the repeat tomorrow (Mon) night. You don't want to miss this fun .

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep Loree 09-04-05 1
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep Wacko Jacko 09-04-05 2
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep CattyChat 09-04-05 3
       RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep Loree 09-04-05 4
       RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep Loree 09-05-05 7
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep LaLaLisa 09-05-05 8
   Loree!!! true 09-06-05 12
       RE: Loree!!! Loree 09-06-05 19
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep HauntedOne 09-05-05 5
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep LaLaLisa 09-05-05 9
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep tinybubs 09-05-05 6
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep trigirl 09-05-05 10
 Susie and *ss cake... Cathy the Canadian 09-06-05 11
   RE: Susie and *ss cake... leianawd 09-06-05 13
   RE: Susie and *ss cake... CattyChat 09-06-05 14
       RE: Susie and *ss cake... Loree 09-06-05 18
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep shanana banana 09-06-05 15
 OMG, Chat, that was JD festival! geg6 09-06-05 16
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep weltek 09-06-05 17
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep Loree 09-06-05 20
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep grit 09-06-05 21
   That's ok. weltek 09-06-05 22
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep SilverStar 09-06-05 23
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep geg6 09-06-05 24
   RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep LaLaLisa 09-06-05 25
       RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep geg6 09-06-05 26
 RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep LaLaLisa 09-06-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Don't want to spoil anything. But I am a proud JD fan. And he brought the house down at the live taping today. He's Baaaaaaaaackk!

I can't wait till Tuesday to see it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-04-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Why can't they all just sing INXS songs?

09-04-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
>Don't want to spoil anything.
>But I am a proud
>JD fan. And he
>brought the house down at
>the live taping today.
>He's Baaaaaaaaackk!
>
>I can't wait till Tuesday to
>see it.

You made my night, Loree. I can't wait to see J.D.'s performance, especially his original. He has a lot of talent & I think he's been getting the short end of the stick these last few weeks. Go J.D.!

09-04-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
I'm happy too CattyChat. JD starts off the show. Even the people who don't normally like him admitted he was the best of the night. WhooHooo....

09-05-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
7. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
JD's original song is the one that he wrote (alone) for that writing clinic. The one Dave liked so much. I think it's called "Pretty Vegas". It is the one about "It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you..."

Jordis did a song she wrote with Marty. Suzie did a song Ty helped her write. MiG used a song he had written in the past. And Marty used a song he had written with his band The Lovehammers. It is called "Trees" and you can listen to it here.

http://dinokourelis.com/Music/Trees_Clip.mp3

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-05-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
>Don't want to spoil anything. But I am a proud JD fan. And he brought the house down at the live taping today. He's Baaaaaaaaackk!
>
>I can't wait till Tuesday to see it.

I AM SO EFFING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if I hadn't loved this guy before this episode, I would have after. First the whole cake fight, group shower thing. OMG did you see him pour champagne off his toe??????

Then he was totally hot & confident in the photo shoot.

Then he was so adorable about reading the comments. His insecure side came out and I just felt for him - being so nervous about what people would say; I think nervous about both the good and bad. He's not always the tough guy.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Loree!!!"
Start a spoiler thread with some filler at the beginning, and SPILL IT!

Did you go to the taping? What was Brooke wearing? Who sucked rocks? C'mon, we must know.

09-06-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Loree!!!"
OK I'll start a thread for anyone that wants to be spoiled before tonight.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
I'd have sold my mother to have been in that shower with Jordis.

09-05-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Hubbahubbahubbahubba.........

I know it wasn't all about being trashy but that made the whole thing that much hotter!!!!

And while MiG is a pretty boy and does have some fine definition - I must admit - he's a little too skinny boy/adrogynous for me. I know some people like that Mick Jagger skinny little hip look but I like a manly man like JD. For that matter Ty has a real hot body, too.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Finally a good episode of the "reality" portion of the series, if you didn't see it try to catch a rerun on VH1. It was a nice change of pace to see the five of them having a great time. No manufactured drama, and the camera time got spread around fairly evenly. If anyone got shortchanged it may have been Mig, I don't remember much face time for him.

I'm not much of a J.D. fan but he did bring a lot of fun to the episode, the shot at the end of him laying on the remnants of his birthday cake and his comment afterward was priceless.

They focused on Jordis having problems with her original song but they didn't show anyone else rehersing theirs with the House Band either, so we have no way of knowing if anyone had problems also.

Though the spoiler vine I've heard its a great concert show for Tuesday. I hope everyone does well enough that INXS has a near impossible choice to make on Wednesday.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-05-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
...but if you wake up with cake in your *bleep* that was a great time...

As JD is shown sitting like a naked buddha on the cake tray! LMAO!

Did you notice they didn't even discuss the 'Ty - My People' stuff at all? I thought MB might want to clear the air on that one.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Susie and *ss cake..."
You forgot the final clip - Susie swipes up some cake and eats it - right from where J.D. was sitting, bare *ss naked. Yuck! Obviously, she didn't know that's where he was sitting. Gross!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Susie and *ss cake..."
LMAO I was looking through these post wondering if someone was going to mention that. That was so gross it was funny. J.D. is the best and I love him, he is very talented and he has alot to offer whether it's onstage or off and I think the viewers and the other rockers in the house saw that. I can't wait to see the show tonight, especially J.D.'s original song because I love his style.

As for Jordis what the hell is happening to her? In my opinion I thought that her performance singing "Imagine" was awesome, very clean, angelic,it moved me to tears but her performances before that are just blah. She has been on a downward spiral since she has performed "Man Who Sold The World". When I heard Jordis sing that song I was like wow she is awesome and I expected her performances to just get better and better but they got worse and worse. It seems to me that Jordis is just worn down, whether it's from the competition and stress or maybe she is just second guessing if she even wants to be a part of it. I don't know what's going on with her but honestly she has shown the least heart and I think its time for Jordis to go.

09-06-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Susie and *ss cake..."
That could be gross, but because of artful editing, we really don't know if she licked it up after J.D. sat there naked or before. Also, maybe she likes the taste of J.D., 'cause, after all, she was drinking the champagne off his toes . . . not so sweet little Suzie

09-06-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Susie and *ss cake..."
Suzie mentions eating the cake in her blog. She was told afterwards that JD had rubbed his naked butt in the cake she ate. She said she wanted to puke. But JD assured her that he had a clean @ss.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
This was a great episode. Everybody was getting along well and there was nothing manufactured about the episode, except perhaps "Jordis the inexperienced girl" part. I mean, did anybody else have trouble with their song too? Even a little bit?

It was lots of fun to watch -- the photo shoot was HOT all the way around -- I could have done without Susie drinking beer off JD's foot (yuck-o) but other than that it was a very fun episode.

And on the MSN website there is also a video clip of all the rockers (save MiG) getting a tattoo to commemorate their experience on the show that was fun to watch.

Boy, I'm going to be sorry when this show is over.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "OMG, Chat, that was JD festival!"
Loved, loved, loved the show Sunday night.

First, he says the most sensible thing I've heard anyone say on this show.

Next, he is ultra-hot and naturally good at the photo shoot.

Then, he shows everyone there how to have a good time and be a rock and roller. I'd have given anything to be Suzie sucking the champagne from his toe.

Then...then...then, he's NAKED! And hilarious.

I'm such a slut for the blues.
I'd have licked the cake off of his a** if I was Suzie.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
I missed it Sunday, so glad they showed it again last night.

It was an AWESOME show! I think JD redeemed himself a little bit to many viewers & the other contestants. He was being fun, not smarmy. I'm so glad they all finally let loose.

They indeed all looked hot in the Levi's add. Jordis really struggled, though. Marty's poses were fun. Can't wait to see the campaign.

09-06-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
But Marty in those capri pants. I don't think so...

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-06-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
I wish they hadn't moved this from CBS to VH1 - I only have the most basic cable and I can't see the reality portion of the show. I hope they show a lot of this stuff tonight...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "That's ok."
I'm sure for $29.95 you can buy this plus all the special footage after the series conclusion. It comes with a free Levi's bumper sticker.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Thanks for the recap Catty. I was at a cookout on Sunday and didn't get to see it most of it. I did catch the cake fight, and a bit of the photo shoot, but I missed most everything else. I think they replay these on Saturdays too, don't they? I am a fellow JD fan and I just have to see him nekkid and covered in cake.

I.Heart.Syren

09-06-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
"I just have to see him nekkid and covered in cake. "

Oh, you poor baby! You missed it? I was on the floor drooling. He looks fine naked and covered in cake. Yummy, you could say.

09-06-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
25. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
You can check the schedule at http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/inxs/artist.jhtml and look at their schedule. On Saturday it comes on at 5:00, 5:30 and 6:30.

I didn't see the original Sunday night one, I saw it on Monday night. I think they cut out the nakedness and @ss cake bits - or I somehow majorly missed it.

09-06-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
At the very, very end. Might even have been after the teaser for Tuesday.

09-06-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
27. "RE: VH1 - Sep 4 Ep"
Next was MiG who, IMO, has the best abs/shirtless-look by far & the potential to be super sexy, but he came off a bit goofy (Ahem, Davy Jones, Ahem)"

Okay, okay I take it back - I'll like cake off his naked abs anytime!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •