The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"8/30 performance show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"8/30 performance show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-05 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

Ty - You can't always get what you want
JD - Suspicious Minds
Marty - Wish You Were Here? (Pink Floyd Song)
Jordis - Imagine
Mig - Live & Let Die
Suzie - Bohemian Rhapsody

I just can't like JD's voice. I don't know what it is about him, but I just don't like him.

I loved Jordis' performance. Can't see her in INXS, but love her voice!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 8/30 performance show Wacko Jacko 08-30-05 1
   RE: 8/30 performance show lindapalz 08-31-05 26
 RE: 8/30 performance show irishrose 08-30-05 2
   RE: 8/30 performance show robindobindoodledoo 08-30-05 3
   RE: 8/30 performance show riverrocker 08-30-05 4
       RE: 8/30 performance show Moother 08-30-05 6
 RE: 8/30 performance show shanana banana 08-30-05 5
   RE: 8/30 performance show rose1970 08-30-05 7
       RE: 8/30 performance show Iam_Xtreme 08-31-05 13
 RE: 8/30 performance show tinybubs 08-30-05 8
   RE: 8/30 performance show Iam_Xtreme 08-31-05 14
 RE: 8/30 performance show cycles2k 08-30-05 9
 RE: 8/30 performance show pinay_racer 08-30-05 10
   RE: 8/30 performance show dragonflies 08-30-05 11
       RE: 8/30 performance show pinay_racer 08-31-05 15
   RE: 8/30 performance show - voting cycles2k 08-31-05 12
 RE: 8/30 performance show pumpkinqueen 08-31-05 16
   RE: 8/30 performance show Wacko Jacko 08-31-05 17
 RE: 8/30 performance show momofsands 08-31-05 18
   RE: 8/30 performance show dragonflies 08-31-05 20
   RE: 8/30 performance show Maroonclown 08-31-05 22
 RE: 8/30 performance show LaLaLisa 08-31-05 19
   RE: 8/30 performance show shanana banana 08-31-05 21
 RE: 8/30 performance show Pretty_Kitty 08-31-05 23
 RE: 8/30 performance show Labyrinth 08-31-05 24
   RE: 8/30 performance show fedcamper 08-31-05 25
   RE: 8/30 performance show SherpaDave 08-31-05 27
       Bottom 3 toddE 08-31-05 28
       RE: 8/30 performance show J I M B O 08-31-05 29
           RE: 8/30 performance show SherpaDave 08-31-05 30
               RE: 8/30 performance show J I M B O 08-31-05 31
                   RE: 8/30 performance show SherpaDave 08-31-05 32
                       RE: 8/30 performance show geg6 08-31-05 33
                           RE: 8/30 performance show SherpaDave 08-31-05 34
                               RE: 8/30 performance show geg6 08-31-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-30-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Today's show. Pretty much the first 5 all tied. Suzie came on and was the best. She still has a problem moving the stage but she was by far the best tonight. All others mediocre. And I don't like Suzie either....I want her to go home first.

Jordis - I am sick of the cheezy performances she puts on with that same grin. She is getting old.

Marty - Back to his grunge sound. he did Don't Change really good last week then on the VH1 eposide was sounding like Michael Hutchense then this. I want to see him break out. He can't hold back....he needs to show he is INXs. Doesn't in his Tuesday night performances.

Nothing to add on the others.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lindapalz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindapalz Click to send private message to lindapalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
As someone who absolutely LOVES when rock tunes are backed up by a power gospel choir (all-time fav is “Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” from Rattle & Hum), I was horribly disappointed with the quality, or lack-thereof, of the choir last night. They were absolutely atrocious, and the harmonic arrangements were equally bad.

Gospel choirs are supposed to have a full and rich tone - and last night’s choir was… well.. “tinny.” It’s like the difference between a kazoo and a harmonica, you know?

They just sucked. And I think that they may have really messed with a couple of the singers’ ability to find the notes. Mig, for one, seemed to hit a couple of quackers when the choir joined in. I think that Suzie was affected by it, as well.

Total bummer. Total rotter. I was expecting and anticipating some kick-a$$ band, orchestra, choir arrangements and was wholly disappointed.

BTW - Jordis, Marty & Mig. The final three. I think that Marty or Mig gets the job. Jordis goes on to have a fantastic solo career.

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-05 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

I Loved tonight show and MOST of the Preformances. I agree I just can't like JD either. There is just somthing about him I do not like. I thought Suzie did a great job that is a hard song to pull off. The rest were all good. I missed the last couple of minutes of the show. Who were the bottom three?

edited cause I can not spell for s#@t!

robindobindoodledoo 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robindobindoodledoo Click to send private message to robindobindoodledoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I missed the bottom 3 also. Someone PLEASE let us know!

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-30-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
The ones they reported were J.D., Ty, and Marty...but "subject to change" as before.

Thought everyone did a really good job tonight...except for J.D.; his was a sub-par performance in our books.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-05 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-30-05 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

The only one I can pin point for bottom 3 after this show is J.D. I hated his take on Suspicious Minds. The rest of them were great and Suzie was tops tonight. I never liked her much before but she is bringing it now.
Other than J.D. I hate to see any of the rest go.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I thought tonight's performances were top notch -- really, it's hard to pick a "bottom three" out of this. Really excellent stuff.

I will agree though on JD's performance -- although it also was good, it seemed a little lesser than the others and also from what I've grown to expect from JD's other much better performances.

It's gonna be a sad show tomorrow night.

rose1970 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose1970 Click to send private message to rose1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I got to say. Marty pulled it off. They wanted to hear his voice and they did. I love listening to Marty. I think mig is good also. but marty is my fav.
As for Jd. I think he would be better off on his own. I don't think he could last in a band.

Please vote for MARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I agree! I thought that Marty did a great job tonight! I still say he will make the final 2. Go Marty Go!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Marty and Suzie were both outstanding. I think they both seperated themselves from the rest of the pack tonight.

Marty's performance was my favorite, very intimate, his voice was melodic, and powerfully quiet. And thank God no screaming. I know he wants to be current and relevant, but he was relevant on an old song. Very impressed.

Suzie was a close second. After a good start it was a little rough in the middle, I don't know if she was trying to find a weird harmony, if she was she didn't find it. Everything jelled after that and she and the band finished off in great style.

Bottom 3 were J.D., Ty, and Marty.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-05 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

I think your comments about Marty's performance are right on. I also thought Suzie took a very hard song and did a wonderful job

Signature Created By: tribephyl

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Wow!!!!. Tonights show was incredible and reminded my wife and me why this is our favourite show.

Suzie deserves the encore.

Marty doesn't deserve the bottom three with that great performance, but at this point, who does?

JD is not untalented. He is just a unlikable. IMO.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
i couldnt vote online.

could anyone please give me the link to the voting thing. when i click on the "vote-here's how" button, it doesnt lead to the vote page. if i type in http://www.rockstar.msn.com/voting - i get "sorry, vote closed"- and it's barely two hours after broadcast.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
get rid of the www

http://rockstar.msn.com/voting

I loved Susie (I am a huge Queen fan, and very critical) she has a very powerful voice. I loved MiG & Marty. Ty was great, but I think it will be Ty, Jordis & JD (thankfully) in the bottom 3.

Do you think they will have to sing the new song in the bottom 3?

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
i dropped the www and still got the same response.

this is getting frustrating. i wanna vote for MiG!

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 8/30 performance show - voting"
Perhaps you watched in a different time zone.????. I watch the show from the East Coast feed at 8:00PM Mountain Time but they won't let me vote until 10:00pm mountain time due to time shifting blockouts.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-05 AT 02:06 AM (EST)

i really liked Jordis' perfomance. of course i like her--and i think she brought "it" back. she's young, but her spirit is amazing! if those were her parents that she hugged it would explain everything.

i have always liked Suzie--the whole underdog thing doesn't hurt! her performance was great--she so rocked!

i wouldn't be able to pick a bottom 3. i think they were all great. of course J.D. creeps me out--still. i think he's channeling a ghost--maybe i would like the packaged version of J.D., but i don't know.

i do think that every one of the performers who are still there are all talented and i hope that all of them can make something out of this!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-31-05, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I disagree with you all on Marty. His performance was ok, but he doesn't get it that he is trying out for INXs. Nothing about his performance was INXs.

momofsands 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momofsands Click to send private message to momofsands Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Hey! I totally agree with you on Jordis. She has such a unique voice and look. She's awesome. I kind of don't want her to get with INXS, so that she will go on her own. I cannot stand J.D.'s voice, attitude, and overall performances. I think if he would happen to get in with INXS, he will try to run the show. He is very arrogant. Ty just doesn't have the right voice and look for the band. I think it will come down to Marty and Jordis. Is it me, or did the choir kinda suck? There was definitely one female voice that stuck out and kind of put my nerves on edge! Did anyone else hear that?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I was not at all impressed with the choir. They really didn't add much to the performances. It's a shame.

siggie by Slicey

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
HAHA. I heard that female voice to. I said to DH "Someone's hogging the mike".

It sounded just like the audience laughter on sit-coms where's there's one howler in the bunch that overlaughs at all the jokes. Watching Home Improvement was annoying to me for that very reason.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Yeah, I loved Bohemian Rhapsody but I didn't think Suzie was all that. If you sing the notes and move around okay, the song will carry you. And I didn't think she moved around all that good.

Almost all of the songs were like that. Hit the notes and the incredible song will do the rest.

Except for the Elvis song. What was that doing in there among all the other songs??? Not my fav JD performance, but I think it was a real hard song in that it's not a real classic or crowd pleaser. He punked out California Dreamin - why not this one? But Dave said it - No matter what, you can't help but watch him. I think they should have a week with all "hard" songs like that. See what people can make of em.

Marty did a fab job. I had all but written him off a few weeks ago. Again, easy song to get behind.

Jordis - Enough with the cow eyes and inappropriate smile. And what was the deal with the guitar??? It added nothing except distraction.

And yeah, I was not impressed with the choir.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I also was not impressed with the choir. I think, for the most part, they added very little to the performances, only shining out really a few times throughout the night.

As far as Susie's Bohemian Rhapsody, as soon as it was over, I turned to hubby to comment that although she definitely did a fantastic job singing it (it's a *hard* song to sing), the band was easily 50 percent of the dynamic of that performance. That house band is so F-ing great and it was mostly they who made BR a powerhouse performance. Susie still can't move on stage and that is annoying -- like her little spin back around to the audience when they come out of the first instrumental before going into the "I see a little silhouhette of a man..." part -- it was such a lame spin with no power behind it, like a little girl doing a twirl......not like JD or Mig would have done it. Just hitting most of the notes doesn't sell it. She only really looked good at the end when she was between the two guitar players rocking it out -- once again, helped out by the antics of the band and the fact that the choir was jumping up and down, pumping their fists at that point --- a very cool visual.

Susie has a great voice but she is boring. I think she could sing INXS well, but can she FRONT the band? Two very different animals. They need a package deal.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
ok please don't yell at me I am a big crybaby BUT Suzie's voice reminds me of Nikki McKibbin (Kitty ducks under desk to avoid shoes being thrown) I just can't get into her I really like JD as a performer but he needs to know to zip it his big mouth may be what does him in all in all Mig is my fave

Pk

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Ty - seemed more like gospel to me, which he does a good job at. If he was really serious about being part of INXS he would lose the Dinosaur Mohawk (sorry it looks like the spines of a dinosaur from a kiddy show). Last week, having the girls sing, I don't think was good for the girls. Made them look like backup singers.

JD - Never have felt JD was all that. His performances have been very uneven. He comes across more as a stripper to me then a rock star. Not surprised he was an Elvis Impersonator once. Can't stand the smirky, little mouth, or cropped hair. Lose the hat, please! You can't carry it off.

I think that JD sees this show like another ep of Big Brother or Survivor. Just look after number one and screw everyone else to win. I certainly hope that INXS is looking for a partner and not a "win at all costs" guy.

Marty - My fav. I feel that Marty keeps coming back to where he is comfortable at in his singing and he needs to risk and move out there. When he does he really shines. I enjoyed this performance a lot, and especially the tears at the end that he tried to hide. He is also hot to look at which I think JD is not.

Jordis - She needs to go solo on her career. She is too uneven and goes under when stressed. Love her voice and style overall. This perfomance though was typical of all her other stuff... just the same singing and format, different song.

MiG - From reading MiG's blog he comes across as such a LOVING and SWEET guy! Wow! I think though that last night was a horrible performance. I couldn't bear to hear it and had to hit the mute button.

Suzie - Started out rather lame, but glad it picked up for her. I think she is the strongest contender in the females, and glad to see that she has improved and learned from the clinics. INXS seems to really like and respect her - which I think what INXS sees at the house as to how a person IS, is very important to them in finding someone to work with.

I hope that when we get down to the last two that INXS can throw a bone to the runner-up --- maybe they could open for INXS with the House Band when they go on tour or something... They are really getting down to the best, and seeing how much the rockers put into their music I would love to see them all rewarded!

Labyrinth

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I pretty much have to agree with Labyrinth on this summary. And the female voice really stuck out on Ty's performance- maybe htey caught it and tried to re-arrange the mike because it wasn't so bad after that. Mig seems like a real sweetheart, but he is channneling Tommy Tune and needs to be a Broadway/Vegas entertainer. Marty is what they're looking for. Suzie has improved so much but she won't win. JD is an extemely talented #####. Jordis is great but was just O.K. last night. Most of the credit for the performances goes to the incredible house band.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who couldn't stand MiG's performance last night. Every single note hurt. He began badly, and I thought, "Well, maybe once it hits the rocking part, he'll pick it up." Nope. I sat with my legs crossed in pain throughout "Live and Let Die." Awful, awful, awful.

Dave writesDave editsDave blogs

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Bottom 3"
Ty and J.D. are for shizzle (I hear only white people like to say that) in the bottom two, and Ty will go.

The third could really be anyone. Suzie should be there, but the song's popularity may boost her over one of the others. Mig was also weak, could it be him? I'll guess it's Mig.

Encore: No idea. What if Suzie is the encore AND in bottom 3? Is that even possible?

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 8/30 performance show"

Been a long time since I've agreed with you on something...

08-31-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Hey, now! We agree on Felix Hernandez?

don't we?

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: 8/30 performance show"

That you got lucky being a 'homer'? Yes. Yes we do.

I guess we also agree that he's a much needed bright spot. We should start taking bets whether he'll be traded for carp or injured first...

08-31-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
32. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
or turned into Joel Pineiro/Gil Meche by BP.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Hey, you two!!!

Get thee to the sports forum! We don't care about that carp here on the RS:INXS forum!

I'm such a slut for the blues.
I'll only accept such threadjacking if someone is saying MiG was good last night.

08-31-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
34. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
Back on topic (sorta): I only hope that Felix is much, much, much better tonight than MiG was last night.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: 8/30 performance show"
LOL!

So do I, Sherps, so do I. He certainly couldn't be much worse.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •