The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Life after RockStar"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Life after RockStar"
1) What in the world am I going to do with all the free time on my hands when it's over??

2) Saw this on the web; sounds plausible. Thoughts?

Rock Star: INXS still has five rockers vying for the position of lead singer of INXS: MiG Ayesa, J.D. Fortune, Marty Casey, Suzie McNeil and Jordis Unga. There are two more performance and elimination shows before the final three will appear on stage Tuesday, Sept. 20 for the finale and reveal of the new singer.

All 15 rockers involved in the contest are signed to limited contracts with Mark Burnett Records, which has a distribution deal with Sony/BMG's Epic Records. INXS is also signed to Epic.

Posted on September 02, 2005 in Rock Star: INXS
http://drinkthis.typepad.com/answer_this/2005/09/has_inxs_signed.html

3) What do you WANT to have happen to any of the singers (or INXS or Dave or Brooke, whatever. Or should I say whoever? Whomever?)

4) What do you PREDICT will actually happen?

Points for creativy and humor.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Life after RockStar - #3 LaLaLisa 09-09-05 1
   RE: Life after RockStar - #3 CattyChat 09-09-05 2
       RE: Life after RockStar - #3 Loree 09-09-05 4
       RE: Life after RockStar - #3 jpl68 09-09-05 5
           RE: Life after RockStar - #3 CattyChat 09-10-05 6
               RE: Life after RockStar - #3 jpl68 09-10-05 7
   RE: Life after RockStar - #3 Shypappy 09-09-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Life after RockStar - #3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

Okay, I get 0 points for this because I copying this from another website but it's too funny to waste:

Next up ? MiGgy the spirit squad captain. Can you say there are no SPIRIT FINGERS in rock? Yeah, you can, cuz it's so rock and roll to jump around like a preteen girl at her first sleepover shouting, "YAY! TAKING PICTURES IS FUN! WEEEE!"

Um, did someone tell Gidget meets Skelator that his pictures will scare other men? Oh yeah, they DID!

http://www.fortune448.com

If you're gonna rag on a singer, at least make it funny. Hey, maybe ShyPappy can create Gidget meets Skelator????

So, my predictions are:

MiG gets a job as the new dance captain for the Laker Girls.

Jordis is the new smoking captain for the Laker Grrrrrls.

Ty at first disappeared but was eventually found hiding in the mansion muttering over and over again what a mistake INXS made. He refuses to leave and remains secluded with his faithul butler who plays Ty's performances over and over and over again.

Suzie tries to go back to Kid Music but has found that her stage name, "Jackrabbit" has been taken by Deanna because "Little Bunny with a Lion Voice" wouldn't fit on marquees. Stuck with the moniker, "Sweet Suzie McNeil" she's relegated to the folk music circuit.

Marty tries to get back with the Lovehammers, even sings them the Tree song. They refuse to take him back since they now have a gig with EPMB to star in next year's RockStar as they hunt for a new front man. Broken-hearted he's back to dingy clubs, searching for a band to join him on a "Will Scream for Food" tour.

JD gets a drunk & disorderly arrest and has to do 500 hours of community service performing as an Elvis impersonator at nursing homes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Life after RockStar - #3"
Another great post, LaLa. I'll have to do something thinking on some zingers.

As an aside, I checked out the J.D. fan site & really enjoyed listening to his singing Imagine & Your Song.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Life after RockStar - #3"
It was "Your Song" that finally convinced my DH that JD was talented. He thought I was listening to the "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack & it was Ewan McGregor. When he realized it was JD he looked bewildered for a minute and said "Damn".

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Life after RockStar - #3"
Where is the J.D. fan site you are talking about?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-10-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Life after RockStar - #3"
JPL, click on the link in post #1 (www.fortune448) and that will take you to the site. On the left-hand side, towards the middle there are two links to the songs sung by J.D. -- Imagine & Your Song. He sounds great, especially on Your Song.

Also, if you click on the message boards on the top-right of the page & scroll down to where there are posts from people who met J.D. in person, there are some good posts in there, very positive. Check it all out.

jpl68 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl68 Click to send private message to jpl68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Life after RockStar - #3"
Thanks. Pretty cool site.

Shypappy 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shypappy Click to send private message to Shypappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Life after RockStar - #3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

HILARIOUS!!!

Mig might make a good replacement for that idiot in the Juicy fruit commercials! *cringe* As if they weren't annoying enough already!

Jordis can get a lead roll in the next Alien vs Predator movie! Queen-Pred! I can see it now!

Suzie would kick butt on Fear factor! After JD's toe juice, and ars cake, she's prepared for anything! (I love Suzie, but still....ew! LOL! Poor girl!)

Marty can go be a character on the new, revamped Fraggle Rock, and "Tree's" can be the new theme song!

JD will marry Lisa marie Presley, and they will attempt to spawn a better, faster, & stronger Elvis! (Twice the lip curl!!)
...The child will be born with Down-syndrome, and the unstoppable will to take over the world!

Finally, INXS, after deciding they didn't want any of the contestants, realize Shypappy is the only one for the job! ;)

Really, I'd like to see most of these finalists go somewhere after this show!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •