The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Zander 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-16-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zander Click to send private message to Zander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Altho I really like Ryan, it's either him or Floyd. I was so shocked to see the judges give Ryan such high marks, I thought he was so stiff and just blah.

I think Sabrina has a good chance of taking it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? KoalaChick 10-16-07 1
   RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Snidget 10-16-07 2
       RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? flystorms 10-16-07 3
   RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Zander 10-17-07 7
   RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Agman2 03-11-15 12
 RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Sagebrush Dan 10-16-07 4
   RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? qwertypie 10-16-07 5
       RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? mistyrose52 10-16-07 6
           RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? prosecutor 10-30-07 8
 RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? shaneperry 10-30-07 9
   RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? mistyrose52 10-30-07 10
 RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Agman2 03-11-15 11
   RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Round Robin 03-12-15 13
       RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Agman2 12-04-15 15
   RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Sagebrush Dan 03-17-15 14
       RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Agman2 12-04-15 16
 RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT?????? Agman2 02-18-16 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-16-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Ryan??? Who the heck is Ryan?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-07, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Maybe Cameron?

Cameron Mathison joined the cast of All My Children in January 1999 as Ryan Lavery. After leaving the show for a year, he returned in 2003 to reprise this fan-favorite role.

http://abc.go.com/daytime/allmychildren/bios/61954_1.html

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-16-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
See I think that it'll either be Floyd or Marie. Marie is a sweetie, but she just seemed to be so heavy-footed last night. Floyd may not have the fan base, though. The rest sure stepped up their performances though, didn't they? Wow, some of them were just fabulous!

Zander 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zander Click to send private message to Zander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Sorry Koalachick, I forget not everybody watches soaps so shouldn't have used is soap name.

Agman2 1884 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-15, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
I was hoping you could tell me!

Sagebrush Dan 9978 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
I hope Floyd's history, too. But, it may be Mark.

I get a kick out of Marie. I remember when she hosted Miss America a few years ago. She made up her own questions, and really made most of the contestants look stupid. Really stupid. The smart one won.
Anyway, I just hope Marie sticks around for a little longer.

I think Sabrina may take it as well. From the dancing standpoint, she appears to be the most consistent. OTOH, I can't really see her doing a Viennese Waltz.
Helio probably would have done better with the Paso. He was a bit clunky with the waltz.

More booing, less barking.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-07 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

but I still want to pinch (both sets of) his cheeks

I think dh is getting jealous.

Oh, to keep this real and on topic, I really, really hope it is Floyd.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-16-07, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Hoping for Floyd or one of the older women. Sadly, just don't think they'll make it through the harder, faster dances. And I can say that without prejudice because I happen to be just a year younger than Jayne!

Plus, I just don't think they're all that great-I just think the judges were being over-generous last night, for whatever reason. Except for Carrie Ann, who DID see the LIFT!

Anyway, in just a few, I should know from the East Coast's revelations. Thanks, guys-keeps me from having to stay up!!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
didn't want to start a new thread but here is my should go will go tonight pick
bottom 2 Marie and Jane
Marie will stay over Jane because all those Osmond votes(haha)
Jane just looked soooo old last night doing the jive.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-07, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
i think its time for Jane to go,she just does not have it. Also the celebs this year cant compare to last years,which i think were overall the best ever.Anyone of the final 3 from last year would win this year.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-07, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Totally agree! Don't care what the judges say-last year, and the year before was WAY better than this year!

I think Jane or Marie would be equally favorable. Both are just losing steam in a big way.

03-11-15, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Believe it or not, I think Sabrina is going to get voted out just to upset people and generate more interest in the show.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-15, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
I think you should have left this thread in its grave.

12-04-15, 01:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
lol, I see I was able to bring you back to the thread too! Gotcha.....

Sagebrush Dan 9978 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-15, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
Well, that was a gotcha!!!! It took me a while, but do agree. I think it will be Sabrina.

12-04-15, 02:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-15 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

Gotcha moments can be so special! I'm glad you agreed with me even though my prediction was a few years late!

02-18-16, 04:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: WHO SHOULD GO TONIGHT??????"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •