The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 20 Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-24-15, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 20 Cast"
They announced all but one name this morning, and that one name has leaked out. I'll be back later with the complete list and my opinions when I have more time to write the post.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS 20 Cast Round Robin 02-25-15 1
   RE: DWTS 20 Cast Agman2 02-25-15 2
       RE: DWTS 20 Cast Round Robin 02-27-15 3
           RE: DWTS 20 Cast Agman2 03-08-15 4
               RE: DWTS 20 Cast Round Robin 03-09-15 5
   It's official now Round Robin 03-10-15 6
 RE: DWTS 20 Cast Agman2 04-14-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-25-15, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS 20 Cast"
OK, you schlubs, this sucker starts in 19 days, and these are the pairings and my opinions thereof:

Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovsky-Yeah, this is Bruce Willis & Demi Moore's daughter, and she's in the acting racket like they are. I doubt anybody with that big a name is elimination fodder, but other than that I have no clue how good she might be.

Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson-The "nice" shark on Shark Tank. I doubt they'd bring back one of their most loved pros just to stick her with a loser, but my gut says this guy's not gonna win.

Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev-Too old to win. Period.

Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess-This guy is a motivational speaker, personal trainer, war hero and double amputee. They don't put guys like this on there as voteoff fodder, but having 2 amputations on the same side will be too much to overcome.

Chris Soules and Witney Carson-Not officially announced yet, but he's on there. Probably a midway elimination.

Suzanne Somers-In great shape for an old woman, but she's still an old woman. Too old to win.

Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd-The gay football player, paired with a pro who has won with a football player. He might win.

Redfoo and Emma Slater-This guy was a guest judge a few seasons back. My gut says that won't give him much of an advantage.

Riker Lynch and Allison Holker-Another guy from the singing and acting business who is a second cousin to the Houghs. He might be pretty good.

Willow Shields and Mark Ballas-She plays Primrose Everdeen in the Hunger Games movies. 14 years old, the youngest DWTS competitor ever. They do not give Mark Ballas partners that suck, and he knows how to handle young partners. Probable finalist.

Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe-Actress best known for a Super Bowl commercial. They won't ax Keo first 2 seasons in a row, but I have no idea if this girl is any good.

Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough-They were fibbing to us, Derek IS back. She goes to NYU, so this was just too easy to put together with him working Broadway. She won a boatload of gold medals in gymnastics and is a beautiful girl. Hand it over, Tom. Derek gets number 6.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2665 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-25-15, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS 20 Cast"
Will there be any dancing?

02-27-15, 01:57 AM (EST)
3. "RE: DWTS 20 Cast"
Oh, there'll probably be a little bit. Some good dancing, and some crappy dancing. And they'll hand somebody a gold mirror ball. Probably gonna be Derek.

03-08-15, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DWTS 20 Cast"
If there's dancing, then there will need to be music too. Will there be Music?

03-09-15, 07:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: DWTS 20 Cast"
Pretty low quality music, probably.

03-10-15, 08:49 AM (EST)
6. "It's official now"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-15 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

Chris Soules did in fact announce himself as a DWTS contestant during his and his fiancee Whitney's appearance on GMA this morning. I think she wants him to be able to dance at their wedding.

04-14-16, 03:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: DWTS 20 Cast"
Not a half bad point.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •