The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 18, Finale (Part II) "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 18, Finale (Part II) "
Who will win the Mirror Ball? (Probably not the one I voted for last night.)

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Road to the Finals udg 05-20-14 1
 Freestyle repeat... udg 05-20-14 2
 Team Loca - Freestyle udg 05-20-14 3
 Iggy Azalea udg 05-20-14 4
 Filler, filler, filler udg 05-20-14 5
 Amy & Derek - Fusion (Argentine Tan... udg 05-20-14 6
 Candace & Mark - Fusion (Quickstep/... udg 05-20-14 7
 Meryl & Maks - Fusion (Foxtrot/Cha ... udg 05-20-14 8
 Results part 1 udg 05-20-14 9
 Winner udg 05-20-14 10
   Thanks udg! Sagebrush Dan 05-21-14 11
   RE: Winner CTgirl 05-21-14 12
       Meryl & Charlie udg 05-21-14 13
           RE: Meryl & Charlie CTgirl 05-21-14 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-20-14, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Road to the Finals"
Never before seen footage, blah, blah. I'm half watching. I may post if something catches my attention, but I won't be doing a play-by-play.

Also, there's some severe weather blowing in, so I may miss some of the show tonight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-20-14, 09:29 PM (EST)
2. "Freestyle repeat..."
Won by a landslide... James & Peta!

05-20-14, 09:34 PM (EST)
3. "Team Loca - Freestyle"
Since they had to air the dress rehearsal footage due to Amy's injury, they're dancing it live tonight. Coincidentally, Team Loca also has all 3 of the finalists (plus Danica who SHOULD have been one).

And, Mark still has to coach Candace through the dance. And Maks wipesout at the end.

05-20-14, 09:42 PM (EST)
4. "Iggy Azalea"
Sound malfunction. She pulls her ear bug.

(Not a fan. Fast forwarded through the rest.)

05-20-14, 10:44 PM (EST)
5. "Filler, filler, filler"
Drew & Cheryl - Jive redux

Erin's moments (I finally learned her name!)

Charlie & Meryl 45 second dance after commercials.

Nene & the female pros dance together.

Danica & Val's Beauty & the Beast redux.

Split screen shows Amy & Derek prepping for next dance on one side and Cody taking selfies with his tongue out with a bunch of girls from the audience.

After commercials, Cody performs music.

Dress rehearsals are R-rated versions of the live show.

Charlie & Sharna's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious redux (complete w/ classic DWTS camera work). Umbrella breaks, but Charlie didn't drop his cane this time.

James & Peta's Michael Jackson dance redux.

Ariana Grande performs. (FF'ing through that.)

Amber Riley performs.

Up next... final dances!

05-20-14, 10:49 PM (EST)
6. "Amy & Derek - Fusion (Argentine Tango/Cha Cha)"
Song: Rather Be

Scores: 10+10+10=30

Too bad she won't win it all. *sigh*

05-20-14, 10:53 PM (EST)
7. "Candace & Mark - Fusion (Quickstep/Samba)"
Song: Sir Duke

Scores: 9+9+9=27

05-20-14, 10:57 PM (EST)
8. "Meryl & Maks - Fusion (Foxtrot/Cha Cha)"
Song: Glowing

Len says this might be his last season.

Scores: 10+10+10=30

If you assume an infinite number of universes, there might be one in which M&M don't win it all, but I don't think it's the one I live in.

05-20-14, 11:06 PM (EST)
9. "Results part 1"
First, Christina Perri sings Human. It's a little awkward because the F3 are just standing on stage watching as CP sits at the piano and plays/sings. Oh, they finally cut to the clips from the season. Nope, back to the F3 looking mostly just bored.

Third place: Candace & Mark (*phew*)

05-20-14, 11:10 PM (EST)
10. "Winner"
(I'm going to pretend Amy has a chance to win for a few more seconds...)

And the champions are... Meryl and Maks.

(What a startling ending. I'm so startled!)

Sagebrush Dan 9927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-14, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Thanks udg!"
Did not know where to put this: LOVED the outtakes from dress rehearsals.

And, I am glad how this turned out. I would have been happy with either of the top two.

AND THANK YOU UDG FOR YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!

CTgirl 7186 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-14, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Winner"

Thanks for all your recapping during the season udg! I often taped the show and would come here to see what had happened.

It was a great season. I am happy that Maks won. He should've won when he made the finals with Mel B. Amy was awesome and inspiring and while I don't like Derek, I have a new found respect for his choreography skills. He is the best on the show.

I felt like we where gypped watching Charlie and Meryl dance. I was more interested in that than most of the other dancers and music acts!

05-21-14, 03:21 PM (EST)
13. "Meryl & Charlie"
Their dance was weird because there was no announcement. They'd mentioned it on night one, but when it was actually time, it was just, commercial->dance. I almost missed it.

CTgirl 7186 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-14, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Meryl & Charlie"

Me too. I even rewound the DVR because I thought I missed the beginning.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •