The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 18, Ep 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 18, Ep 6"
Tonight's theme: Party Hits

Intro: Party in the U.S.A.

Guest Judge: Redfoo (IDEK)

First set of results:
Nene & Tony - Safe & Dancing first

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nene & Tony - Salsa udg 04-21-14 1
   RE: Nene & Tony - Salsa Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 12
       RE: Nene & Tony - Salsa Round Robin 04-23-14 21
 Results part 2 udg 04-21-14 2
 Candice & Mark - Cha Cha udg 04-21-14 3
   RE: Candice & Mark - Cha Cha Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 13
 James & Peeta - Quickstep udg 04-21-14 4
   RE: James & Peeta - Quickstep Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 14
 Results part 3 udg 04-21-14 5
 Danica & Val - Cha Cha udg 04-21-14 6
   RE: Danica & Val - Cha Cha Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 15
       RE: Danica & Val - Cha Cha CTgirl 04-23-14 23
 Meryl & Maks - Tango udg 04-21-14 7
   RE: Meryl & Maks - Tango Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 16
 Drew & Cheryl - Tango udg 04-21-14 8
   RE: Drew & Cheryl - Tango Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 17
 Charlie & Charna - Cha Cha udg 04-21-14 9
   RE: Charlie & Charna - Cha Cha Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 18
       RE: Charlie & Charna - Cha Cha CTgirl 04-23-14 22
 Amy & Derek - Jive udg 04-21-14 10
   RE: Amy & Derek - Jive Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 19
 Final results udg 04-21-14 11
   RE: Final results Sagebrush Dan 04-22-14 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-21-14, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nene & Tony - Salsa"
Song: It's Getting Hot In Here

She gets a few counts to dance with her husband near the beginning. Tony takes off his shirt.

Nene is playing with the fringe in front of her costume (crotch fringe), which is kinda wrong.

Scores*: 8+9+8+8=33

*Guest judge is sitting between Carrie Ann & Len (i.e., 2nd score, instead of third this week).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-14, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nene & Tony - Salsa"
Maybe the guest judge did not want to sit next to Bruno. I was not sure if I liked him at first. He seemed to be evidence of the decline of Western Civilization. But as the show went on, he sort of grew on me. Very sort of.

I notice they really played up the nice between the two dancers.

Round Robin 2377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-14, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Nene & Tony - Salsa"
They might have "played up the nice" because Tony was pretty PO about how he was portrayed last week and perhaps the producers thought they needed to make peace.

04-21-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
2. "Results part 2"
James & Peeta - Safe
Candice & Mark - In jeopardy & dancing next

04-21-14, 08:58 PM (EST)
3. "Candice & Mark - Cha Cha"
Song: I Love It

Costume note: My Barbie doll had a dress that looked just like that when I was little.

She looks uncomfortable again. That was meh for me.

Scores: 8+8+8+8=32

04-22-14, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Candice & Mark - Cha Cha"
That was meh for me, too. I liked it when she strolled across the floor; there was a different energy there that was at work. I wonder if that's the part the judges were talking about, too.

04-21-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
4. "James & Peeta - Quickstep"
Feeling the pressure after last week's perfect scores.

Song: You're The One That I Want

His fram isn't quite right, I think, but close. Hold is nice and tight.

Len hated it. "Rule infringement when you went into shadow hold." "Heavy feet." "Knees flexed." Bruno says it was a perfect classic quickstep, except a little heavy.

Scores: 9+9+8+9=35

04-22-14, 03:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: James & Peeta - Quickstep"
I noticed his posture was off a bit, too.
Not bad. I felt the scores were fair.

04-21-14, 09:11 PM (EST)
5. "Results part 3"
Meryl & Max - Safe
Danica & Val - In jeopardy & dancing next

04-21-14, 09:19 PM (EST)
6. "Danica & Val - Cha Cha"
Danica is embracing her womanliness. (Juxtaposes with Candice, who is still really fighting with hers, I notice.)

Song: I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)

Very nice. I notice after Candice's filler focused a lot on hip movement (and Candice being uncomfortable with it), Danica's dance really wasn't about the hips. Danica's was also more playful and comfortable.

Scores: 9+9+9+9=36

Redfoo is napping with his eyes open and has to be nudged to put up his paddle.

04-22-14, 03:51 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Danica & Val - Cha Cha"
She's turned into the surprise celebrity this year for me. I like her quite a bit. This dance captivated me. I thought it was underscored.

CTgirl 7167 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Danica & Val - Cha Cha"
I have several surprise celebrities - James and Amy too along with Danica. Plus I knew I'd love Meryl and Charlie. It's been a great season and I don't even know who to root for to win!

04-21-14, 09:30 PM (EST)
7. "Meryl & Maks - Tango"
Maks is still pissed off about "phoning it in" and feeling more pressure to be even better. Makes him grumpy. Thinks he must be the weakest person on the cast. Lets it get to him. (My commentary: I think having a partner who is 1) Very talented and 2) Very quiet is also messing with his mind. It's hard to lash out at someone who is meek in response, especially when she's working hard like an Olympian does.)

Song: Feel So Close

I thought that was awesome.

Len, "Maks dances full on, no matter who his partner is. You're the first star who can keep up with him."

Scores: 10+10+10+10=40

04-22-14, 03:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Meryl & Maks - Tango"
When he said he felt like the weakest person on the cast, I said, "Well, duh!" I was upset when I saw this because I thought the fact that she'd done the Argentine Tango would give her an unfair advantage. But, now that it is over, I want to see it again so that I can be less attitudinal. The two dances are apparently not the same. And, I want to see this with less of an attitude about Maks.

04-21-14, 09:36 PM (EST)
8. "Drew & Cheryl - Tango"
Hosts psych us out with the results. Results actually after the next 3 dances.

Drew feels like it's his last week due to low scores.

Song: Super Freak

Drew in a red suit w/ zebra lapels. He was obviously thinking hard during the dance. His face was pretty blank. He says he messed up.

Scores: 8+9+7+8=32

04-22-14, 03:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Drew & Cheryl - Tango"
He seems to have lost more weight. And is more worried.

04-21-14, 09:42 PM (EST)
9. "Charlie & Charna - Cha Cha"
Song: Everybody Dance Now

Ends with black lighting & glow.

Scores: 9+9+9+9=36

04-22-14, 03:56 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Charlie & Charna - Cha Cha"
Lame. Overscored.

I was wondering if his partner was on the tour as well. If not, then why not? If yes, then why aren't they playing up that angle with her?

CTgirl 7167 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Charlie & Charna - Cha Cha"
I thought that as well and checked the Stars on ice web site. Both are listed. He looked a little tired.

04-21-14, 09:51 PM (EST)
10. "Amy & Derek - Jive"
Songs: Shout

Wedding crashers. Derek objects to the wedding and pulls her off the stage. Little problem in the middle, but she recovered.

Scores: 9+10+9+10=38

04-22-14, 03:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Amy & Derek - Jive"
Amazing. Well done.

04-21-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
11. "Final results"
Drew & Cheryl - In jeopardy
Amy & Derek - Safe
Charlie & Sharna - Safe

Commercials...

Danica & Val - Safe! ("Yay!" from me!)
Candice & Mark - Safe
Drew & Cheryl - Going home.

Well, he was the worst of the remaining stars, but I still like him better than Candice or Nene. Oh, well. It's hard to be mad when he really wasn't better than anyone else.

Next week: Latin night & Ricky Martin

04-22-14, 03:57 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Final results"
Agree. I was hoping it would be Candace or Nene as well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •