The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 18, Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-14, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 18, Ep 3"
Guest Judge: Robin Roberts from GMA.

Theme: Most important time in stars' lives.

Either there wasn't an intro dance or I missed it. Based on the previous two, I'm okay with either option.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 James & Peeta - Jive udg 03-31-14 1
 Billy Dee Williams & Emma udg 03-31-14 2
 Nene & Tony - Rumba udg 03-31-14 3
 Cody & Whitney - Jazz udg 03-31-14 4
 Danica & Val - Contemporary udg 03-31-14 5
 Drew & Cheryl - Waltz udg 03-31-14 6
 Meryl & Maks - Foxtrot udg 03-31-14 7
 Amy & Derek - Contemporary udg 03-31-14 8
 Charlie & Charna - Jive udg 03-31-14 9
 Candice & Mark - Jive udg 03-31-14 10
   RE: Candice & Mark - Jive Joe Gazillionaire 04-01-14 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-31-14, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "James & Peeta - Jive"
Song: The Middle

Flip off of desk/platform. Not bad.

Throwing to commercial, Tom says Billy Dee can't dance tonight.

9+9+9+9=36

(Third score is Robin, sitting between Len & Bruno.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-31-14, 09:40 PM (EST)
2. "Billy Dee Williams & Emma"
Twitter wants to see Amy & Mark partner for next week's switch. Keep Tweeting, blah, blah, blah.

Billy Dee's doctor says no more dancing due to back problem. Look at best moments. Standing O.

03-31-14, 09:46 PM (EST)
3. "Nene & Tony - Rumba"
Ooo. Snarky Tony says he felt like Carrie Ann's comment last week was "uneducated." Bwahahaha!

Song: I Believe In You And Me

Shirtless Tony.

8+7+8+8=31

03-31-14, 09:51 PM (EST)
4. "Cody & Whitney - Jazz"
God, I hate these two individuals more every time I see them.

Song: No idea, and Shazam isn't working. Surfboard-ocean something.

And, I'd swear they said Jazz, but there were tons of hip-hop elements in that. Blech.

Judges gushing about how good it was.

9+8+9+9=35

Female host (still haven't learned her name) says, "You don't have to listen to that song anymore," and Whitney says she loves it (the song).

03-31-14, 09:57 PM (EST)
5. "Danica & Val - Contemporary"
Song: Lullaby

That was a very lyrical Contemp piece. I didn't hate it at all!

Her son hugs her through judges comments. I think Val is paying more attention to the kid than to the judges. As it should be!

9+9+9+9=36

03-31-14, 10:05 PM (EST)
6. "Drew & Cheryl - Waltz"
Song: Fade Into You

Working hard to keep a tight hold, which I appreciate, but wish it was more effortless. More in sync than last week. Technical improvement, IMO, but less easy to watch.

Tom: It's bring your kids to work day! (Drew's son is standing with him for judging, too.)

7+7+8+8=30

03-31-14, 10:16 PM (EST)
7. "Meryl & Maks - Foxtrot"
Song: (ZOMG Lindsey Stirling!!!!!!!!) All of Me Loves All of You

10+9+10+10=39

03-31-14, 10:20 PM (EST)
8. "Amy & Derek - Contemporary"
Song: Human

She's dancing en pointe. I didn't hate that Contemp, either.

9+9+9+9=36

03-31-14, 10:24 PM (EST)
9. "Charlie & Charna - Jive"
Song: Happy

Fugly costume for him, but he rocked that dance.

9+9+9+9=36

03-31-14, 10:28 PM (EST)
10. "Candice & Mark - Jive"
Song: Blue Suede Shoes

8+8+8+8=32

Joe Gazillionaire 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-14, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to send private message to Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Candice & Mark - Jive"
They should have more ice dancers on the show in the future or have Meryl and White back. It's just a pleasure watching those two dance... I don't care if it's not fair, tired of watching bad dancing. Also, that kid hitting on Drew's partner was pretty funny.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •