The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rumors about the next season."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-14, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rumors about the next season."
It's always fun to speculate on the gossip. I heard Bruce Jenner the other day. Of course, I would hate this for lots of reasons, but especially all of the Kardashians (including Kris Jenner) who would show up to be on camera. How long before the two new Jenners will compete?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rumors about the next season. Round Robin 02-03-14 1
   RE: Rumors about the next season. Round Robin 02-24-14 2
 Cast Announcement snidget 03-04-14 3
   RE: Cast Announcement udg 03-04-14 4
       RE: Cast Announcement snidget 03-04-14 5
           RE: Cast Announcement udg 03-04-14 6
   RE: Cast Announcement Estee 03-05-14 7
 Da Twist Estee 03-05-14 8
   RE: Da Twist snidget 03-08-14 9
   RE: Da Twist Round Robin 03-10-14 10
       RE: Da Twist Estee 03-11-14 11
           RE: Da Twist Round Robin 03-11-14 12
   RE: Da Twist udg 03-13-14 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-03-14, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rumors about the next season."
Remember that most of the rumors you hear always turn out to be BS.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-24-14, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rumors about the next season."
They're still rumoring Bruce Jenner. If he's on I hope he's 1st out. Brooke Burke-Charvet got canned as co-host, and will be replaced by Erin Andrews, who placed 3rd on season 10 that Nicole Scherzinger won. Cast to be announced on GMA Tuesday.

snidget 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-14, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cast Announcement"
http://www.etonline.com/dailyfirst/144033_Dancing_With_the_Stars_Season_18_Contestants_Revealed/index.html

Full House actress Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas

Wonder Years actress Danica McKellar & Valentin Chmerkovskiy

Swimmer Diana Nyad & Henry Byalikov

Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani

Pop star Cody Simpson & Witney Carson

The Price is Right host Drew Carey & Cheryl Burke

Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Charlie White & Sharna Burgess

Para-snowboarder Amy Purdy (who lost both her legs after contracting menigitis) & Derek Hough

Former NHL player Sean Avery & Karina Smirnoff

Singer Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater

Big Time Rush bandmember/actor James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Prison Services.

udg 3178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-14, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cast Announcement"
Full House actress Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas

Wow. Without IMDBing it, I would guess that Full House was the last thing she did. I know nothing about her outside of that one show.

Wonder Years actress Danica McKellar & Valentin Chmerkovskiy

Don't recognize her name or photo.

Swimmer Diana Nyad & Henry Byalikov

Don't hate her.

Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani

Who?

Pop star Cody Simpson & Witney Carson

Never heard of him.

The Price is Right host Drew Carey & Cheryl Burke

Yay!

Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Saw that coming when they mentioned that Derek helped choreograph their medal-winning routine.

Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Charlie White & Sharna Burgess

But splitting their fan base probably won't bode well for one of them early on.

Para-snowboarder Amy Purdy (who lost both her legs after contracting menigitis) & Derek Hough

No comment.

Former NHL player Sean Avery & Karina Smirnoff

Whatever.

Singer Billy Dee Williams LANDO CALRISIAN!!! & Emma Slater

He had better be smooooth.

Big Time Rush bandmember/actor James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd

Who?

Overall, though, seems like a good mix of people I like and people I've never heard of. A little athlete-heavy. With all the olympians, they could have nixed the obligatory NFL player.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

03-04-14, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cast Announcement"
Isn't it an Hockey player not a footballer?

Don't remember Winnie Cooper? But then she went the go to college actually develop a mind route out of child stardom.

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Bird Cage Emporium

03-04-14, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cast Announcement"
>Isn't it an Hockey player not
>a footballer?

I stand corrected. I read it as NFL because that's what they usually give us. I still don't know who he is, but I'm less unhappy with the choice. ;)

>Don't remember Winnie Cooper?

No, I never watched the show. The character name rings a bell, but the actor name & photo meant nothing to me.

Estee 56176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-14, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cast Announcement"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-14 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

So it's official: Disney Channel is out of people to promote

I know I said I wanted Derek to work with a handicap. I'm sure this isn't what I meant.

Too much nostalgia factor in this cast, not a lot of star power, major obsession with gold, and with the upcoming entry of Michael Sams into the league, the NFL seems to have convinced itself that if they show up here, they're gay. Also, as it turns out, being a math genius doesn't always pay the bills, at least not in the six-digit range. And just to finish it off, Bravo would like to contribute The Dancing Argument Which Screams Like A Bitch.

Whee.

I repeat: cast some voice actors. You're already at that part of the fame fringe. Why not spread the appearance fees around?

03-05-14, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Da Twist"
At some point during the season, viewers can vote for a partner switch. Ignore logistics, who winds up with whom, and whether this allows a same-sex pairing (because it won't). I can sum this up in two words: Free Tony!

Again!

03-08-14, 12:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Da Twist"
If only they'd let us vote for Derek to get the kind of handicap you were talking about.

03-10-14, 10:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Da Twist"
Whoever came up with that partner switch idea ought to be hung. That's the worst damned idea I can imagine for this show. I'll vote against it.

03-11-14, 06:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Da Twist"
Oh, it could have been worse. Juan Pablo could be involved.
"I insulted all homosexuals and now I can't get on the show? How could those two things possibly be related?" It's a mystery to him... but gee, imagine if we voted him to dance with a male. Would that stop Derek? Not a chance.

On the other hand, the ratings draw of what they did is going to make the network long for -- Bristol.

We are not at the end of 'worse'. Nowhere close.

03-11-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Da Twist"
Baloney. What could be worse than DWTS jumping the shark? Which we know it surely has done when they start up with this kind of lunacy.

03-13-14, 00:49 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Da Twist"
I seriously thought you were kidding about the twist. Found out I was wrong tonight. Gah!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •