The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 17 Ep. 7 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-13, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 17 Ep. 7 ECST"
Who will be the next DWTS judge or former pro will wear a wildly inappropriate Halloween costume? What will they scare us with tonight as the theme or team dance?

Keep it all here until the West Coast recovers.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Next week Snidget 10-28-13 1
   RE: Next week Sagebrush Dan 10-29-13 14
 Elizabeth and Val Snidget 10-28-13 2
 Brant and Peta Snidget 10-28-13 3
 Leah and Tony Snidget 10-28-13 4
 Jack and Cheryl Snidget 10-28-13 5
 Amber and Derek Snidget 10-28-13 6
 Bill Engvall and Emma Snidget 10-28-13 7
 Snooki and Sasha Snidget 10-28-13 8
 Corbin and Karina Snidget 10-28-13 9
 Team Spooky Bon Bon Snidget 10-28-13 10
 Team Foxing Awesome. Snidget 10-28-13 11
 Results. Snidget 10-28-13 12
   RE: Results. Round Robin 10-29-13 13
       RE: Results. JessicaRN 10-29-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-28-13, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Next week"
Cher, performer and guest judge.

Mandy Moore made the opening dance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9864 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-13, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Next week"
Couldn't access this thing last night. Sorry.

10-28-13, 08:11 PM (EST)
2. "Elizabeth and Val"
Dancing the Quick Step. Val being hard on her in rehearsal.

DWTS News. UFO's spotted over LA. End of the world.

Dance Apocalyptic by Janelle Monae

Len. Utterly Full On. Full of Content. Lacked some body contact.

Bruno. No need to panic. Expectig Orson Wells. It was so fast lost the body contact, breathtaking.

Carrie Ann. You have grown, she is becoming the ballroom dancer. Great job teaching you the frame. So impressed with the growth, but a little more to go.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-28-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
3. "Brant and Peta"
Dancing the Jive.

Tutti Frutti.

Smashed icecream everywhere!

Bruno. No more candy for you, on a sugar high. To be honest fully loaded jive, lost timing a couple of times.

Carrie Ann. Like seeing a guy like you have a sense of humor. Did not miss a step, pushed yourself way beyond your comfort.

Len. Now you gotta dance flat out and that is what you did. Love your energy and attack.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-28-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
4. "Leah and Tony"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-13 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Salsa. Chelsea Handler flirts with Tom.

Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

Her posture is bad in this, distractingly bad all I could look a was her hunched shoulders.

Carrie Ann. You are in the zone. Hottest Salsa Dancers.

Len. Kept my interest through out, a couple of the lifts not clean enough. Gave it everything.

Bruno. Salsalicious. Juicy and tasty. Go for it.

9 - 8 - 9 - 26

Tom says she has a rib injury. She didn't want to make it obvious she was going for sympathy.

10-28-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
5. "Jack and Cheryl"
Dancing the Jive.

Canned Heat - Going Up The Country

Make MS boy climb all the stairs, way to go Cheryl.

Len. Great musicality, light on your feet. Like it to be a little bit crisper in the feet. Calls out Cheryl like I did.

Bruno. Must dig deep in your reserves, ease of moves, musicality, sense of character. Have to be careful and go a bit flat footed.

Carrie Ann. You and Brant very different styles of Jive, was suited for you. That is the one I want to see again.

10 - 8 - 9 - 27

Carrie Ann broke her 10 paddle.

10-28-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
6. "Amber and Derek"
What the Fox Say??? One of the team's songs.

Paso Doble to Instrumental - Spanish.

Bruno. Vintage Wine, Depth, attach of a demon. Sometimes the shoulders go up. Have to keep them back.

Carrie Ann. You slayed the beast. You went from hot to cold everything under the sun. Lit this ballroom up.

Len. Captured the flavor. Every nuance in the music picked out. Back in the game.

10 - 10 - 9 - 29

10-28-13, 09:04 PM (EST)
7. "Bill Engvall and Emma"
Dancing the Quickstep to Viva Las Vegas

Sorry Bill, pretty good but would not get a 9 from me.

Carrie Ann. Good news, didn't break hold, but not strong enough.

Len. Lost your technique in places, but my heart would give you a 10.

Bruno. Hard to keep up, a couple of missteps, good try.

8 - 7 - 8 - 23

10-28-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
8. "Snooki and Sasha"
Dancing the Samba.

Channeling Beyonce to start, then go into the Samba.

Hey Momma - Black Eyed Peas.

Did not impress me.

She felt like a turtle.

Len. Pity at the beginning messed up the footwork but good after that.

Bruno, once you got in the groove it was good, next time start at the beginning.

Carrie Ann. You have to stop dancing like a Chihuahua, make it bigger like a Great Dane,

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-28-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
9. "Corbin and Karina"
Dancing the Cha Cha Cha.

NoNoNo - Pumpin Blood

Something off in the proportions of Karina's yellow feather fringe.

Bruno. Back in sparkling form, crysal clear moves, the finish immaculate, brilliant.

Carrie Ann. This week that was the tightest cha cha. Posture you killed it.

Len. Lovely crisp footwork, good hip, not liking the gyratering. It fit with the music, wan't over long and a wonderful cha cha.

10 - 9 - 10 - 29

10-28-13, 09:39 PM (EST)
10. "Team Spooky Bon Bon"
Can reveal that before the team scores the eliminated couple would be from this team.

Sam and the Womp - Bom Bom

I liked that.

Len. Parts together were tight, individual part, and Snooki the pocket rocket.

Bruno. So much fun with the walking Dead. Went for each couple's strength, loved the comedy.

Carrie Ann. Entertaining. Bill you were the glue that held that performance together.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-28-13, 09:52 PM (EST)
11. "Team Foxing Awesome."
To What Does the Fox Say.

I liked the other team's dance better, lets see what the judges do...

Bruno, sly foxes, so clever, so inventive. Every detail in the music. Corbin you killed it. Jack so cuddly, Amber a fury, loss for words.

Carrie Ann. On an Acid Trip. Detailed, in sync.

Tom hopes someone tuned in for the first team.

Len. I salute both teams.

10 - 10 - 10 - 30

Team Foxing Awesome are safe.

10-28-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
12. "Results."
Next couple safe is Elizabeth and Val.

Also coming back next week...Leah and Tony.

Bill and Emma vs Snooki and Sasha.

The couple leaving right now is...
Nicole and Sasha.

Round Robin 2267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-29-13, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Results."
Another major screwjob. The viewer voting has been an absolute travesty the last 3 weeks. Hated to lose Snooki.

JessicaRN 1100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-13, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Results."
Never thought I would be sad to see Snookie go, but she has been fun to watch. She was especially outstanding in the group number, which was the best IMO.

Bill and Leah must have bigger followings than I thought. Bill is very charming. Leah, not so much. I thought it was funny that they kept showing Julie Chen, but I have heard that Leah is still mad that she was fired from The Talk.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •