The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 17 Ep. 5 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-13, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 17 Ep. 5 ECST"
Who will go, who will stay, will Len be crankier than ever for missing a week? Keep the answers to those questions and many more here until the West Coast sees it for themselves.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 10-14-13 1
 Christina and Mark Snidget 10-14-13 2
   RE: Christina and Mark udg 10-14-13 13
       RE: Christina and Mark udg 10-14-13 21
 warning... Snidget 10-14-13 3
 Jack and Cheryl Snidget 10-14-13 4
   RE: Jack and Cheryl udg 10-14-13 14
 Leah and Tony Snidget 10-14-13 5
   RE: Leah and Tony udg 10-14-13 15
 Corbin and Karina Snidget 10-14-13 6
   RE: Corbin and Karina udg 10-14-13 16
 Bill Engvall and Emma Snidget 10-14-13 7
   RE: Bill Engvall and Emma udg 10-14-13 17
 Snooki and Sasha Snidget 10-14-13 8
   RE: Snooki and Sasha udg 10-14-13 18
 Pros on previous dance training. Snidget 10-14-13 9
 Brant and Peta Snidget 10-14-13 10
 Amber and Derek Snidget 10-14-13 11
   RE: Amber and Derek udg 10-14-13 20
 Elizabeth and Val Snidget 10-14-13 12
   RE: Elizabeth and Val udg 10-14-13 23
 Going home Snidget 10-14-13 19
   RE: Going home Snidget 10-14-13 22
   RE: Going home udg 10-14-13 24
       RE: Going home udg 10-14-13 25
           RE: Going home Round Robin 10-15-13 26
   RE: Going home qwertypie 10-15-13 27
       RE: Going home JessicaRN 10-16-13 28
       RE: Going home Round Robin 10-16-13 29
   RE: Going home Sagebrush Dan 10-16-13 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-14-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
The most memorable year ever, aka the tear jerker episode.

Wake Me UP by Aloe Blacc with him singing it and the pros doing a chair dance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-14-13, 08:13 PM (EST)
2. "Christina and Mark"
Cha Cha Cha to Forget You.

And the band is back.

Len. So glad to be back. Got to see that fantastic cha cha cha. Fire and Ice. Great technique. Fantastic.

Burno. Forget your troubles, perfect picture of a hot latina. Incedently hot. Bruno is flustered.

Carrie Ann. That was something special. Tuned it up. something was different. all the moves were cha cha, on fire.

9 - 10 - 9 - 28

First 10 from Len?!?!?!

udg 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christina and Mark"
I've forgotten this already.

10-14-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christina and Mark"
Seeing the eliminations, now I remember. I thought she looked better than he did.

10-14-13, 08:15 PM (EST)
3. "warning..."
I'm starting to doze off, so I may not make it through the show.

10-14-13, 08:27 PM (EST)
4. "Jack and Cheryl"
Based on votes alone, one of the female dancers would be eliminated.

Last year the year, high highs and incredible lows.

Dancing the Waltz, dedicated to Lisa and Pearl.

Des'ree - Kissing You

For some reason that felt disconnected to me, mostly from Cheryl, which is odd.

Bruno, admiration for your strength of character, dancing was wonderful my darling. Even got your bum under control my darling.

Carrie Ann. Something magical about you, the grace of your being slips in. Exceptional level of quality. Whole thing was waaaaaaa.

Len. Waltz is a big dance with big movement. Appreciated how much you did in hold. Your hand does a back passage?!?! kind of thing, so watch that.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-14-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jack and Cheryl"
Since I'm commenting after having watched most of the show, I'll say that I think Jack did better than Corbin.

10-14-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
5. "Leah and Tony"
Story of liberation, raised and dependent on something you don't realize how not strong you are.

Dancing to Katy Perry's Roar, contemporary.

Breaking free from being a puppet.

Tom asks Carrie Ann, drapery obstructed her view.

Carrie Ann, loves the message, love the story telling, the lift to movement to lift, some kind of rough You did really well.

Len. Love the concept terrific. All the action between the two of you. The lifts were labored good, but not great.

Bruno. Leah fights back. I am free to be me. Very hard, very particular technique, a lot to take on. Storytelling effective.

7 - 7 - 8 - 22

10-14-13, 09:52 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Leah and Tony"
Please, please, please, let her be the one going home this week.

Dear Tony, Sometimes "strings" don't need to be literal. That part looked better in rehearsal.

10-14-13, 08:52 PM (EST)
6. "Corbin and Karina"
Dedicated to his sister Pheonix. Dancing the Foxtrot. His sister has scoliosis, had to be in a brace.

My wish by Rascal Flatts.

Len. You are a terrific dancer. Whatever dance you get you get the character of it right away. In hold getting sway, footwork good. That last lift was a bit out of character.

Bruno. You could be the love child of Fred Astiar and Ben Vereen, you blend them together.

Tom. Too bad Bill Nye not here to explain how that works.

Carrie Ann. The last two lifts, your feet were on the ground. But the very beginning. Karina swears her foot was on the ground. If the slow motion replay shows it would you add the point back?

9 - 9 - 10 - 28

Tom is calling for the replay.

10-14-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Corbin and Karina"
This waltz was more dramatic than Jack & Cheryl's, but I think J&C's was technically better.

10-14-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
7. "Bill Engvall and Emma"
1982 when he married his wife.

Viennese Waltz to She's Always a Woman - Billy Joel.

He isn't the prettiest dancer, but he makes me smile.

Bruno. you wear your heart on your sleeve. You need to be careful how you throw your arms.

Carrie Ann. You touch our souls, but a little off timing.

Len. Lovely rotation, little rough. Liked you in hold, well done.

The Lift or no lift, the rule book says the 9 is final based on what they see.

8 - 8 - 8 - 24

10-14-13, 09:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Bill Engvall and Emma"
I can't get over how good he is, considering his background. This is why I watch DWTS.

10-14-13, 09:13 PM (EST)
8. "Snooki and Sasha"
Year she gave birth.

Jazz routine, Brit-Brit's Work Bitch.

Did nothing for me, but I did like the slide onto the bench in the end.

Carrie Ann. I don't know how you do it, you surprise me. They don't look like they come natural to you, but on beat and barrel through it.

Len. Lifts clean, energy and attack, fun to watch.

Bruno. She works hard for her money. Exhilarating bundle of fun.

Tom tells Nicole she was right about the whole 180-360 thing.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-14-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Snooki and Sasha"
That was jazz?

10-14-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
9. "Pros on previous dance training."

10-14-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
10. "Brant and Peta"
Dancing Contemporary. 2009 Dad died. Threw all of energy into acting career after tha77t.

Your Song - Elton John.

Not sure if the right song for random Mia Micheal-like spazzy movements.

Len. That was terrific, the interaction and passion.

Bruno. Throw yourself into it. No fear. Put in some contractions, acted it wonderfully.

Carrie Ann. Passion doesn't instigate the movement, I felt every movement was driven from a true place of passion.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-14-13, 09:38 PM (EST)
11. "Amber and Derek"
Foxtrot to Try a little tenderness.

Bruno. Lady Amber is here to stay. Sensational. Performing powerhouse. Not traditional could be a broadway show.

Carrie Ann. You danced the heck out of that routine. The way you act the number, and do all the styles like it is nothing. One little slip but otherwise.

Len. Wonderful personality, this is a fox trot, need to see a certain amount in hold. As great as you are, not enough, I'd like to switch places with you Derek sometimes. You are star.

9 - 7 - 10 - 26

10-14-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Amber and Derek"
I think Len is right that Derek doesn't care much about the rules. That irritates me, but it probably gets them votes, so...

10-14-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
12. "Elizabeth and Val"
Jive, saved by the bell inspired to I'm so Excited.

dozed off, missed most of it.

Carrie Ann, kicks were a little soft, fell out of your pirouette.

Len. Kicks were sharp clean and fast. I feel good on this side of the room. Tall people get too loose, but not you.

Bruno, you just need to dance. I used to do those steps in music videos. Increadible fun.

8 - 9 - 9 - 26

10-14-13, 10:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Elizabeth and Val"
The intro to that was so uncomfortable that I skipped it.

10-14-13, 09:57 PM (EST)
19. "Going home"
Elizabeth and Val in jeopardy while they are at the judging.

Rest, after the break.

Safe couples are:
Corbin and Karina
Amber and Derek
Bill and Emma
Jack and Cheryl
Brant and Peta
Nicole and Sasha

Not Safe
Christina and Mark
Elizabeth and Val
Leah and Tony.

Elizabeth and Val are safe.

While not necessarily the bottom two.

Final results.

First 10 of the season vs lowest score of the night.

5the week the couple leaving is.

Christina and Mark!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!11!!

10-14-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Going home"
Mark looks seriously unhappy.

Dance Challenge next week.

10-14-13, 10:08 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Going home"
Well, that was unexpected.

Also, the numbers on screen at the end didn't match the numbers announced during the recap. I don't care enough to check if any of them are right, but the ones I remember are wrong. I just accidentally voted for Elizabeth & Val. I predict next week is NEL due to technical difficulties.

10-14-13, 11:09 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Going home"
I couldn't log in using FB or Twitter to vote online, either. I had to create an ABC.com account. Double fail.

Round Robin 2263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-15-13, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Going home"
Well the system supposedly worked last week and Mark and Christina still fell victim to the worst screwjob in the history of DWTS, so I don't think they'll punt the public votes unless they eliminate somebody TPTB don't want eliminated.

qwertypie 9742 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-13, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Going home"
Way to add salt to the wound --- announce a female is going home, score her really high with judges score and then announce she is eliminated because she has ZERO AUDIENCE SUPPORT. Ouch!
I really didn't know who she is, I think she might have been victim of an anti-Mark vote.

JessicaRN 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-13, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Going home"
I almost expected for Leah to step up and volunteer to go home. Leah looked like she felt really bad and knew that it should be home. Leah talks too much about it not being fair that she isn't a professional dancer though. That's why I love Bill!

Round Robin 2263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-16-13, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Going home"
Qwerty, I'll guaran-damn-tee you that was an anti-Mark vote. Sure, Christina hasn't got a huge fanbase, but somebody that good and that good looking does NOT get the boot unless thousands upon thousands of viewers hate her partner's f---ing guts. Huge numbers of viewers and internet posters DO hate Mark's guts, mainly because the little jerk has an attitude the size of Jupiter, and this ain't the 1st time that has bit one of his partners. Sabrina Bryan was the 1st victim of this, and there have been a couple other times his partners got booted earlier than they should have. This time with Christina was the worst screwjob ever on DWTS, and if these Texas-sized screwjobs are gonna keep happening to Mark's partners, maybe they need to pull him off of partnering so no more partners get raw deals like this.

Sagebrush Dan 9861 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-13, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Going home"
Thanks for staying up for this Snidge. I was unable to watch it, so this was a nice catch-up. Thanks to everyone who adds their two cents.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •