The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last night's episode?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-26-13, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last night's episode?"
Did anybody watch it? Does nobody give a crap about DWTS anymore? The lack of any posts about it is glaring. I know why I didn't post (too many other things to watch on too many TV's), but I'm shocked that nobody did. Has DWTS jumped the shark? Are we about to see ratings go down the dumper?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last night's episode? Snidget 03-26-13 1
   RE: Last night's episode? Belle Book 03-26-13 2
       RE: Last night's episode? taffnic 03-26-13 3
           RE: Last night's episode? TxSheCat 03-26-13 4
   RE: Last night's episode? TxSheCat 03-26-13 5
   RE: Last night's episode? Sagebrush Dan 03-26-13 6
 RE: Last night's episode? Agman2 04-14-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-13, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last night's episode?"
Well I had a migraine last night and it was 9:30 pm before I even remembered it was on. But I'm not sure I'm going to do live recapping if there really isn't much interest this season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-26-13, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last night's episode?"
You had a migraine? That's terrible! My mom got a migraine sometime last month and that really zonked her out the rest of the day! Luckily, I don't get migraines.

Anyway, I was watching the show last night -- I just wasn't on the computer. Here are my comments on some of them:

Zendaya is certainly making a name for herself but because she isn't a well-known name, she's got to step it up every week until she has enoough of a cushion that she can have an off episode and it won't hurt her.

I'm not voting for Kellie, but that jazz routine was great for her! And Derek sure is a fine choreographer!

Aly's a gymnast and most gymnasts have a stoic expression when they're competing because they have to be so focused. But Aly is learning how to emote and this was a fine quickstep!

I love Sean, especially since I love whom he pickeed to be his future wife, bue he's not a real dancer, sad to say.

Poor Dorothy! I love her but that wasn't a great dance! I think the injury affected her preparation and her confidence.

D. J. is going home. Guaranteed. Dorothy was worse this week, but he's worse than her. Also, she'll get sympathy votes.

taffnic 5387 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-13, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last night's episode?"
I thought Wynonna was the worst last night and should go first...Also don't think Dorothy will go anywhere which is okay wih me.

creation by Agman

TxSheCat 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-13, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxSheCat Click to send private message to TxSheCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last night's episode?"
Wynonna, Dorothy and DL were definitely the worst, IMHO.

I don't care for Sean, so I'm okay with him going but he won't yet because of fan base.

The gymnast isn't nearly as personable as the Disney-bot, and Kellie was definitely a surprise!

Lisa isn't good either, but would hate to see her go yet because the new guy is a hottie!

Jacoby Jones will definitely last awhile - he's got some showmanship going for him.

Victor is just 'meh' for me and his attitude in rehearsal sucked.

The Mad Hatter for Andy ##### was perfect - his dancing is like a yard flamingo for me.

Ingo is probably one of the best soap stars they've had and he appears to be having some fun, at least.

I wouldn't mind recapping, but sometimes I have to watch on the TV in my sewing dungeon and the computer is elsewhere

TxSheCat 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-13, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxSheCat Click to send private message to TxSheCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last night's episode?"
So sorry about the migraine - I've never had one, but I've heard they can be debilitating. Glad you're up and about today!

Sagebrush Dan 9979 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-13, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Last night's episode?"
Well, I'm glad you're back. I missed you. And we Westies really need your reports. I was gonna bug you on FB today about it.

Glad you're feeling better.

Agman2 2674 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-16, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Last night's episode?"
Good Point

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •