The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 16 Ep. 15 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-13, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 16 Ep. 15 ECST"
As the dancers dwindle the poor abused and overworked filler will stretch and strain to fill the space.

Keep the 3.5 seconds of results on this thread until the West Coast gets their heart rate unsynced from the endless add to the drama of the moment because the moment by itself cannot be enough music.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Open the show Snidget 05-07-13 1
 Results the first Snidget 05-07-13 2
 Trio Encore Snidget 05-07-13 3
   RE: Trio Encore Ants 05-07-13 12
       RE: Trio Encore Belle Book 05-08-13 16
           RE: Trio Encore Ants 05-08-13 19
 Results the second Snidget 05-07-13 4
 Controversy kept on going after the... Snidget 05-07-13 5
   RE: Controversy kept on going after... Round Robin 05-08-13 14
 Dances Viewers Picked Snidget 05-07-13 6
 Break out star - Peanut Snidget 05-07-13 7
   RE: Break out star - Peanut Ants 05-07-13 13
       RE: Break out star - Peanut Snidget 05-08-13 15
           RE: Break out star - Peanut Ants 05-08-13 20
 Macy's Stars of Dance Snidget 05-07-13 8
 Emily Sande Snidget 05-07-13 9
 Results the third Snidget 05-07-13 10
 It's the final countdown res... Snidget 05-07-13 11
   Sean & Catherine CSHS79 05-08-13 17
       RE: Sean & Catherine Ants 05-08-13 18
           RE: Sean & Catherine CSHS79 05-08-13 21
               RE: Sean & Catherine Round Robin 05-08-13 22
               RE: Sean & Catherine Ants 05-09-13 23
                   RE: Sean & Catherine Round Robin 05-10-13 24
                       RE: Sean & Catherine Ants 05-10-13 25
                           RE: Sean & Catherine Round Robin 05-11-13 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-07-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Open the show"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-13 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Pros dance.

Troupe and Gleb and Lindsay

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-07-13, 09:07 PM (EST)
2. "Results the first"
First couple going to the semi finals is...Ingo and Kym

Kym goes What

The first couple in jeopardy is...Kelly and Derek

Crowd goes Boo.

05-07-13, 09:13 PM (EST)
3. "Trio Encore"
Zendaya and Val and Gleb's Salsa.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-07-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Trio Encore"
God, he's hot (Gleb).

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-13, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Trio Encore"
Yeah, Gleb is hot! Every time I mention it to my dad, he gets so upset!

05-08-13, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Trio Encore"
Ohhhh, don't tell your dad. Dads don't go for that. Save that for you gfs.

05-07-13, 09:18 PM (EST)
4. "Results the second"
The next couple who will be dancing in the semi finals is Zendaya and Val.

Jacoby and Karina you're in jeopardy.

05-07-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
5. "Controversy kept on going after the Len 7"
Don't argue in front of the children.

Everyone likes their coffee different.

Jason Derulo first TV performance after the neck injury.

The Other Side.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-13, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Controversy kept on going after the Len 7"
Something crawled up Len's arse and died. He's always been a little crabby, but I don't remember him ever being this crabby. If they don't want to get rid of him, maybe they need to move the judges' chairs farther apart or something. They clearly showed what he said to Bruno, and while it wasn't what I originally thought, it was still unnecessarily insulting.

05-07-13, 09:33 PM (EST)
6. "Dances Viewers Picked"
Kelly - Flamenco
Ingo - Charleston
Zendaya - Hip Hop
Sean - Disco
Aly - Afro Jazz
Jacoby - Lindy Hop

Apparently the tele prompter wasn't scrolling, or Tom didn't want to say the stuff/didn't have time for it.

05-07-13, 09:37 PM (EST)
7. "Break out star - Peanut"
Turned him loose with a camera crew.

05-07-13, 10:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Break out star - Peanut"
What did Peanut say to Jacoby? I couldn't make it out.

05-08-13, 11:01 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Break out star - Peanut"
I think I remember hearings something like your breath smells like burritos.

05-08-13, 01:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Break out star - Peanut"
Aw, that's cute. He's a really cute kid.

05-07-13, 09:40 PM (EST)
8. "Macy's Stars of Dance"
Gravity defying performance Derek and Jaimie Goodwin

05-07-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
9. "Emily Sande"
Next to me.

05-07-13, 09:52 PM (EST)
10. "Results the third"
The next couple definitely going to the semifinals is...Aly and Mark

Sean and Peta you are in jeopardy.

05-07-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
11. "It's the final countdown results"
Our next semifinalist is...Kellie and Derek.

Sean vs Jacoby, not necessarily the bottom two....

The couple with the lowest combined total and leaving is

Sean and Peta.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-13, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sean & Catherine"
The next to be parting ways not from DWTS but from their relationship Sean & Catherine. I think the clock is running on their relationship. Sean says they are taking a long vacation. How many think it will be a permanent vacation from the relationship?

05-08-13, 01:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Sean & Catherine"
Did you see that wide-eyed, not-too-happy look on Sean's face when Tom B. made that joke about him and Catherine getting married in August a week or two ago? He immediately went online and said that no, no, they're not getting married in August. That's interesting because they said, at the Bachelor finale, that they were going to get married very soon and that it would be televised.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-13, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sean & Catherine"
Like I said tick...tick...tick....time is running out for them. I think Sean is kicking himself that he chose Catherine over Lindsay. I guess he believed Catherine being the independent woman that she claimed to be wouldn't be as clingy as she turned out to be.
How many think they'll fake it until the Finale
of DWTS since Sean will obviously have to appear?

05-08-13, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Sean & Catherine"
I'm not yet convinced that Sean and Catherine are dead meat, especially since most of the reports of their fights are from the tabloids, which are full of $hit more often than weathermen. They will definitely still be together at finale time, and if they do eventually split it will be when nothing is going on related to the Bachelor franchise so it gets as little notice as possible. Perhaps they'll split during the fall season of DWTS when everybody's attention is on that. Or maybe they won't split at all. Who knows?

05-09-13, 03:36 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Sean & Catherine"
I think Sean's kicking himself for not choosing Des. Lindsay? Meh.

05-10-13, 00:48 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Sean & Catherine"
Agreed to that. Had I been in Sean's position and decided not to choose Catherine, I would have disregarded the antics of Des's a$$hole brother and kept her in the game. I wouldn't choose the daughter of a damn general because if he had done so he eventually might have been dealing with an a$$hole FIL instead of an a$$hole BIL. If need be you can kick your BIL's a$$. You can't do that to your FIL, especially if he's a f---ing general. And I loved Des's personality. Lindsay's? Ehhhh, not so much.

05-10-13, 01:38 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sean & Catherine"
Can't wait for Des's season. I really liked her. Couple of weeks away. Still pisst there isn't a Bach Pad this summer (and still don't know why).

05-11-13, 04:14 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Sean & Catherine"
The rumors on the web are to the effect that the Disney PTB didn't like the non-family like image produced by certain aspects of the show, and that ratings didn't matter. I don't 100% buy that, because the two main shows show some pretty sexy and iffy stuff too, and don't get pulled for it. I think there was some fallout from Nick screwing Rachel over and keeping all the money, and exactly what it was I don't know, but I don't think they have figured out exactly how to deal with it yet. If BP ever comes back it will be a retooled version that will probably eliminate any chance of the kind of screwing over that Nick did to Rachel and that will deemphasize the aspect of people treating each other badly that was such a big part of BP even more so than it is of Bach and 'ette. I can see a "syndicated" version of BP coming out if ABC won't allow it back, and if that happens they'll still have to find a way to deal with the keep/share issue. The ratings were too good to let ABC's morality police keep it off the air.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •