The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 16 Ep. 10 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-13, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 16 Ep. 10 ECST"
So, this week, the blind man is going to watch the dancing, when he isn't singing, if they let him sing rather than have the band just butcher his music. Because why not drive him to stick knitting needles in his hears until the noise stops.

It's Stevie Wonder Week. Keep it here until the West Coast finishes trying to figure out what the person that styles Stevie was thinking.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pros start us off Snidget 04-22-13 1
 Zendaya and Val Snidget 04-22-13 2
   RE: Zendaya and Val udg 04-23-13 15
 Andy and Sharna Snidget 04-22-13 3
 Sean and Peta Snidget 04-22-13 4
 Ali and Mark Snidget 04-22-13 5
   RE: Ali and Mark Round Robin 04-23-13 16
       RE: Ali and Mark Snidget 04-23-13 18
       RE: Ali and Mark Ants 04-23-13 19
           RE: Ali and Mark Snidget 04-23-13 21
               RE: Ali and Mark Ants 04-23-13 22
               RE: Ali and Mark Belle Book 04-23-13 23
 Pros Snidget 04-22-13 6
 Ingo and Kym Snidget 04-22-13 7
 Kellie and Derek Snidget 04-22-13 8
 Victor and Lindsay Snidget 04-22-13 9
 Jacoby and Katrina Snidget 04-22-13 10
 Stevie Snidget 04-22-13 11
 Team Paso Snidget 04-22-13 12
 Team Samba Snidget 04-22-13 13
   RE: Team Samba SquidProQuo 04-23-13 14
 RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 10 ECST udg 04-23-13 17
 RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 10 ECST Ants 04-23-13 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-22-13, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Pros start us off"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-13 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

Stevie on the keyboards and singing.

All I Do.

Hunter Hayes joins in.

I Ain't Gonna Stand For It

Welcome our stars.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-22-13, 08:12 PM (EST)
2. "Zendaya and Val"
Dancing the Cha Cha Cha to Do I Do.

Val expecting a lot from her, will it pay off.

Len. Ask me one word that sums up great dancing. Zendaya. Sharp clean, great rhythm. When you walked around Val a bit more straightening of the legs.

Bruno. Gob Smacking gorgeous. You can cha cha me anytime you want.

Carrie Ann. Hard to go first. Tall order, you blew me away.

She is having to go to school and do homework with the show.

10 - 9 - 10 - 29

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-13, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Zendaya and Val"
Zendaya must have said something rude to Wardrobe last week. Eek.

04-22-13, 08:24 PM (EST)
3. "Andy and Sharna"
Samba to Sign Sealed Delivered.

He's dressed as a postman.

Bruno. Splendid shamble, didn't make it all the way to Brazil. Entertaining. Couldn't work out the samba steps.

Carrie Ann. You are in my heart, however, what dance is he doing? You need to dance outwards, horizontal.

Len. I want you to do what you do. Give us fun. Samba is all about entertainment. Not good technically. You have climbed mountains.

6 - 6 - 6 - 18

04-22-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
4. "Sean and Peta"
Samba to I Wish.

Suit Jacket with no shirt for Sean. and it is off.

Carrie Ann, most bounce I've seen in a long time. Have to learn to listen to the music. So much potential, the musicality get an Ipod.

Len. Got to set your sights a bit higher, if all you want to do is beat Andy. Is that the best you can do on the booing. Riddled with mistakes, no hip action. Not terrible. Don't get why you guys take your shirts off for the Samba.

Bruno. you can always get a job as a stipper. Tried hard. Plenty of samba steps. Have to lighten up and listen to the music.

Next week. Latin night.

7 - 7 - 7 - 21

04-22-13, 08:47 PM (EST)
5. "Ali and Mark"
Foxtrot to Isn't She Lovely.

Why do the costumers hate Ali, I know she's muscular, but really, she isn't that fat and dumpy.

Len. Technique could have helped your bottom stuck out. Loved the two feather steps. Foxy foxtrot, just work a little bit.

Bruno Lovely, technique good. The frame lets you down a little bit.

Carrie Ann. See you connected to the emotions. Understated performer headed toward perfection.

Ali is a native from Boston.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-23-13, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ali and Mark"
Aly has put on a hell of a lot of weight since the Olympics, some in good places, most not. I like her, but she has definitely gotten thicker than hell around the middle.

04-23-13, 07:00 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Ali and Mark"
She has put on some weight, but she looked about 20 pounds lighter in the Team dance costume. She can't lose that much water weight in an hour.

The costumers are not doing her any favors most of the time.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-23-13, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ali and Mark"
I've noticed that gymnasts seem to be, not fat, but um, thick . . . stocky. I noticed that with Shawn from last season and with others. You'd think that would hinder them in their sport. Just something I couldn't help noticing.

04-23-13, 11:44 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Ali and Mark"
I think over time they have been getting thicker because the sport requires a lot more strength than it used to. They used to all be pretty thin and more of a ballet dancer body type, but these days a lot of them seem to be more muscular and when you bulk out as much as you can as a female and are as short as most of them are that can make you look stocky pretty quickly.

04-23-13, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ali and Mark"
I didn't think of that. I'm gonna try to see how muscular Aly is when I watch next week. I didn't mean to judge. I just couldn't help notice that they don't have ballerina bodies, as you mention.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-13, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ali and Mark"
There are still those gymnasts who have more of a ballet dancer body type, but ever since Mary Lou won in 1984, women's gymnastics have required a lot more strength. Thus while the girls are still rather short (it helps them rotate their bodies around more quickly), they've become more stocky -- especially in America.

I'm a fan of women's gymnastics and I've been watching the Olympics in that sport since 1984, that's how I know this.

Belle Book

04-22-13, 08:53 PM (EST)
6. "Pros"
Stevie Live

They can feel all over.

04-22-13, 08:59 PM (EST)
7. "Ingo and Kym"
Dancing the Tango.

Why is everyone gunning for Andy?

UpTight is the song.

Bruno. You can turn it on when you want to. You held it together. Kept control. Couple of foot faults. The way to do it.

Carrie Ann. That was great. You like the tango. Your lines, you were erect, finally welcome to the game.

Len. Bingo Ingo in the Tango. Sharp, crisp. Dance that suits you. Gotta calm down a little bit.

Twitter vote which team dance for encore.

8 - 8 - 8 - 24

04-22-13, 09:11 PM (EST)
8. "Kellie and Derek"
QuickStep to Part Time Lover.

Kellie way too excited when Derek messes up.

Carrie Ann. Chia Pet hair. Perfect posture, perfect line, perfect interpretation. There was some space in your hold.

The guys don't agree.

Len. For me that was the best dance of the season. Impossible to dance at that speed and not occasionally lose contact.

Bruno. Even the pros when you get they lose it sometimes. This was sumptuous. Superb.

9 - 10 - 10 - 29

04-22-13, 09:21 PM (EST)
9. "Victor and Lindsay"
Dancing the Rumba to I just called to say I love you.

Having trouble with the romance in rehearsal.

Looks like he lost the steps there for a couple of beats.

Len. Had some great boxers. You have gone more rounds than any of them. Fighting Spirit. Well Done.

Bruno. Airline safety drill. Hips in neutral and lost your steps. Difficult for men to do.

Carrie Ann. No hip action.Sparkle in your eye, wonderful chemistry.

6 - 6 - 6 - 18

04-22-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
10. "Jacoby and Katrina"
Dancing the Quickstep. Pigeon toed and all.

For once in my life.

Bruno. Indy 500, I got whiplash watching you. Put some work in the footwork and it shows.

Carrie Ann. Do something special and surprise me.

Len. This was like a Beatle's medley ending with Help. Dance doesn't suit you. Don't want your mummy on me. Let it Be, Tom. I like you. Willing you to do great. You are a rhythmic dancer, but confined. Not your best, but not your worst.

8 - 7 - 8 - 23

04-22-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
11. "Stevie"
My Cherie Amour on the harpagee?

04-22-13, 09:50 PM (EST)
12. "Team Paso"
Zendaya, Jacoby, Victor, Ingo.

To Highest Ground.

Len. Spirited effort, few awkward moments individual, group part pretty tight. Did a good job.

Bruno. Wrestle mania, writhing bodies, careful of the sync, lost it a few times.

Carrie Ann. Zendaya trying so hard to be the glue to hod it together. Just too sloppy, kind of a mess.

Strengths, we have shirtless guys.

7 - 8 - 7 - 22

04-22-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
13. "Team Samba"
Kellie, Andy, Aly, Sean

70's Disco to Superstition.

Bruno. Reunion of the cast of boogie night. The girls killed it.

Carrie Ann. Different levels, worked as a group. Fantastic number.

Len. Had fun, pleasure to watch, tight together and well done to you all.

8 - 9 - 8 - 25

Brooke has lost complete control of the interview.

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-13, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Team Samba"
Snidget, you're the best for doing this all by yourself tonight! I missed it so really appreciate your play by play...cheers!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-13, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 10 ECST"
Thanks, Snidge.

My overall impression tonight wasn't good. I'm not a S.W. fan, and I was totally uninspired by the music and the dancing tonight.

04-23-13, 11:39 AM (EST)
20. "RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 10 ECST"
The winner could be Aly or Zendaya, but I'm thinking it'll be Kelly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •