The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 16 Ep. 6 ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-13, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 16 Ep. 6 ECST "
I had the time of my li-i-ife.

Theme is best years. Whose ego will explode all over the dance floor.

Keep that and all else that happens on this thread until the West Coast shakes off the nostalgia of their Glory Days.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 04-08-13 1
 Sean and Peta Snidget 04-08-13 2
 Victor and Lindsay Snidget 04-08-13 3
   RE: Victor and Lindsay zookeepertx 04-08-13 4
 Jacoby and Katrina Snidget 04-08-13 5
   RE: Jacoby and Katrina zookeepertx 04-08-13 6
 Ali and Mark Snidget 04-08-13 7
   RE: Ali and Mark zookeepertx 04-08-13 8
   RE: Ali and Mark Sagebrush Dan 04-09-13 23
 Andy and Sharna Snidget 04-08-13 9
   RE: Andy and Sharna zookeepertx 04-08-13 11
 Zendaya and Val Snidget 04-08-13 10
   RE: Zendaya and Val zookeepertx 04-08-13 12
 Ingo and Kym Snidget 04-08-13 13
   RE: Ingo and Kym zookeepertx 04-08-13 15
 D.L. and Cheryl Snidget 04-08-13 14
   RE: D.L. and Cheryl zookeepertx 04-08-13 16
       RE: D.L. and Cheryl Snidget 04-08-13 20
   RE: D.L. and Cheryl qwertypie 04-09-13 22
 Kellie and Derek Snidget 04-08-13 17
   RE: Kellie and Derek zookeepertx 04-08-13 18
 Lisa and Gleb Snidget 04-08-13 19
   RE: Lisa and Gleb zookeepertx 04-08-13 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-08-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Looks like some fainting drama in rehersal.

Gleb came down the stairs by himself...maybe more than just some drama...

Crowd really loud. Lisa sat out rehearsal, she is resting and may or may not dance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-08-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
2. "Sean and Peta"
Viennese Waltz and best year 2012 being on the Bachelor finding his...um...fiance? Didn't watch the show so I assume they are playing up the relationship being on DWTS and all.

I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

And a kiss for Katherine at the end. Trying so hard to script this into a wedding.

Len. He was steaming and I'm beaming. Frame was good. Got a bit excited sometimes and speed up. Footwork haphazard. But overall good.

Bruno. Wide Eyed innocence of a child. Played it well. Have fluidity but it doesn't carry on and you stumble. Have to build on this.

Carrie Ann. Got so moved, Grace we are working on. Missed a lift last week early and so didn't count off for anyone, but the Lift Police is back.

6 - 7 - 7 - 20

04-08-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
3. "Victor and Lindsay"
Paso Doble to We Will Rock You - Queen.

He was supposed to lose the fight but won. Took the championship.

Boxing Ring projected on the screen to set up.

I think he is forgetting some of the steps. That was awkward all the way around for me.

Bruno. You punched the daylights out of the Paso, you are supposed to dance it not destroy it. Missed the footwork and missed your Spanish Line. I know you can do better.

Carrie Ann. What comes from your face, gotta work on your arms. This round went to the Paso Doble.

Len. Admire your spirit. Come back stronger and try harder. Needed more refinement, gave your all.

Each Dance must have a solo.

6 - 6 - 6 - 18

zookeepertx 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-13, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Victor and Lindsay"
I like Victor okay, but he was so totally lost out there a lot of the time! Plus, he didn't know what to do with his hands! I felt bad for him, honestly.

04-08-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
5. "Jacoby and Katrina"
Dancing the Foxtrot. Best year 2012. Son being born.

Watching You - Rodney Atkins

Kidlet is just bewildered. Mama is crying.

Carrie Ann. Just Phenomenol. Something so joyous. Went out of the box a little. Have a shot at winning this. Butt sticks out, get the booty in.

Len. I was a fan of that foxtrot. Solo was light relief. Big guys trying to do elegance is great. Danced the part.

Bruno. Flash and Flare. Love the exuberance. Sometimes hands a bit like spatulas, reach to the end of it.

8 - 8 - 8 - 24

04-08-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jacoby and Katrina"
I love country music & I love Jacoby, but that song is NOT Foxtrot material! Still really enjoyed it, though. Too cute dancing in front of his son, LOL!

04-08-13, 08:51 PM (EST)
7. "Ali and Mark"
Titanium.

About the Olympics.

Liked the boys at the Olympic Village.

Len. I liked the balance between emotion and athleticism. Complained about the back flip as a joke.

Bruno. Going for gold. Emotionally intense, and deeply felt.

Carrie Ann. Very proud of you. Contemporary is about emotion and being in the moment. Was Profound.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

04-08-13, 09:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ali and Mark"
Really enjoyed that! It hurts me to say that about a dance with Spats, but there ya go!

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-13, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ali and Mark"
I'm surprised how out of shape Mark has become. That, and he was really winded when they got up to the top of the stairs.

04-08-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
9. "Andy and Sharna"
Dedicating to his daughter, she used to dance for him. This is the best year of his life.

Viennese Waltz to Hallelujah.

Bruno. Fragile quality. Played it straight and well.

Carrie Ann, is crying. Gives Andy a Hug. So beautiful. It was like the simplest poem. What you said with those few moments was beautiful.

Len. Fake crying. I'll tell you this. You came in a man and you will go out a hero.

7 - 7 - 7 - 21

04-08-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Andy and Sharna"
That was something really special! I'm so glad for him that he got to do that dance!

04-08-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
10. "Zendaya and Val"
2009, year started working in LA. Set up her career. First Disney audition.

Beyonce - Love on Top.

Felt more foxtrot than Samba to me.

Wynonna in the audience.

Carrie Ann. You are baby Beyonce. Val, fantastic choreography. Every nuance, Beyonce better watch her back.

Len. Like more Samba in the solo section. More straight in the legs. Great dancer.

Bruno. You got it, oh baby you got it. Star power. Fearless. Cool, slick. A samaba for today.

Love that, I hope my best years ahead of me.

9 - 8 - 9 - 26

04-08-13, 09:18 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Zendaya and Val"
Good dance, but I didn't see enough Samba in it. It was nice, though.

04-08-13, 09:20 PM (EST)
13. "Ingo and Kym"
Viennese Waltz For the year he got married.

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

Len. Commend you on your footwork. Liked the solo section. There was a couple of little incidents with the arms. Don't hold a grudge for the judge.

Bruno. Elegant, Dashing, You did control it. Worked hard.

Carrie Ann. Look at the difference, you worked on your core. When you add love to the dances they blossom.

8 - 7 - 8 - 23

04-08-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ingo and Kym"
That was really pretty! He sure is easy on the eyes, LOL!

04-08-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
14. "D.L. and Cheryl"
Foxtrot Because nothin' says Compton like the Fox Trot.

Etta James I want to make love to you.

He had some fun with that.

Bruno. You can savor the flavor. Tough love works for you. More content and up a leve.

Carrie Ann. Real Breakthrough.

Len. I admire your spirit. Far more content, far better, wasn't so intense. Fun and much smoother. Practiced much more this week.

Brooke wants him to talk her through the solo.

7 - 7 - 7 - 21 He is acting really shocked, falls to his knees.

04-08-13, 09:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: D.L. and Cheryl"
So, crawling on all fours is a solo now! Wow - who knew?? I hope DL goes home this week, although I may have to amend that when/if Lisa dances.

04-08-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
20. "RE: D.L. and Cheryl"
Now, now, he also molested the judge's desk.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-13, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: D.L. and Cheryl"
And that supposedly was as good as Andy's. BAH!

04-08-13, 09:45 PM (EST)
17. "Kellie and Derek"
New Show - Bet on your Baby? Yikes!

Rumba, Kyle Jacobs (her hubby) Say I do. (he will be singing it as well).

She seems awkward in this dance. Like she had a hard time dancing in all the moments of the slow movements.

Carrie Ann. Beautiful shapes. Maybe dancing in front of the husband, the movements were a little clipped.

Len. Immersed in the dance. Music was wonderful. Needed more fluidity.

Bruno. Sequence of images, beautiful.

9 - 8 - 9 - 26

04-08-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Kellie and Derek"
That was very nice, but I've liked other dances of theirs more.

04-08-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
19. "Lisa and Gleb"
She's dancing.

Best year, daughters wedding.

Dancing the Cha Cha Cha.

Had a fever, may have the flu.

Lift at the top, didn't let her go down the stairs on her own.

Dancing to Celebration.

At least we get shirtless Gleb.

Len. Been poorly, gave it your best shot. could have been crisper, but probably under-rehearsed.

Bruno. Look pretty good coming out of hospital. What you did, you did well.

Carrie Ann. So much potential. Gleb, cannot do lifts, point off.

6 - 6 - 6 - 18

04-08-13, 10:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Lisa and Gleb"
That was okay & I give her credit for not being a whiner & wanting to continue on!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •