The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 16 Ep. 4 ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-13, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 16 Ep. 4 ECST "
Hang the cardboard stars from the ceiling, put on your powder blue tux, break out the wrist corsage...it's PROM NIGHT!!!

Keep all discussion of the events of the night here until the West Coast is done rigging up the the buckets of vegan pig's blood substitute.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Last Week Snidget 04-01-13 1
 Group Prom Dance Snidget 04-01-13 2
 Ali and Mark Snidget 04-01-13 3
   RE: Ali and Mark qwertypie 04-01-13 14
 Andy and Sharna Snidget 04-01-13 4
   RE: Andy and Sharna qwertypie 04-01-13 15
 Ingo and Kym Snidget 04-01-13 5
 Lisa and Gleb Snidget 04-01-13 6
   RE: Lisa and Gleb Sagebrush Dan 04-02-13 18
 Kellie and Derek Snidget 04-01-13 7
   RE: Kellie and Derek Sagebrush Dan 04-02-13 19
 Victor and Lindsay Snidget 04-01-13 8
 D.L. and Cheryl Snidget 04-01-13 9
 Jacoby and Katrina Snidget 04-01-13 10
 Wynonna and Tony Snidget 04-01-13 11
   RE: Wynonna and Tony Round Robin 04-02-13 16
       RE: Wynonna and Tony Belle Book 04-02-13 20
 Sean and Peta Snidget 04-01-13 12
 Zendaya and Val Snidget 04-01-13 13
   RE: Zendaya and Val Round Robin 04-02-13 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-01-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Last Week"
Dorothy withdraws, but tonight everyone is invited to prom.

Stop that hanky panky.

Here we go. Not coming down the stairs this timd. Overalls at a Prom??? What is going on with Tony?

Weirdest prom evah!

Tom in a bad prom tux and Brook with Big 80's hair.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-01-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
2. "Group Prom Dance"
Funk Soul Brother.

04-01-13, 08:08 PM (EST)
3. "Ali and Mark"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

Viennese Waltz. It's Math Class. Dancing, after the break.

Some poor girl having to be cupid.

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

That was nice.

Len - Impressed up until tonight, not so much tonight. April Fools. Dorothy in the audience.

Bruno. Cupid's arrow hit the spot. Whirlwind. Expressing well for someone so young. Work on top frame.

Carrie Ann - Strong, fluid, refined. Stay in character a little bit more. Doing it well, but stay in it more.

Len argues with Carrie Ann, Bruno chimes in.

Prom photos on Twitter, Tom in 1977.

7 - 8 - 8 - 23

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-13, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ali and Mark"
I don't think Mark took one heel lead in that dance. Maybe there was a radical style change in Viennese Waltz and I didn't get the memo.

04-01-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
4. "Andy and Sharna"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Dancing the Cha Cha Cha.

He holds her hands too hard when he's tense. They are yelling and having some difficulties.

Do You Think I'm Sexy.

Sharna in a tight Fetish Pleather Cat Suit.

Andy just blinded Bruno with his shirtlessness at the end.

Bruno. Revenge of the Nerd. You shall have the girl. Timing off, Entertainment on.

Carrie Ann. Sharna you look amazing. Andy you are keeping up. The only way to win is try, try with your heart and soul. Have to work on timing.

Len. Like a sneeze. Not a great dancer, what you do BOOOOOO. What you do is make me feel good. Any connection to the cha cha was a coincidence.

Scores after the Break.

6 - 6 - 6 - 18

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-13, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Andy and Sharna"
I really detest Rod Stewart. This is probably the only time I would rather listen to the band butchering the song than the original

04-01-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
5. "Ingo and Kym"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Paso Doble.

She is Prom Queen, he's the bad boy on the motorcycle.

He has been having old man pains during rehearsal.

Another One Bites The Dust - Queen.

Carrie Ann. Way to come back. Aggressive, Lines there. Need to start your core stronger.

Len. Like the feel, attitude, attack. Could be cleaner arms and stronger posture. More to Cheer than Jeer.

Bruno, Matador not an Ax Murderer. Work very hard. Refinement in the shapes.

Scores after the break.

7 - 7 - 7 - 21

04-01-13, 08:50 PM (EST)
6. "Lisa and Gleb"
People with ROMP on shirt? Oh rearrange to Prom

Dancing the Viennese Waltz. Gotta get twitter followers to vote. Making the Dog get his followers as well. Sigh.

You look like a dancer when you don't move.

That's not good.

I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston

He picks her up at the end, that'll cost them a point.

It was quite awkward.

Len. Free and Easy, fluid arms, lightness. Weren't long in hold. Gotta work on posture, no heel leads, liked the feel of it.

Bruno, almost regal. Much more at ease. Not all that good, much better. Missed some passes. Deflate.

Carrie Ann. Love watching you two. Have to stay in character. Nice Job.

7 - 7 - 7 - 21

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-13, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lisa and Gleb"
I can't believe she's blaming Gleb for her lack of votes. That, and how overscored she was compared to some of the other dancers.

04-01-13, 09:00 PM (EST)
7. "Kellie and Derek"
Footloose Jive.
Derek gives the mad wasp face.
Slide down the stairs and across the floor. STill all about Derek.

Jive to Footloose.

Not as good as her Jazz last week.

Bruno. Nothing loose. Crisp,tight, sharper than a samurai sword.

Carrie Ann. that was amazing. Fastest routine I've seen. Knees got a little stiff.

Len. Flying about like a wasp at a picnic, queen of the prom.

I don't get it, I don't think it was that great.

8 - 9 - 8 - 25

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-13, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kellie and Derek"
Same here. I didn't think she did all that much. Derek did most of the work.

04-01-13, 09:05 PM (EST)
8. "Victor and Lindsay"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

Dancing Contemporary.

Slow Dancing In a Burning Room- John Mayer

Bruno on his feet.

Carrie Ann. What just happened. You are a dancer, chemistry, every movement had meaning.

Len. Expecting the worst, pleasantly surprised. Lifts good, gotta work on dance a little bit more.

Bruno. Unbelievable. You are a dancer. Ease of movement, make your partner proud.

Scores after the break.

8 - 7 - 8 - 23

04-01-13, 09:17 PM (EST)
9. "D.L. and Cheryl"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

Salsa to Sex Machine by James Brown.

He was a rent a date for the prom so he says.

ON a Box in the center of the stage.

He does need to dance a bit more between tricks, but not bad.

Len. I'm America's Next Top Model. I admire your spirit. No rhythm hip action, passes, untidy as a teenagers bedroom.

Bruno. Appreciate the Effort, like a case of hip replacement. Played the Character.

Carrie Ann, blows a raspberry. Making Baby Steps, I see the improvement. Dancing on that box is not easy.

DL. when I move my hips I make a baby,

Scores after the break.

6 - 5 - 5 - 16

04-01-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
10. "Jacoby and Katrina"
Got kicked out of prom. Got their late, left early. Katrina destroyed his school.

Rumba. Has to find the romance.

Starts off red and foggy.

Stay by Rihanna

Picks her up at the end, is that not a lift anymore?

Bruno. The great and powerful, smoldering, volcano. So into it, wonderful arms. Watch your foot placement.

Carrie Ann. Impressed, have incredible artistry. Feeling the music. That was hot and sensual.

Len. I can't believe it. Shocked. Where is security when you need them. Had refinement, quality of movement. Did a good job.

Scores after the break.

8 - 8 - 8 - 24

04-01-13, 09:36 PM (EST)
11. "Wynonna and Tony"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-13 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

Rocking out to Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me

Got to be with Def Leppard in preparation.

Samba with the pole.

All her dances look the same to me.

Carrie Ann. Got wild outfits, rest of dance like a whisper. Didn't see it go up a notch.

Len. Look magnificent, but you don't move (like mt rushmore)

Bruno. Demos what he wanted to see. A bit sedated. Gotta hit it hard darling.

Scores after the break.

5 - 5 - 5 - 15

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-02-13, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Wynonna and Tony"
Wynonna is AWFUL. They gotta get her outta there. Even Dorothy with her bad back could have danced better than that. Wynonna looks like she's carrying a piano around on her back. So slow and style-less. Even Master P could have done that good of a dance. Yoi!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-13, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Wynonna and Tony"
Well, at least as far as we know, Wynonna practiced a whole lot more than Master P. did. But yeah, that dance was awful and even Dorothy could've done a better job than her! I agree that Wynonna needs to go -- now! But she might not do so.

Belle Book

04-01-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
12. "Sean and Peta"
Her first prom the worst. This time date has a fiance.

Cha Cha Cha to YMCA, have the troupe for the other guys for the start.

Some improvement from him.

Len. Exploded on the floor, full of attack. Work on your feet. Best dance of yours.

Bruno. Pleased me even more. Stack of shelves that need work. Can entertain. Full of fun. Clean up the footwork.

Carrie. Gusto. Well defined moves. Missing Bruno. Tom herds him back to his seat.

7 - 7 - 7 - 21

04-01-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
13. "Zendaya and Val"
Viennese Waltz.

Recreating some moments from her grandma's prom, she has breast cancer.

Dancing to Que Sera Sera.

Starting in a Gondola.

Was that a bit of a slip at the end?

Bruno. Charming. Silky smooth rotation when it is on, a couple of stumbles, overall beautiful.

Carrie Ann. Lyrical movement, the best is yet to come. Bringing out her elegance, beyond your years.

Len. Natural and it flows. I know it is American Smooth, far too much waft your arm, bit more in hold.

Head on up for scores.

8 - 8 - 8 - 24

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-02-13, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Zendaya and Val"
She's a beautiful girl, but I think she's way too young to do a really good Viennese Waltz. She got overscored a little bit. Probably because she's this season's Disney kid.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •