The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars #16 cast revealed."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-13, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars #16 cast revealed."
So what's the opposite of All-Stars? This. After seeing last season's ratings and realizing the audience didn't want to see people more than once, ABC immediately decided to go in the opposite direction. By casting people you didn't want to see as much as once. Let's hear it for original thought!

So what do we have? ('Who' does not apply across the board.) This:

Zendaya Coleman (actress, mandatory Disney Channel rep)

Dorothy Hamill (Olympic skater, gold medalist, must have really wanted to get back on television)

D.L. Hughley (comedian, or so he says, no really, he keeps saying that)

Jacoby Jones (football player, Baltimore Raven, wanted a guaranteed contract)

Wynonna Judd (country singer, vote splitter, only female not to get blasted by the frau)

Victor Ortiz (boxer, who knows, who cares, rematch next week)

Kellie Pickler (country singer, other vote splitter, Idol veteran, dumber than a box of LOLcats)

Ingo Rademacher (actor, mandatory soap opera rep, only soap anyone had left to send from)

Aly Raisman (Olympic gymnast, gold medalist, will have her name spelled wrong more than Zendaya)

Lisa Vanderpump (real housewife from Beverly Hills, presumably starts fights and hits people in the face because if she didn't, she wouldn't be here)

And...

Andy 'I would rather hang myself from the ceiling fan in the Macy's perfume department than watch him for a single second' Dick (needs no introduction)

*sigh*

So. See you in the fall?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pairings. Estee 02-26-13 1
   RE: Pairings. Belle Book 02-26-13 2
       RE: Pairings. JessicaRN 02-26-13 3
           RE: Pairings. Belle Book 02-27-13 8
   RE: Pairings. vicky100 02-26-13 4
       RE: Pairings. Estee 02-26-13 5
           RE: Pairings. Round Robin 02-27-13 6
               RE: Pairings. JessicaRN 02-27-13 7
                   RE: Pairings. Round Robin 02-28-13 9
                       RE: Pairings. Round Robin 03-12-13 10
                           RE: Pairings. Estee 03-12-13 11
                               RE: Pairings. Round Robin 03-12-13 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-26-13, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Pairings."
Zendaya Coleman w. Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Andy Dick w. Sharna Burgess (rookie)
Dorothy Hamill w. Tristan MacManus
D.L. Hughley w. Cheryl Burke
Jacoby Jones w. Karina Smirnoff
Wynonna Judd w. Tony Dovolani
Victor Ortiz w. Lindsay Arnold (rookie)
Kellie Pickler w. Derek Hough

(Make me laugh. Try to convince me that was a random draw.)

Ingo Rademacher w. Kym Johnson
Aly Raisman w. Mark Ballas
Lisa Vanderpump w. Gleb Savchenko (rookie)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pairings."
Oh dear. I wish Dorothy had gotten Derek Hough, but that might make it easier for me to decide between her and Aly Raisman. At least I know why Aly got Mark Ballas -- she's a gymnast and gymnasts tend to be short. But I also doubt that having Kellie paired up with Derek was random.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-26-13, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pairings."
You just knew that either Mark or Derek would have gotten Aly as a partner.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-13, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pairings."
Yeah, that was fairly obvious -- with Mark being more likely than Derek on account of Mark being shorter than Derek (I think -- but not by much).

vicky100 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-13, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vicky100 Click to send private message to vicky100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pairings."
Wow..3 new rookies..which of the pros left?

02-26-13, 05:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Pairings."
Maksim has reportedly outright quit while Chelsea is taking a season off on producer order. However, the rookies aren't complete novices: Gleb was a professional trainer on the show's Australian edition, while Lindsay comes from FOX's talent feed at SYTYCD and Sharna was part of DWTS's own dance troupe.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-13, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pairings."
I wonder if Max and Chelsie breaking up had anything to do with the 2 of them not being on this year?

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-13, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pairings."
Wasn't Max dating Petra? I didn't see her on here either?

I was going to say poor Tony again, until I remembered that he won with Melissa last season.

02-28-13, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pairings."
Busted. I wondered if one of you would catch that. I'm sure after their recent breakup that them what're in charge were perfectly happy not to have Max and Peta on the same season, and Peta is rumored to be partnered with Sean Lowe, who is very heavily rumored to be coming on as a "mystery 12th contestant" to be announced at the end of his Bachelor season. Max bitches so much anyway that I'm sure nobody associated with the show will miss him much.

03-12-13, 09:57 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Pairings."
It's official. Just announced this morning. Sean & Peta are the 12th couple on DWTS.

03-12-13, 11:49 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Pairings."
So. Virgin sexless dancing for the win?

03-12-13, 02:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Pairings."
I think he'll be a decent dancer, but it's hard to say he'll win because there are a lot of logical candidates for the win in this field.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •