The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" DWTS-AS Ep. 17 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-12, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" DWTS-AS Ep. 17 ECST"
Pauler needs to top up on the AI cup-juice from across the hall, again. She's ba-ack. Two will be eliminated, who will make it to the finals?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 11-20-12 1
 Results One Snidget 11-20-12 2
 Stories of Dance - Paris Goebel Snidget 11-20-12 3
 The Wanted Snidget 11-20-12 4
 Results Two Snidget 11-20-12 5
   RE: Results Two zookeepertx 11-20-12 6
       RE: Results Two Snidget 11-20-12 7
 Paula medley Snidget 11-20-12 8
   RE: Paula medley udg 11-21-12 15
 Dance Projects Snidget 11-20-12 9
   RE: Dance Projects udg 11-21-12 16
   RE: Dance Projects djandy 11-22-12 18
 Results Three Snidget 11-20-12 10
   RE: Results Three Snidget 11-20-12 11
       RE: Results Three zookeepertx 11-20-12 12
           RE: Results Three SquidProQuo 11-21-12 13
               RE: Results Three JessicaRN 11-21-12 14
                   RE: Results Three Round Robin 11-21-12 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-20-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Struggles and Stuns Tonight. They will discover if they did enough. Only three couples will reach the finals.

Encore dance. Fight for the final, everyone gave their all says Len, he picks a dance they usually don't pick. Apolo's rumba.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-20-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
2. "Results One"
Shawn and Derek review.

Shawn and Derek, you are going to the finals.

11-20-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
3. "Stories of Dance - Paris Goebel"

11-20-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
4. "The Wanted"

11-20-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
5. "Results Two"
Apolo and Karina.
Melissa and Tony

Despite perfect 30's one couple had the lowest total and will be eliminated right now.

The couple with the overall lowest combination and leaving the competition is....

Apolo and Karina.

Seems the "she's the only one that hasn't won still in the competition" story arc is still going strong.

zookeepertx 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Results Two"
Dammit!! I'm not happy!

11-20-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Results Two"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-12 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Hmmm the question is are we going to go

1 Olympian
1 Reality
1 Football

or

1 Olympian
1 Reality
1 Actress

Given these results I suspect Emmitt will make it as one guy has gotta be in the finale, right? but I'd rather have Apolo and Kelly.

ETA: Although Kirsty's and Giles voters may be more likely to go to Kelly than Emmitt, they obviously didn't go to Apolo.

11-20-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
8. "Paula medley"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-12 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Oh Noes, Pauler's drug induced dreams...

Hold me, I'm skeered!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-12, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Paula medley"
For good reason. That was terrible. My 5 year old would show more restraint with CGE.

11-20-12, 09:48 PM (EST)
9. "Dance Projects"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-12 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

Derek. Modern piece with some people he is mentoring. Used dance to influence the music. Wants to do things out of his comfort zone.

Slo mo added live. Two of the dancers were SYTYCD. I thought that was Alison and Melanie.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-12, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dance Projects"
There were moments of brilliance in there. Unfortunately, the rest of it was self indulgent tripe.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-22-12, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dance Projects"
Also Katherine McCormick from SYTYCD.

11-20-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
10. "Results Three"
Kelly has not yet spray tanned, she will be orange for the finale.

Kelly/Val vs Emmitt/Cheryl

Results after the break.

11-20-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Results Three"
The remain couple leaving right now is...

Emmit and Cheryl.

Val is shocked.

zookeepertx 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-12, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Results Three"
>The remain couple leaving right now
>is...
>
>Emmit and Cheryl.
>
>Val is shocked.

I'm shocked too! And not in a good way! Kelly's the only one I wanted to see leave & we still have to listen to her whining again next week. GRRRRRRRRR!!

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-21-12, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Results Three"
Wow, I'm really surprised about Apollo and Emmit. Didn't realize soap stars have such a huge fan base.

Even though Shawn is really good, and Derek's choreography is the best, I'm so over them. Too perfect/robotic/gymnastics-y for me. I'm rooting for Tony and Melissa now -- would love to see Tony finally take home the mirror ball.

This is not the Final 3 I would have expected at all! Would have much preferred to see Giles, Apollo and/or Sabrina vs. Kelly. Heck, even Emmit.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-21-12, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Results Three"
That's disappointing. I can't stand Kelly. I think she has an odd demeanor, Val staring at her like a puppy dog is annoying and I thought the Speedo was too much!

That's all.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-21-12, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Results Three"
Good thing Kelly made it. One more week of ogling her gorgeous carcass.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •