The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS-AS Ep. 10 ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-12, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS-AS Ep. 10 ECST "
Performance part deux. See what happens when you let candidates debate on TV!

Gangham Style Group dance, and the Call Me Maybe Team does their individual performances.

Who will fall off their chair tonight?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And the are penguining already Snidget 10-23-12 1
 Melissa and Tony Snidget 10-23-12 2
   RE: Melissa and Tony Snidget 10-23-12 3
   RE: Melissa and Tony zookeepertx 10-23-12 6
 Shawn and Derek Snidget 10-23-12 4
   RE: Shawn and Derek Snidget 10-23-12 5
       RE: Shawn and Derek Belle Book 10-24-12 23
   RE: Shawn and Derek zookeepertx 10-23-12 7
       RE: Shawn and Derek Snidget 10-23-12 11
 Apolo and Karina Snidget 10-23-12 8
   RE: Apolo and Karina Snidget 10-23-12 9
   RE: Apolo and Karina zookeepertx 10-23-12 10
 Sabirina and Louis Snidget 10-23-12 12
   RE: Sabirina and Louis Snidget 10-23-12 13
   RE: Sabirina and Louis zookeepertx 10-23-12 14
 Team Giles Snidget 10-23-12 15
   RE: Team Giles Snidget 10-23-12 16
   RE: Team Giles zookeepertx 10-23-12 17
       RE: Team Giles redheaded_sweetheart 10-23-12 18
   RE: Team Giles udg 10-24-12 19
       RE: Team Giles Snidget 10-24-12 21
   RE: Team Giles Sagebrush Dan 10-24-12 20
       RE: Team Giles Snidget 10-24-12 22
   RE: Team Giles zookeepertx 10-24-12 24
       RE: Team Giles JessicaRN 10-25-12 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-23-12, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And the are penguining already"
More guilty pleasures and Team Gangnam.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-23-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
2. "Melissa and Tony"
Britney Spears - Toxic.

Dancing the Tango, and she's not done a tango before.

10-23-12, 08:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Melissa and Tony"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-12 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

Len, crisp sharp, could have more snap, but neck injury. Tells Tom to keep his witty comments to yourself. Tom says he was trying to find Len's Heart.

Bruno, intoxicating, character came to life, top line could have been sharper.

Carrie Ann. You were gritty, in the character. torso could be a little tighter.

Scores 9 - 9 - 9 - 27/30 56.5/60

zookeepertx 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Melissa and Tony"
OMG, I can't believe Len tried to outwit the master! Tom gave it right back to him, only better!
As for Melissa & Tony - I thought that was really good but had a very strange ending!

10-23-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
4. "Shawn and Derek"
I will have to turn the sound off. I cannot listen to that Titanic song.

They are doing the rumba. Going for romantic and sensual.

10-23-12, 08:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Shawn and Derek"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-12 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

Did they get a whole special stage just for this dance.

And fog. Lots of fog.

Derek lost in the fog. Tom looking for the marks in the fog.

Bruno. That was awesome ever changing shapes, like waves in the ocean, emotionally connected.

Carrie Ann. Like a proud Mama, grown so much, maturity and passion. No lifts in rumba, they say it was attached.

Tom. Tonight. Carrie Ann plays the iceberg.

Len. No hip action, you've got your standards I have mine. I loved the number, it wasn't a rumba it was clipped.

Booing and arguing.

Scores 9 - 8 - 10 - 27/30 56.5/60

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-24-12, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Shawn and Derek"
Derek really shouldn't have argued with Carrie Ann; however, it is possible that Carrie Ann indeed misinterpreted a catch for a lift, so Derek might have been right.

And I love Tom's comment about Carrie Ann playing the iceberg! Heh.

10-23-12, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shawn and Derek"
OMG, that was awesome! Shawn was so smooth & flowing; Derek is a great teacher!

CA - get over yourself! Loved Derek's answer, "it was a CATCH!"

BTW, why does a rumba always seem to require the woman to wear some crap that looks like a long, flowing diaper? I HATE that look!

10-23-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Shawn and Derek"
No idea, other than trying to make it look like she just grabbed a very small sheet from the bed as she got up to dance.

10-23-12, 08:30 PM (EST)
8. "Apolo and Karina"
Dancing the Samba

Give It To Me Baby James Brown

10-23-12, 08:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Apolo and Karina"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-12 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

Carrie Ann. Leg work fantastic. Something is not quite right. It is not where you should be. The way you work together, the chemistry.

Len. Can't believe that. I thought it was terrific, a bit too much thrusting. Clean sharp precise movement, I thought it was good.

Bruno. You were sexy, your timing was good. Some technical point that is hard for men to do.

Scores 8.5 - 9.5 - 9 - 27/30 - 56.5/60

What is this, how many different ways can to get a total of 27?

10-23-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Apolo and Karina"
YES, nice job Apolo! My only problem is samba rolls; I HATE them! I think they're one of the most awkward, stupidest looking moves I've ever seen! That said, I think Apolo & Karina did them really well.

10-23-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
12. "Sabirina and Louis"
Dancing a Walts.

So This Is Love from Cinderella.

10-23-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Sabirina and Louis"
That was cute.

Len. Love the story, the flow of it all. Such a charming number, I think you are going to the ball.

Bruno. A magic ride, so many faces. Len had to get out of the way. Louis gives them the shoe. Be careful with your shoulders.

Carrie. Didn't quite get to vulnerability. Elegance personified and you didn't need vulnerability, and in for a happy ending.

Scores 10 - 9.5 - 9.5 - 29/30 58.8/60

10-23-12, 08:46 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Sabirina and Louis"
Well, that was pretty! I didn't expect that much grace from Sabrina! I did see a little bit of tension here & there, but overall it was a great change of pace for her!

10-23-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
15. "Team Giles"
Freestyle to Gangnam Style.

It is so stupid it is brilliant says Maks.

Each strips, I only like Giles/Peta's Solo.

What A Train Wreck, and not nearly as amusing as I thought it would be.

10-23-12, 08:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Team Giles"
Len. That was the craziest number, it wasn't tight it wasn't together, should come with a health warning.

Bruno wants the towel he is wetting himself.

Carrie Ann. A Hot Mess. Sometimes it is crazy fun insanity.

Head on up for the scores.

Next week country week.

Scores 9 - 9 - 9 - 27/30.

10-23-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Team Giles"
Sorry, Maks; it was so stupid it was STUPID! If they had stayed in the original outfits I could have lived with it, but it went downhill fast!

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-12, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Team Giles"
It was nowhere near as good as the other team's dance.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-12, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Team Giles"
That was really, truly, terribly bad!

10-24-12, 07:20 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Team Giles"
Yep reminds me of a quote

David Phillips: {to Grissom, after pulling a rubber chicken out of the mouth of a murder victim} Oh, come on. You've gotta say something. Uhh, "I suspect fowl play"; or, uh, "that's poultry evidence." You know: something.
Gil Grissom: Dying's easy; comedy's hard.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-12, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Team Giles"
Given the excitement of the judges and crowd, it must have been something you had to be there to get excited about. From this end though, this was one of the lamest group dances I've seen. It looked especially bad after last night's being the best one I've ever seen.

10-24-12, 07:21 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Team Giles"
*nods*

I do wonder if there was something that just didn't translate to the TV, or just being in a crowd of people swooning over the shirtlessness that made it seem more fun that it really was.

10-24-12, 12:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Team Giles"
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am at the high scores on this number. There was no difficulty in most of the "individual couples sections" - especially not Kirstie's, but also Gilles! He got points for standing there in a towel, gyrating behind Peta, then spreading her legs & looking right down at her crotch! Twice! I thought that was just gross. I've seen the move done before by others & didn't like it then, either, but it was so blatant & "in-your-face" this time. I guess I should just be glad that's all the farther he went with it...

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-25-12, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Team Giles"
According to Star magazine, Giles has been a big diva, with a lot of opinions about everyone else. Who knows if Star is accurate, but I did think that he was awfully bossy at the practice. The other team seemed to allow the pros to take charge.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •