The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cast for DWTS 14..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-28-12, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cast for DWTS 14..."
...is to be revealed on Good Morning America on February 28th. Don't know why they're not doing it on the Bachelor this time, but it's GMA according to the news section of this here website.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Early rumors. Estee 01-28-12 1
   RE: Early rumors. Round Robin 01-29-12 2
       RE: Early rumors. Estee 01-29-12 3
           Would any of you guys be shocked if... Round Robin 02-01-12 4
           RE: Early rumors. Round Robin 02-10-12 5
               Politicians Round Robin 02-16-12 6
 RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... TxSheCat 02-25-12 7
   RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... qwertypie 02-25-12 8
       RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... Snidget 02-25-12 9
 RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... qwertypie 02-28-12 10
   RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... altpeach 02-28-12 11
       RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... qwertypie 02-28-12 12
           RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... toad8098 02-28-12 13
               RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... Round Robin 02-29-12 14
                   RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... qwertypie 02-29-12 16
           RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... samboohoo 02-29-12 18
           RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... Tenorsaxy 03-11-12 21
   Title change. Estee 02-29-12 15
       RE: Title change. qwertypie 02-29-12 17
           RE: Title change. Estee 02-29-12 19
               RE: Title change. qwertypie 03-01-12 20
           Bachelor spot filled? qwertypie 03-15-12 23
 My Opinions On Their Chances Round Robin 03-12-12 22
   RE: My Opinions On Their Chances qwertypie 03-15-12 24
       RE: My Opinions On Their Chances Round Robin 03-16-12 25
 Late rumor Round Robin 03-16-12 26
   RE: Late rumor Max Headroom 03-16-12 27
       RE: Late rumor Round Robin 03-16-12 28
           RE: Late rumor Round Robin 03-17-12 29
 RE: The Cast for DWTS 14... Agman2 04-14-16 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-12, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Early rumors."
Taylor Armstrong (Real Housewife. If you know her name, you know just how far ABC would be going in their quest for ratings. There is no shame floor. There is only a deepening hole.)

Paul Reubens (Comedian. Heavily rumored. Was hanging around a lot last season and may have been actively campaigning for a spot.)

Ryan O'Neal (Boomerang -- was cast for last season and dropped out last-minute, bringing in Carson.)

Kerry Rhodes (NFL safety. Previously asked. Has been tweeting about whether he should go.)

Paula Dean (Cook. Seems to have been solidly approached by the show. Has health issues.)

Bar Refaeli (Model. Almost definitely approached, but has so many scheduling issues with her normal work that it may be impossible for her to find that many free hours. The show seems to be waiting on her ability to create time.)

Tim Tebow (NFL quarterback. Probably more viewer subset wishes than anything else. The network would love it, but would he? There's also been a micro-mention of Victor Cruz, but he's not well-known enough and kind of busy right now.)

Katie Couric (Anchorwoman. Has a talk show coming on ABC, so this would be an extended promo.)

A Random Kardashian (Brooke gave an interview which stated the producers aren't done tapping that well.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-29-12, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early rumors."
I have read the Tebow and Kardashian rumors. The Tebow rumor seems to have been instigated by Karina, who wants him on the show as her partner. I have also read that ABC has approached or will approach one or more already-eliminated Republican presidential hopefuls, with the names Michelle Bachmann and Rick Perry having been mentioned.

01-29-12, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Early rumors."
Thus taking away my ratings microfraction again.

Although there is a best-case scenario here: Bachmann walks in for her first practice, finds out she's been paired with Louis, tries to have him arrested for being within 100 feet of her person, and gets thrown off the show three seconds later. Followed by ABC broadcasting every last bit of the footage with the words We're So Sorry superimposed on everything. Good times. Except for Louis, who would have to put up with her for three seconds.

02-01-12, 04:20 PM (EST)
4. "Would any of you guys be shocked if..."
...Courtney and/or Ben from the Bachelor show up on DWTS 14? I damn sure wouldn't. I think they're both doing the Bach to get other gigs, and regardless whether they end up together or not, I think one if not both of those losers eventually will end up on DWTS, maybe DWTS 14.

02-10-12, 03:36 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Early rumors."
Tim Tebow is reported to have turned them down, and now that he's done playing football for the season, Victor Cruz has been more prominently mentioned.

02-16-12, 11:51 AM (EST)
6. "Politicians"
Saw on Bloomberg this morning that Michelle Bachmann said the reports of her being on DWTS were false. Have also seen recently that Herman Cain was asked but turned them down.

TxSheCat 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-25-12, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxSheCat Click to send private message to TxSheCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
http://#####.sheknows.com/2012/02/25/maksim-chmerkovskiy-will-return-to-dancing-with-the-stars/

Are the stars listed at the end of this confirmed? Says they interviewed Maks on his way to first practice with Melissa Gilbert.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-12, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-include-melissa-gilbert-jack-wagner-sherri-shepherd-13175.php

bummed the chance of Bruce being in the audience is slim to none

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-12, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
Maria Menounos from Extra Is also reported on TMZ and RTVW.

02-28-12, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-12 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-fourteenth-season-cast-announced-by-abc-1028338.php

Gladys Knight, Sherri Shepherd, Melissa Gilbert, Jaleel White and Jack Wagner are to compete on Season 14 of "Dancing with the Stars" in Los Angeles, ABC said.

Also set to hit the ballroom floor are tennis icon Martina Navratilova, football player Donald Driver, "Extra" host Maria Menounos, Disney Channel star Roshon Fegan, actor and model William Levy, and singers Gavin DeGraw and Katherine Jenkins.

The new season of the show is to kick off March 19 on ABC.

Urkel!
I've actually have heard of 7 of them.

altpeach 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-12, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
The good thing about this list is I will have to pick my favorite based on their dancing skills because I like all of the people on this list (that I have heard of).

PS. URKEL!!!!!

02-28-12, 02:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
Watched the reveal on GMA (comments from EW.com, Bold is mine)

Jaleel White, actor. (Partner is Kym Johnson). He’s appeared in shows like Grown Ups and Step by Step, but you know him best as Urkel from Family Matters.According to Kym, he's sexy and buff (it is rumoured he has decent abs.) They have great chemistry together and he immediately blew the "meeting each other for the first time by grabbing Kym and doing a swing basic. I really like Kym and like the stuff Jaleel has done post "Family Matters", so this should be good to watch.

Gavin DeGraw, singer-songwriter. (Partner is Karina Smirnoff). He’s the crooner behind such songs as “Not Over You,” “In Love With a Girl,” and the theme song from One Tree Hill.Don't know much about him. His laid back attitude may cause friction with Karina's type A personality.

Jack Wagner, actor. (Partner is Anna Trebunskaya). He’s either recognizable as a costar on CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful or the ex-beau of Heather Locklear. Screw that! I've been crushing on him when he was Frisco Jones on GH. This should be a win-win pairing for our household, since I certainly do not mind looking at Jack, and Mr. Qwerty has a crush on Anna.

William Levy, telenovela hottie. (Partner is Cheryl Burke). A Cuban-American actor and former model who’s big on the Mexican soap circuit.He was the bare-chested hottie in J-Lo's video rolling around on the beach. I see alot of buttonless shirts in his future

Donald Driver, wide receiver. (Partner is Peta Murgatroyd). He plays for the Green Bay Packers and is looking to follow in the footsteps of season 12 winner Hines Ward.I don't really know much about him. Maybe my more enlightened cohorts can fill me in.

Katherine Jenkins, opera singer. (Partner is Mark Ballas). The Welsh mezzo-soprano actually crooned in the ballroom last April. Can't stand her partner. She wasn't there is person, so I don't know about her personality.

Sherri Shepherd, talk show host. (Partner is Val Chmerkovskiy). She’ll juggle her dance floor duties with her gig on The View. They actually had really good chemistry together and looked like they genuinely enjoyed being partnered. They may be very entertaining to watch.

Melissa Gilbert, actor. (Partner is Maksim Chmerkovskiy). She’s done a ton of TV since Little House on the Prairie but she’ll be forever known as Half Pint. She also has a ton of work done on her face and that is not a good thing. Oh why do women do that to themselves? I am curious to see her interactions with Maks (Dan knows why!) The reputation she has from fans is mixed.

Roshon Fegan, actor. (Partner is Chelsie Hightower). You won’t recognize him unless you Tivo Disney Channel’s Shake It Up 20 times a day.Can't stand her, never heard of him. Maybe he has an amazing personality like Kylie Massey, but I haven't seen it yet.

Maria Menounos, TV anchor. (Partner is Derek Hough). Extra! Extra! Guess who ET and Access Hollywood won’t be interviewing after every show?Can't stand him, looks like her nervous laugh is going to quickly beome part of my drinking game.

Martina Navratilova, tennis great. (Partner is Tony Dovolani). A Grand Slam just doesn’t compare to winning a mirror-ball trophy, apparently. Other female tennis players/athletes haven't done so well. She looks great, I am curious how this is going to play out.

Gladys Knight, singer. (Partner is Tristan McManus). She had the moves with the Pips. Why shouldn’t the empress of soul try to conquer DWTS? Supposedly, according to Tristan, he just found out minutes ago that he was partnered with Gladys. (I wonder if Tristan is simply following script, or is there a pecking order -- it was leaked a week or so ago that Melissa had been practising with Maks.) Gladys is the best looking great-grandmother I've ever seen. Hopefully Tristan will have an easier time than when he was paired with that woman who I dare not speak her name.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-12, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
Prediction:

1. Jaleel White
2. Donald Driver
3. Roshon Fegan
4. Sherri Shepherd
5. Gladys Knight
6. William Levy
7. Melissa Gilbert
8. Maria Menounos
9. Gavin DeGraw
10. Martina Navratilova
11. Jack Wagner
12. Katherine Jenkins

02-29-12, 06:28 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
toad, I'll guaran-damn-tee you Maria and Katherine do not finish 8 and 12. At least one if not both will finish considerably higher than those levels. Remember who they're dancing with. Both Golden Boys will NEVER have sucky partners in the same season, and you can tke that to the bank.

02-29-12, 11:55 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-29-12 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

But it would be so delicious if they were both out so early.
Hey, it's leap day -- a gal can dream, can't she?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-12, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
Jack Wagner. *swoon*

I may be watching this season.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-12, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
Thanks for posting this. I didn't recognize very many of the names!

My next song is for Agman.

02-29-12, 06:50 AM (EST)
15. "Title change."
Dancing With The First Twelve People Who Answered The Phone

Or:

The Formula Is All We've Got Left. Shut Up.

02-29-12, 05:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Title change."
Hmmm, I am going with the latter

The "Why would anyone do that to her face?" spot filled
"Disney Star that anyone over the age of 20 hasn't heard of" filled
"person gunning for cohost postiion that will be paired with Derek" - filled (be afraid, Brooke. Be very afraid)
Soap star - American - filled
eye candy - filled
NHL dude - filled
non-NHL athlete - filled
"Whatever happened to child star _____" filled.

But the ex-politician (awaiting charges) spot, the Kardassian (sp?) spot,the Bachelor cast off spot, and the "I'm only here because of who I slept with" spot are vacant.

02-29-12, 07:32 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Title change."
the "I'm only here because of who I slept with" spot is vacant as far as you know.

03-01-12, 00:29 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Title change."
Well, that would impress me, becaue DWTS is not exactly known for subtlety.

03-15-12, 05:51 PM (EST)
23. "Bachelor spot filled?"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/courtney-robertson-may-reportedly-be-joining-dancing-with-stars-13269.php

03-12-12, 09:55 AM (EST)
22. "My Opinions On Their Chances"
With a week to go till they start this deal, time for me to pull a Qwerty and tell you how I think this bunch of chumps is gonna do.

Melissa & Max-I don't THINK she's gonna suck too bad, because even if the judges don't like Max, he's one of their stars and they can't screw him too blatantly. But I just don't see her as a winner.

Jack & Anna-This couple is probably gonna be pretty good. And they're gonna get a lot of votes.

Gavin & Karina-Don't know jack about this guy, but my gut tells me Karina is this season's designated screwee.

Donald & Peta-Don't know how good this guy is, but he's a football player and they never completely suck. He should last at least halfway.

Roshon & Chelsie-He's this season's Disney Channel ringer. Expect him to go a long way.

Katherine & Mark-He's one of their Golden Boys so you know she's not gonna suck. But few people know who the hell she is, so she hasn't got much of a fan base and that will cost her.

William & Cheryl-He's the Telenovela super hunk, and she's been voted one of the 100 sexiest women on TV. Unless he has 3 left feet he's gonna last a while.

Maria & Derek-Pretty woman partnered with one of their Golden Boys? Boys and girls, can you say "instant contenders"?

Martina & Tony-Despite Martina's age, I think this time they gave Tony a fighting chance. The man has deserved that for a long time.

Sherri & Val-No idea whether she's gonna be good or be a world class klutz, but she's wanted to be on DWTS for a long time, and now she is.

Jaleel & Kym-He'll get a lot of votes from those who remember him as Urkel, but whether he'll deserve them remains to be seen.

Gladys & Tristan-Tristan's gonna pay his dues on this one. Five'll get you ten she's gonna suck. TOO OLD.

03-15-12, 05:55 PM (EST)
24. "RE: My Opinions On Their Chances"
Gladys & Tristan-Tristan's gonna pay his dues on this one. Five'll get you ten she's gonna suck. TOO OLD.
I thought being stuck with NG last season was more dues than anyone should have to pay. Tristian must have been really bad in a previous life.

03-16-12, 02:57 AM (EST)
25. "RE: My Opinions On Their Chances"
The deal is, though, that Nancy got pretty decent scores and lasted a while. YMMV as to whether she deserved to last as long as she did, but Tristan at least wasn't one and done like Peta was.

03-16-12, 03:03 AM (EST)
26. "Late rumor"
Rumors abound that Courtney Robertson of Bachelor infamy will be appearing on Monday's show and might be a late addition to the cast. Whether that is actually happening and if it would be as a 13th competitor or as a late replacement a la Melissa Rycroft is yet to be determined.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Late rumor"
Someone needs to let Courtney know that her 15 minutes of fame are up.

03-16-12, 01:29 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Late rumor"
I'm hearing a variety of rumors on Sherri Shepherd that could lead to her leaving DWTS. If that is the case, Courtney would probably be her replacement.

03-17-12, 00:09 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Late rumor"
The latest rumor as referenced on the news section here is that Courtney might appear in the audience but will not be added to the cast. I think they'd do it but there's not enough time for her to get ready.

Agman2 2680 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-16, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Cast for DWTS 14..."
Gooder point than usual

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •