The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predict the final scores."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-11, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predict the final scores."
Since the show seems to have planned every elimination in advance and locked-in order while telling the panel to over/underrate each performance accordingly, let's see if we can figure out just what numbers it'll take to give them the winner they so clearly ordained when casting began. Post your advance judgment on the totals for J.R., Ricki, and Rob here. Because ABC already has. And you can justify it a lot more easily than they have.

They can't even take the 'reality competition' tag off the listings and replace it with 'tragicomedy'.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predict the final scores. qwertypie 11-16-11 1
 RE: Predict the final scores. Snidget 11-16-11 2
   RE: Predict the final scores. Round Robin 11-16-11 3
   RE: Predict the final scores. Belle Book 11-16-11 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-11, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Predict the final scores."
Well, Carrie Ann's scores will depending on if she's ovulationg or not.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-11, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Predict the final scores."
Not sure which scenario they are going for

If a Hough/Ballas has to win, again.

Rob/Cheryl 24+26+26+29= 105
JR/Karina 27+27+28+28= 110
Ricki/Derek 30+30+30+27= 117

If they want an old favorite to win + Best Growth

JR/Karina 27+27+27+27= 108
Ricki Derek 28+27+27+30= 112
Rob/Cheryl 30+30+29+29= 118

If they feel they really need a new pro to win to keep the pros who never get a chance happy with the overall feel good story of the season.

Rob/Cheryl 27+27+26+27= 107
Ricki/Derek 28+27+27+30= 112
JR/Karina 29+29+29+30= 117

Some of that depends on how strong the fan bases are, and which way they thing the Hope/Maks votes will go. I think they may be more likely to go to JR or Rob than Derek as I think most of that couples fans were Maks' more than Hopes. I can't see Maks fans voting for Derek.

I'm not clear on which story arc they want. They actually have 3 pretty good arcs so they could end on either one. If they want America to decide, we will see close vote totals, and usually they do a dance on Finale night and those scores will help us figure out if they are trying to over-rule America or not.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-16-11, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Predict the final scores."
Snidget, I think you hit the nail on the head. I'm not sure what story arc they want either, and I'm not sure who they want to favor or for what reason, whether it's their golden boy or the war hero or the guy who's been $hit on by three obnoxious sisters all his life. It will depend a lot on what dances they do, especially Monday night before the viewers vote, and it will also depend on what their priorities are. If they have their heads out of their a$$e$, they know that Karina isn't their youngest pro at 33 and is engaged to Tigers' pitcher Brad Penny, and if they follow through and get hitched, she might want to quit soon and have kids, so if they want to throw a win her way they better do it soon, maybe this season. And as sexy as her body is, one of the best ever, I think they'd want to get the most out of her while they still have her.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-16-11, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Predict the final scores."
I was a fan of Hope's but when I saw the scores I knew she was going to go home so after giving her 5 votes I gave JR 5 votes as well.

To be fair, I was giving her votes for a long time so that she could outlast Nancy Grace and then heading into the semifinals, I planned to give her votes so that she could make the finals. I thought JR had enough votes that he didn't need mine. I'm not a major fan of Maks and I like Derek a bit more, but I'm more sympathetic to JR, so I'll be voting for him and Karina in the finals.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •