The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

studiobusiness 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-11, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail studiobusiness Click to send private message to studiobusiness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-11 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

As someone that works on DWTS, I was appalled, as most employees on the show, by Max's remarks.
What about those that have won Emmy Awards for the show? What about the Judges? Tom and Cheryl? The other dancers? The Stars? Director? Producers? Don't their efforts and talents contribute to the success of the show?
It's not call DANCING WITH MAX? MAX DANCES WITH THE STARS? Or THE MAX SHOW? Come down off your high horses Max and get real! We ALL contribute to the show's success!! Maybe the network needs to do some cast cancelling!
And Max if you want to be perceived as a "ladies man(?)" I SUGGEST YOU STOP GRABBING THE CROTCHES of the other MALE dancers on the show during the rehearsals and backstage..especially Louis Van Emstel...it's inappropriate! And not good for your image or the image of the show!!! And besides I don't think Louis or the other MALE dancers appreciate the crotch grabbing!
Maybe you should be voted off PERMANENTLY!!!!
From a DWTS Emplyee!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Sagebrush Dan 10-27-11 1
   RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? studiobusiness 10-27-11 2
       RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Sagebrush Dan 11-04-11 11
 RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Sagebrush Dan 10-28-11 3
   RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Round Robin 10-28-11 4
       RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Sagebrush Dan 10-28-11 5
           RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? qwertypie 11-03-11 6
               RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Sagebrush Dan 11-03-11 7
                   RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? qwertypie 11-03-11 8
                       RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Sagebrush Dan 11-04-11 10
                           RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? qwertypie 11-04-11 12
   RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? mtb002 11-03-11 9
 RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY? Carezy 11-08-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-11, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
Are you Len?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

studiobusiness 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-11, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail studiobusiness Click to send private message to studiobusiness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
No, just an employee of the show!

11-04-11, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
It might help your credibility if you learned to spell the guy's name.

10-28-11, 02:04 AM (EST)
3. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-11 AT 02:48 AM (EST)

Well, I liked Macks' remarks. I thought what he said to Len and Bruno was spot on. I wasn't a fan of his until he said what he said. So, like I've said in the other thread, "Go Maks!"
As for his calling it "his show," he apologized, and I'm fine with that.

So, what capacity are you an employee? An employee for someone who wants Macks off?

ETA: I know you're spam and what you are trying to accomplish. It won't work. You can argue with me all you want, but Carrie Ann is unqualified for the job, Len was being a jerk, again, and Bruno has long been unnecessarily rude. The judges deserved it. By going after Maks for saying it was his show is detracting from the point he was trying to make. Claiming the show as his was irrelevant, he was calling the judges on their rudeness and incompetence; something Tony Dovolani did to Carrie Ann a few seasons ago when he handed her the rule book and suggested she read it.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-28-11, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
I didn't remember that Tony had done that. Maybe that's why so many of his partners suck and so many of the others get screwed.

10-28-11, 03:14 AM (EST)
5. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
He did it after the show. It made E! Online or one of those sources. Carrie Ann had judged his partner and him for a lift. He said there was no lift, and she disagreed. His version of it was that she had made her determination based up on the dress rehearsal (which the judges also watch) where there was indeed an illegal lift. He and his partner corrected it and there was no lift in the televised performance. The site showed the dance and the supposed lift---Tony was right; there was no lift.
The same article brought out why the pros aren't too fond of Carrie Ann; according to this article, she was a hip hop artist, and had no ballroom experience.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-11, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 02:41 AM (EST)

Ahh, But you ignore her contribution to Austin Powers.

11-03-11, 02:55 AM (EST)
7. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
Okay, I'm an idiot. What did I miss?

11-03-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGv4V7bFvJc

She plays Ms. Yu. Not suitable for work.

11-04-11, 12:30 PM (EST)
10. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
I've never seen Carrie Ann so believable.

11-04-11, 04:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
Yeah, kind of hard to be taken seriously after that.

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-03-11, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
While I agree with Mak's remark in principle, the blatant hipocracy of Maks accusing anyone else of being unnecessarily rude is hard to swallow.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"

>As someone that works on DWTS,
>I was appalled, as most
>employees on the show, by
>Max's remarks.
>What about those that have won
>Emmy Awards for the show?
>What about the Judges? Tom
>and Cheryl? The other dancers?
>The Stars?

It's funny that someone who works on DWTS doesn't know the co-host's name... TOM AND BROOKE?? or TOM AND SAMANTHA (if you include her).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •