The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gray???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-20-10, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gray???"
I thought this article was interesting, esp. since Jennifer seems nice:
http://www.popeater.com/2010/10/18/irked-dancing-cast-close-to-turning-on-jennifer-grey/

I guess every season there are people who complain that it's unfair that some contestants have prior dance experience, so this is really nothing new. But I have noticed this season that even Pros like Tony and Mark have made a few remarks on this issue. Tony seems upset since he knows he has a contender in Audrina and Jennifer is her #1 competition.

P.S. Did anyone notice that Jamie Lee Curtis is often shown in the background when Jennifer dances? Are they friends, or is it just coincidence? Wasn't sure if there's a movie they are in together or some other connection.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gra... vince3 10-20-10 1
   RE: DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gra... SquidProQuo 10-21-10 2
 RE: DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gra... Round Robin 10-21-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-10, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gray???"
From what I heard, Jamie Lee Curtis is a good friend of Jennifer Grey...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-21-10, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gray???"
Thanks, Vince. That would make sense since she's been there several times already.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-21-10, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DWTS cast irked by Jennifer Gray???"
That little jerkwad who is Jennifer's pro is DWTS's golden boy, surely everybody and his 42nd cousin knows by now they're not gonna give him somebody that SUCKS? I'm a bit surprised Derek's buddy Mark is one of the ones b!tching. Marko, old buddy, old pal, you've won 2 mirror balls yourself, so you have nothing to b!tch about. And if Bristol is one of the ones b!tching, as alluded to in the article, she better take a reality pill because Jennifer ain't the only celeb there better than her. They all are with the possible exception of Kyle. Time for Bristol to quit her whining and start dancing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •