The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bolton wants a public apology"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-10, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bolton wants a public apology"
and for the show to give a public reprimand to Bruno.

Dancing with the stars not going along with it.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-rejects-michael-bolton-apology-request-11584.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bolton wants a public apology vince3 09-30-10 1
 RE: Bolton wants a public apology Colonel Zoidberg 09-30-10 2
 RE: Bolton wants a public apology Tahj 09-30-10 3
 RE: Bolton wants a public apology Sagebrush Dan 09-30-10 4
 and.... Sagebrush Dan 10-01-10 5
   RE: and.... Round Robin 10-02-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bolton wants a public apology"
Of all of the decisions they've made over the years, this one actually was a good one.

Even if it makes him into a DWTS version of Simon, his assessment was practically spot on. That dance was BRUTAL, and if anyone deserves to be reprimanded for that debacle, it's probably Chelsie Hightower, Michael's pro...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-30-10, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bolton wants a public apology"
When I heard why so many people can't stand Michael Bolton, I understood he has the one quality I can't forgive in people: Stupid.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-10, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bolton wants a public apology"
On the radio yesterday two of the DJs said they'd both had bad experiences with Michael Bolton at different times and different places. They hate him. He was extremely arrogant with the press backstage and made contest winners who were supposed to meet him wait for hours while he had dinner and a massage.

It's a Tribe!

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bolton wants a public apology"
Everyone's said what I'd say. However brutal Bruno was, that assessment was correct. Thanks for the info the fact that he's such a jerk, Tahj.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-10, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "and...."
based upon all that is posted, I'm feeling kinda smug about a lousy teacher like Chelsea getting someone as difficult as Bolton. Must have been interesting.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-10, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: and...."
Chelsie's too GD dumb to know she's a lousy teacher. But you're 100% right, a lousy teacher she is.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •