The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bristol Palin?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

kandb 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-10, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kandb Click to send private message to kandb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bristol Palin?"
On what planet is Bristol Palin considered a STAR? Does being a single teen mother of a losing republican vice presidential candidate make you a star? I don't have anything against her, but she isn't a star and doesn't belong on this show.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bristol Palin? LFJ 09-01-10 1
   RE: Bristol Palin? Round Robin 09-01-10 2
       RE: Bristol Palin? qwertypie 09-13-10 3
 RE: Bristol Palin? Colonel Zoidberg 09-13-10 4
   RE: Bristol Palin? jbug 09-13-10 5
       RE: Bristol Palin? Belle Book 09-13-10 6
           RE: Bristol Palin? Round Robin 09-14-10 7
               RE: Bristol Palin? Estee 09-14-10 8
                   RE: Bristol Palin? Colonel Zoidberg 09-20-10 9
                       RE: Bristol Palin? Belle Book 09-20-10 10
                           RE: Bristol Palin? ihearttvvv 09-21-10 11
                               RE: Bristol Palin? Karchita 09-22-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-01-10, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
I thought the same thing when I read they were going to have "a Situation" on their hands this season.

It smells like a grab for the teeny viewers. I think this show appeals to a completely different demo, though. Mistake in progress. And then I read that they have parted ways with Edyta. I get a picture of Lemmings...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-01-10, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
Yeah, parting ways with Edyta was about the stupidest GD thing those blithering idiots could have done. A lot of men tuned in every ep just to see how close to buck naked Edyta would get that night, and with her gone that'll cost them a significant chunk of their male viewership. If they don't take a shot to the ratings for that act of stupidity I'd be shocked. They needed to kiss her ##### as hard as it took to keep her.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-10, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
Mr. Qwerty is sad. Very sad.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-13-10, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
Let's see...she gets the entire FOX News demographic. Translation: She's a slam-dunk for F3 even if her dance routines consist of walking out and defecating on the floor. She's a guaranteed winner if she defecates on a non-Christian holy book or anything written by a sane perswon.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-10, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
wow - that's harsh!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-10, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
Yeah, it's harsh. However, I have a pretty low opinion of most of the kind of people who'd support Bristol's mother and thus would automatically support Bristol and I think Jbug does as well.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-14-10, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
Yeah, her mom's politics will guarantee her plenty of votes she doesn't deserve, but Master P's rap fan base did the same for him, remember? Bristol's mom being the flaming righty that she is will also cost her votes she may not deserve to lose from Democrats, so that will even out somewhat, and no matter how much undeserved support she gets, if she really and truly sucks the combined voting power of the fan bases of people eliminated before her will accumulate to sufficient levels to eventually seal her fate by around halfway.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-10, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
According to our own sidebar, she hasn't been showing up for training: her speaking & family schedules are overriding the normal DWTS work hours. If the producers get frustrated, this could cost her part of the paycheck. It just won't do anything to her vote totals. She's this year's Kate: the majority of those voting for her were going to do so regardless of actual performance.

Which makes the next question 'Who's playing Shannon?' Because someone more talented (or at least dedicated) will be pushed out early from Bristol's continued presence. But don't worry -- that one's just a stoopid dance elitist. Who cares what happens to them?

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-10, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
She's this year's Kate: the majority of those voting for her were going to do so regardless of actual performance.

Bingo. Nothing against Bristol personally - also, I heard from another source she was a fantastic partner, but I heard the bit about not showing up for rehearsals, so who knows - and everything against the faction of clowns who worship at the altar of her mother, Mama Grizzly Sarah "How-often-can-I-fall-into-a-bucket-of-crap-and-have-my-supporters-swear-I-came-out-smelling-like-a-rose" Palin.

That said, half the people who go on this show are pseudo-celebrities, and Bristol Palin is one of them.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-10, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
That's pretty much where I am. I really don't have anything against Bristol personally, not if she's a fine partner and not since she can't control who her mother is -- but I have plenty against Sarah Palin's supporters. I think I'm going to wait and see just how good Bristol is before I decide if I'm going to even consider supporting her or not. If she's not good in her first performance, I'm not voting for her.

ihearttvvv 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-10, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ihearttvvv Click to send private message to ihearttvvv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
I can't understant shy she's on this show! I would rather see Chelsea Clinton f we're going to start drafting from the world of politics!

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-22-10, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bristol Palin?"
I would rather not see anyone from politics on this show.

Politicians are not stars, and their children really, really are not stars.

It's not like there is a shortage of two bit celebrities in Hollywood.

I? stopped watching DWTS when they had Tom Delay on.

Welcome aboard, iheart!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •