The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*ring*er"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-10, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*ring*er"
*ring*er

*ring*er

*ring*er

*click*

Nicole? It's for you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *ring*er SquidProQuo 05-26-10 1
   RE: *ring*er vince3 05-26-10 2
       RE: *ring*er LFJ 05-26-10 3
           RE: *ring*er Loree 05-28-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-26-10, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *ring*er"
Interesting that even EW is speculating that the judges' scores were trying to overrule the popular vote:

"Many EW readers have already speculated that by scoring the winning couple an unprecedented seven points higher than the runners up, the judges might have deliberately overruled the viewer vote (which they barely acknowledged). I'm of the opinion that Nicole was technically the best dancer of the season and definitely deserved to win. I'm just surprised, because every other season has seemed like a pure popularity contest (with equalized finale-week scoring — 30s for everyone!) and this one seemed like Judges' Choice. Would Evan have won had their scores been more even? Maybe. But it didn't happen that way."

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20356896_20388458,00.html?xid=rss-tv-%27Dancing+With+the+Stars%27+recap%3A+Cat+power

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *ring*er"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-10 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

You could also say that they almost guaranteed Nicole's victory the instant they used their ranking scores on the 3rd dance to send Erin back towards Evan's score level.........

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-26-10, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *ring*er"
They should have called this Season "Dancing With Our Pre-Selected Darling, Nicole". Hello? I don't care if she doesn't have ballroom background. She is still a person who gets paid to D.A.N.C.E. on stage - i.e., a professional dancer. She absolutely is a ringer, and everyone knew who was going to win from the first dance. Why kid ourselves? Ooooh, goody. *clapping hands* "Dancing With Nicole and Derek" is on tonight. Let's see what amazing things they do. Everyone else can just got to hell.

I'm not sure anyone has to worry about Derek winning any more. They won't be able to get his gigantic head into the studio without decompression.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-10, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *ring*er"
The judges cited in every interview that Nicole was the best dancer they have ever had on the show. She was already a 10 when the show started. How depressing to all the other stars. There are ringers and then there was Nicole. They matched the ringer with the Golden Boy. And then they let the judges score the final 3 twice after the fans could vote. There was no way anyone but Derek and Nicole were going to win this season. I hope the judges and show are happy they got their result. The rest of us are disappointed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •