The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 10 General Contestant, Judge and Interviewer Bashing Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-10, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 10 General Contestant, Judge and Interviewer Bashing Thread"
If you want to bash the holy heck out of any of the contestants (and gawds knows there are a few of them that deserve it......), judges, or either Brooke Burke as backstage interviewer or Tom Bergeron as the host and immediate post-dance interviewer/judges interviewer............ Here is a place to put them all in one simple thread.

If you want, you can put who you're bashing in the subject line, and then everyone can bash away under that subtopic....... up to you guys.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Len Badman Round Robin 03-23-10 1
 Pamela Round Robin 03-23-10 2
   RE: Pamela kathliam 03-30-10 18
 Aiden Round Robin 03-23-10 3
   RE: Aiden Sagebrush Dan 03-23-10 5
       RE: Aiden Belle Book 03-23-10 6
 Brooke Sagebrush Dan 03-23-10 4
   RE: Brooke qwertypie 03-23-10 7
       RE: Brooke Round Robin 03-23-10 8
           RE: Brooke qwertypie 03-24-10 10
       RE: Brooke vince3 03-24-10 9
           RE: Brooke Round Robin 03-24-10 11
               RE: Brooke Belle Book 03-25-10 12
                   RE: Brooke Colonel Zoidberg 03-28-10 13
 Erin. Estee 03-29-10 14
   RE: Erin. vince3 03-29-10 15
 Len. Estee 03-30-10 16
 Kate. Estee 03-30-10 17
   Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kat... Estee 03-30-10 19
       RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old... Snidget 03-30-10 20
           RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old... Belle Book 03-30-10 21
       RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old... vince3 03-30-10 22
       RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old... qwertypie 04-13-10 31
   Free Tony! Estee 04-06-10 23
       RE: Free Tony! JessicaRN 04-07-10 26
   Season's over. Kate won. Estee 04-06-10 24
       RE: Season's over. Kate won. qwertypie 04-06-10 25
       RE: Season's over. Kate won. jbug 04-07-10 27
   George Lopez hates us. Estee 04-20-10 32
 Brooke again vince3 04-12-10 28
   RE: Brooke again MKitty 04-12-10 29
       RE: Brooke again Round Robin 04-13-10 30
 Fair warning for the Finale vince3 05-21-10 33
   RE: Fair warning for the Finale Sagebrush Dan 05-21-10 34
       RE: Fair warning for the Finale vince3 05-21-10 35
           RE: Fair warning for the Finale LFJ 05-21-10 36
               RE: Fair warning for the Finale vince3 05-21-10 37
               RE: Fair warning for the Finale Estee 05-21-10 38
                   RE: Fair warning for the Finale Sagebrush Dan 05-21-10 39
                       RE: Fair warning for the Finale LFJ 05-21-10 40
                           RE: Fair warning for the Finale Sagebrush Dan 05-21-10 41
                               RE: Fair warning for the Finale LFJ 05-21-10 42
                                   RE: Fair warning for the Finale Sagebrush Dan 05-21-10 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-23-10, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Len Badman"
Hay-zoose H. Key-riced, what crawled up his arse and died? He sounded like somebody whizzed in his porridge this morning. More bitches than a dog show. It truly might be time for the old goat to hang up his 10 paddle. Sheesh!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-23-10, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Pamela"
Famous for the size of her implants and little else. And even with those implants, Nicole is much sexier and WAY more beautiful. Those implants are the only thing that will get Pamela any votes, because she brings very little dancing skill to the floor at all.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-30-10, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Pamela"
DH and I didn't stay awake long enough to see Pamela dance last week, and were surprised that she actually doesn't svck! I was totally prepared to hate her, jeer at her, spew water all over the floor with her every step. I don't know that she will win, but I won't find myself cringing every time she steps onto the stage (unlike some of the other dancers I saw last night, but that's for another section of this thread).

03-23-10, 00:44 AM (EST)
3. "Aiden"
Oh jeez, Edyta's been loyal to that show ever since they started it, and she wants nothing more than a good shot at the mirror ball, and she gets stuck with a klutz like Aiden who is so bad he's almost the worst one there? What the blazes did she do to deserve that? This guy SUCKS, and when I say sucks, I mean like an industrial strength vacuum. The poor woman is gonna be sitting in the front row or performing on the results shows in very short order thanks to this joker's utter incompetence, and she deserves much better.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-10, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Aiden"
Not sure who Edyta p*ssed off, but she always gets stuck with the oafs. Why couldn't they pair this guy with Cheryl?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-10, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aiden"
Well, Edyta *did* get paired with Jason Taylor and he was good. But he was up against Kristi Yamaguchi. No chance there. And other than that -- yeah, Edyta seems to have gotten the oafs.

03-23-10, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Brooke"
All the charisma of a gnat. I kept forgetting she was talking.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-10, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Brooke"
And I had such high hopes for her. (Or anyone else that wasn't Samantha)

03-23-10, 11:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Brooke"
Awwww, I thought she was OK. Prettier and more charming than Sam-bot, and a much nicer rack.

03-24-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Brooke"
I guess secretly I was hoping for some Derek bashing, because she was great at treating him like the two year old he was acting like when they were partnered.

03-24-10, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Brooke"
......and Estee said that I was premature in calling her Brooke-bot..........

03-24-10, 11:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Brooke"
Estee was right. Brooke did fine for a 1st timer. And when I hear that "bot" word I think of "Chen-bot" from Big Brother, and she's worse than Brooke would be if she was drunk.

03-25-10, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Brooke"
And in Estee's Survivor fanfic when she's interviewing the losers up until the Final 5 -- when one jury member does a great rant that shuts the Chenbot up for good!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-10, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Brooke"
Early favorites to trash the Brroke-bot Estee-style:

I've got 4-1 odds on Kate Gosselin and Erin Andrews, with Aiden Thomas a 12-1 darkhorse. Wanna be an overnight gazillionaire? Giving 10,000,000-1 odds on Buzz Aldrin.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Erin."
This is an exact quote from her:

"Look, me and Kate Gosselin are tight. She was texting me this morning. You're talking a Pennsylvania mother of eight kids and me single with no kids. And we are texting like teenagers."

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=5037596

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Text a control freak and... well, there's no saying for that one yet, but believe me, it's gonna be ugly.

Of note from the same article: the contestants are hanging out together and practicing in the same studios. Kate's basement must be big.

03-29-10, 04:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Erin."
Well, they did build that extra large stuio building for last season's crew.........

03-30-10, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Len."
Captain Crankypants rides again.

As predicted, he is now going after Pamela for existing.

03-30-10, 07:23 AM (EST)
17. "Kate."
On further review, Jon came thisclose to being canonized, or at least being shot out of one as a means of ending his misery. Kate's defenders will continue to insist she's in the right no matter how much actual evidence accrues, but the rest of us are getting a detailed look at the telltale behavior pattern. 'It's not that I refuse to be taught: it's just that you're not paying attention to the way I want to learn. Now shut up and let me tell you how to dance -- why are you leaving me? Everyone leaves me! And it's never because of anything I did!'

In other news, that's two direct attack songs against her ex in two performances. Anyone want to start making out a list for future routines?

03-30-10, 05:26 PM (EST)
19. "Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kate."
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-10 AT 06:05 PM (EST)

According to lightspeed pass-alongs, last night's fight went a littler further than the editing let us in on. What they left out was Kate's normal reaction to someone telling her what to do. And what's that, Kate rookies ask? She tried to get rid of him, completely and forever.

If these stories are true, then Kate demanded that the show fire Tony. Immediately, with prejudice, and a new partner assigned to Kate. One who would understand her, as in 'do whatever she wanted without question'. And she didn't get it.

That's not going to sit well...

http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/30/kate-gosselin-tony-dancing-fired/

(Adding this one for Tony's postshow comment.)

http://tinyurl.com/yjw3qmw

ETA Kate's slightly edited blog: http://blogs.discovery.com/kate/

So if it's true, what does it all mean? Mostly that not only has Kate not changed, she arguably can't. But it also brings up a question: what's more important to her, money or control? If it's money, then she'll force herself into as much of a smile as she can grimace out and push on. But if it's control, she'll quit, fake an injury, throw the next dance, and generally do whatever it takes to leave on her terms.

Or in other words: tell Len to have the 1 paddle on standby.

I think she's more likely to fake an injury than show she can't be perfect at something, but a tantrum mid-dance could produce entertaining results.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-10, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kate."
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I'm really having a hard time with her "I have no idea why everyone always says I am a diva and difficult" routine.

Isn't there some saying that goes something like after the third spouse you need to realize the common denominator is you? I know some people get a reputation and then all the rags keep you in that reputation because it sells. However, at a certain point there is so much smoke there has to be some fire some where.

I just want a little, just a little bit of personal responsibility. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for her to figure out something she does turns everyone against her.

03-30-10, 07:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kate."
She may be a control freak. That may be why she's so difficult.

And yeah, if you've had one marriage fail it's probably not your fault -- at least, not mostly your fault. Second time, it could be more your fault, it might not be. Third time -- you're the common denominator, so it's your fault.

03-30-10, 07:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kate."
I find it ironic that TLC editors are pushing the number to keep her on the show, possibly as a "keep her away from us for a while" tactic?

Also, I'm not surprised that it took a week to get her weekly blog from the premiere night dance edited into something slightly poetic and understandable............

04-13-10, 02:40 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kate."
I will never forgive you for posting the link to her blog (my head hurts reading about her enthusing about organic hotdogs). But then again, I will never forgive myself for clicking that link.

04-06-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
23. "Free Tony!"
At a guess:

1. They've sold about five.

2. 'Tony who?'

http://www.cafepress.com/savetonydwts

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-10, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Free Tony!"
I just saw a clip on The Dish of an interview after last week's performance with Tony and Kate and he looked quite ticked off and just walked away from the interview. Kate, of course, just said "it's OK" and continued on like he doesn't really matter anyway.

Sometimes it is almost as if she could have a serious psych diagnosis of Narsicistic Disorder.

04-06-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
24. "Season's over. Kate won."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jon-gosselin-seeks-full-custody-of-8-kids-from-absentee-mom-kate-10716.php

Raise your hand if you think this was planned out in advance. By Kate.

Option #2: Jon realized that if he did this, it would rally her vote, give her the title, let her collect the celebrity paycheck for the whole season, and that would be even more money for him to scrounge away later.

Or the ever-favorite #3: everyone involved is really stupid.

04-06-10, 07:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Season's over. Kate won."
Can they both just PLEASE GO AWAY?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-10, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Season's over. Kate won."
In addition, List claims the $20,000 a month Jon currently pays in child support.....

!!!!!!
What kind of work does this guy do for this kind of income?

04-20-10, 08:58 AM (EST)
32. "George Lopez hates us."
http://www.lopeztonight.com/keepkate/

04-12-10, 04:33 PM (EST)
28. "Brooke again"
Simply for this:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-co-host-brooke-burke-kate-gosselin-fan-10749.php

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-12-10, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Brooke again"
Yup, I agree. Gee, I am a woman and a mother and I still find her vile!! LOL...

Yup, hopefully she goes this week. How could anyone like that scowling sourpuss???

04-13-10, 02:14 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Brooke again"
I don't find Kate vile, but even though Jon is an idiot and an inconsiderate pr!ck, he comes off well by comparison with her. Brooke has to be nice and positive on camera, but if she tells anybody in private what she thinks of Kate, I doubt her opinions are glowingly positive. Being the mother of 4 herself, I highly doubt Brooke is much of a fan of how Kate conducts herself.

05-21-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
33. "Fair warning for the Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-10 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Jake is gonna dance with his fiancee Vienna, to "On the Wings of Love"

Dance type is unknown, but considering the song, I would expect a Ballroom type, like a Waltz perhaps?

Tons of Barf Bags will be on standy for the Finale..........

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-couple-jake-pavelka-vienna-girardi-dance-on-dancing-10985.php

05-21-10, 03:39 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
Will he do it in his underwear?

05-21-10, 04:05 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
*shrug* Highly doubt it, though.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-21-10, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
Are there any odds on if he cries? Oh, and the bestowal of what he believes is a dazzling smile on his adoring public. Ooooh - it gives me chills just to think about it.

05-21-10, 05:51 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
I got chills too, but I think I'm coming down with something that's not soo good, though........

05-21-10, 05:57 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
The last thing Jake bestowed on his adoring public required a three-week course of antibiotics to clear up.

05-21-10, 06:06 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
That happened to you too?

05-21-10, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
My humble prediction for the finale: reminiscent of the scene of an accident, or, a Dali painting, with viewers fascinated by the abomination, unable to turn their gaze. *retch*
(excuse sp. please.)

05-21-10, 06:44 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
Hmmm..... are you referring to Buzz?

05-21-10, 07:00 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"

No. The faux celebrity who thinks he is cute as a button. *retch*

05-21-10, 07:11 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
Yup. That's Buzz.

I know, I know.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •