The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-09, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
We have 3 musical guests tonight. Alisha Keys is one, the Brothers Gibb is another, and there is a third one who's name I didn't get last night......

After tonight we will have our Final 3.

Here are the results from last night's Judges Leaderboard:

Mya/Dmitry had the lead with 87
Joanna/Derek were in 2nd with 81
Kelly/Louis finished in 3rd with 78
and bringing up the rear in DFL was Donny/Kym with 74

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST qwertypie 11-17-09 1
   RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST qwertypie 11-17-09 2
       RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST Snidget 11-17-09 3
 Encore Dance vince3 11-17-09 4
 Recrap vince3 11-17-09 5
 Special Performance vince3 11-17-09 6
 Alicia Keys vince3 11-17-09 7
 Final Four music video vince3 11-17-09 8
 Finalists/In Jeopardy? vince3 11-17-09 9
   RE: Finalists/In Jeopardy? Belle Book 11-17-09 11
 Leona Lewis vince3 11-17-09 10
 Finalists/In Jeopardy? vince3 11-17-09 12
 Bee Gees vince3 11-17-09 13
   RE: Bee Gees whimsey 11-17-09 14
 Red Light Special vince3 11-17-09 15
   RE: Red Light Special whimsey 11-17-09 16
       RE: Red Light Special glazem1 11-17-09 17
           RE: Red Light Special whimsey 11-17-09 19
           RE: Red Light Special Snidget 11-17-09 20
           RE: Red Light Special Sagebrush Dan 11-17-09 22
           RE: Red Light Special Cleobug 11-18-09 31
               RE: Red Light Special qwertypie 11-23-09 34
   RE: Red Light Special Snidget 11-17-09 18
       RE: Red Light Special whimsey 11-17-09 21
       RE: Red Light Special vince3 11-17-09 23
   RE: Red Light Special rbyrd 11-18-09 27
 RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST Loree 11-18-09 24
   RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST Round Robin 11-18-09 25
       RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST granluvsreality 11-18-09 26
           RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST Loree 11-18-09 28
               RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST Snidget 11-18-09 30
               RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST Round Robin 11-19-09 33
           RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST rbyrd 11-18-09 29
   RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST Cleobug 11-18-09 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-09, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
I won't be able to watch the Gibb brothers without thinking of SNL skits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv5ql4VLsUo&NR=1
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-17-09, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
And I hope the audience lack of support is enough to drop Derek and his Ego out of the finals.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-09, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
from your fingers to the producers ears

11-17-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Encore Dance"
Finally did see what happened in Donny's first dance: the bottom hem of Kym's dress fell down to her feet and literally tripped them up.............

Encore Dance: Mya/Dmitry's Salsa

11-17-09, 10:09 PM (EST)
5. "Recrap"
Kelly continued her upward swing.... (and it turned out she improvised the damn solo last night!)

Joanna was consistant all night.....

Donny was the story of the night due to Kym's hem causing them to fall apart in the Tango..... He came back in the Samba and Knockout Jitterbug.

Mya just completely dominated the board with the three highest scored dances of the night and leads by 6 over 2nd place Joanna.

11-17-09, 10:18 PM (EST)
6. "Special Performance"
"Be Italian" from the upcoming musical movie Nine

(The caption had both words together, so that might be the correct version of the title.....)

11-17-09, 10:23 PM (EST)
7. "Alicia Keys"
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart

11-17-09, 10:28 PM (EST)
8. "Final Four music video"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-09 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

Under Pressure (originally sung Queen/David Bowie, this time by the band's singers......)

The stage scenes from the final four had them in their Knockout Dance outfits.....

Tom rips on their lip synching before he heads into the next post......

11-17-09, 10:29 PM (EST)
9. "Finalists/In Jeopardy?"
Joanna/Derek: In Jeopardy..... fate announced later....

Mya/Dmitry: Finalist!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-17-09, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finalists/In Jeopardy?"
No surprise there -- about Mya & Dmitry being in the finals, that is. There was no way Mya & Dmitry would not be in the finals -- especially not after that salsa!

Belle Book

11-17-09, 10:34 PM (EST)
10. "Leona Lewis"
Happy

11-17-09, 10:39 PM (EST)
12. "Finalists/In Jeopardy?"
Donny/Kym: Finalist!

Kelly/Louis: In Jeopardy..... will know fate along with Joanna/Derek soon.......

11-17-09, 10:46 PM (EST)
13. "Bee Gees"
They're celebrating their 50th (!) Anniversary

You Should Be Dancing

Featuring Melissa Rycroft and the Pros

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-09, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bee Gees"
I was almost teary until Melissa Rycroft slid in.

Bee Gees ( or the remaining members), You Should Be Dancin', oh my.

11-17-09, 10:58 PM (EST)
15. "Red Light Special"
The couple going home: *heartbeat music* Joanna/Derek!

That means that Kelly/Louis will move on to the Finals!

11-17-09, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Red Light Special"
As it should be.

glazem1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-09, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glazem1 Click to send private message to glazem1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Red Light Special"
Personal feelings aside, this show is supposed to be about the best dancers. While Kelly has improved, she is no where near the class or level of Joanna or Mya. The ones who voted for Kelly over Joanna are just idjits

11-17-09, 11:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Red Light Special"
Welcome to the boards, glazem1! Hope to see you over at the SYTYCD threads, great dancing there, too. If you don't mind us idjits

11-17-09, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Red Light Special"
It is also supposed to, IMO, be more about the stars than the professional dancers and I suspect some of the Kelly votes were against Derek. May not be right, but anytime you let the public vote there is a popularity aspect and sometimes it helps or hurts both from the professionals and from the star's likability and fan base. If you want shows that are just about the best, do not watch anything where the public votes, only watch when the judges select (although sometimes even that doesn't help all that much)

Kelly is so genuine that that wins over people even if the dancing while much improved is not the bestest of them all. I'd rather watch her than watch Derek ham it up, again.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-09, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Red Light Special"
I agree that Joanna and Mya were the best dancers, but like others have said, it's about the popularity. I've been frustrated over winners in the past. This time? Meh.

Oh, and welcome to the boards.

Cleobug 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-09, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleobug Click to send private message to Cleobug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Red Light Special"
Finally! We must be the only 2 people in America who think the best dancers should be in the finals. They might as well just hand the trophy over to Mya 'cause Kelly and Donny SUCK! There have been dozens of celebs on the show who have likeability appeal(Michael Irving!), but they're not good dancers. I was so agitated by the outcome last night I may not even watch it anymore - I'm tired of hearing Donny yammer on about all the stuff he messes up...and that God awful Donny-Bruno uncomfortable moment! Yikes - Creepy! And you guys think Derek is bad?

And did anyone notice - Marie Osmond on ET "predicted" that Joanna would be eliminated - and Derek and Joanna acted like they already knew.

Joanna - if you are listening out there, you deserve to be in the finals!! The fact that you are not is bullcrap!

11-23-09, 06:50 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Red Light Special"
Yes, Donny is a bit much to take, but the camera has never caught him being as condescending, belittling and bullying like Derek has on several occasions. JMHO.

Oh and welcome to the boards!!!

11-17-09, 11:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Red Light Special"
So why'd they get to do their dance of the week as a encore dance, everyone else just slow dances in the middle like a pair of middle school kids.

I was confused when I flipped over to catch the end.

Or is Derek just special?

11-17-09, 11:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Red Light Special"
I think it's pretty clear Derek is special to the Disney folks. just sayin.

11-17-09, 11:47 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Red Light Special"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-09 AT 11:49 PM (EST)

It was the Fall of the Triplet Dynasty....... they had to commemorate it by letting them dance a full dance......

Besides, for once, they didn't have enough filler for a last second dance......

rbyrd 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rbyrd Click to send private message to rbyrd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Red Light Special"
I'm glad to see Kelly/Louis have made it to the finals. I started voting for her the first night. I wasn't sure she would make it past the second night, but, she's proved me wrong. I am so proud of her, and I know she's had to work extremely hard. This was totally out of her element. Watching her become graceful and lady like has kept me glued to the tv. Thank You, Louis for making her work so hard. This is the product of your hard and sometime difficult training.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
I am happy! A Hough/Ballas-free finale next week. And Julianne has announced she will not return for next season.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-18-09, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
No doubt about it, it was the growing dislike for Derek that got Joanna the boot. Maybe it's unfair to Joanna that that's why she got the ax, but it tells you how obnoxious Derek is getting to be that a pretty partner with a huge rack still got the ax even though she's a better dancer than at least 2 of her opponents. If the producers cut the size of the cast for next season, which they ought to, Derek should be one of the pros that goes, so that some female celeb doesn't take a screwing because millions of viewers hate Derek's guts because of how full of himself he is.

granluvsreality 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail granluvsreality Click to send private message to granluvsreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
Sorry but as for me I still love the Hough's and Mark will always be one of my faves. But then again I like all most all of them. Sad Julianne is not coming back I feel she never will actually. As for Joanna I feel she is a good dancer but personality counts too and she always seems crabby, pouty and full of herself kind of glad she didn't make it!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
Joanna never picked up fans. She had a bitchy personality. I believe Derek carried her as far as she got. The judges love Derek so Joanna was scored higher than she deserved most weeks. I think the judges were raving about and scoring Derek's choreo rather than Joanna's dancing. And that did not help her with the fans either. Viewers were turned off by the fact she seemed to be getting special treatment because of Derek.

Watching Ozzie while the BeeGees were singing was extremely funny to me.

I heard that Kelly was originally suppose to be paired with Mark B but she requested someone else that would challenge her. And I think her partnership with Louis was what made her successful this season. It also probably explains why Mark seemed so snotty towards MJH. I think Mark was upset he was stuck with MJH while Kelly is a crowd fave and danced to the finale.

11-18-09, 06:01 PM (EST)
30. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
That, what do you have to do to yourself to sing notes that high look.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-19-09, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
I don't think Joanna's attitude is nearly as bad as Derek's. He's so full of himself he nearly makes you want to puke sometimes. As for the special treatment he and his partners supposedly get, I suspect Derek kisses Len Goodman's a$$ pretty hard at any opportunity, and possibly those of the other judges as well. If the viewers, who already hate Derek bad enough for his 'tude, think he's kissing up to the judges, it's not hard to imagine them shovelling votes by the millions onto the other couples.

rbyrd 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rbyrd Click to send private message to rbyrd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
I fully agree that Joanna appeared to be full of herself. She appeared to think she was so pretty, and deserved to win on her looks alone. She is pretty, but, has a very distasteful attitude.

Cleobug 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleobug Click to send private message to Cleobug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: DWTS#9, Episode 19 ECST"
And that is a very original name for a band too - what shall we call ourselves? Hough Ballas? They are great dancers - singers, not so much!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •