The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS#9 Cast Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS#9 Cast Speculation"
As the summer begins to wax we will start getting some information of various sorts (we want them, they want us, gee wouldn't it be swell) about who might be hoofing it with the pros in the fall.

Lets gather the info here to see if we are all tossing our TVs so we won't risk seeing someone, or who we can't wait to see.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vera Wang Snidget 06-17-09 1
 Danny Gokey vince3 06-17-09 2
   RE: Danny Gokey Snidget 06-17-09 3
       RE: Danny Gokey JessicaRN 06-17-09 4
 Lou Ferrigno Round Robin 08-06-09 5
   RE: Lou Ferrigno mindy23 08-06-09 6
       RE: Lou Ferrigno byoffer 08-06-09 7
           RE: Lou Ferrigno JessicaRN 08-12-09 12
 Ashley Hamilton Snidget 08-12-09 8
   RE: Ashley Hamilton vince3 08-12-09 9
       RE: Ashley Hamilton Snidget 08-12-09 10
           RE: Ashley Hamilton vince3 08-12-09 11
               RE: Ashley Hamilton JessicaRN 08-12-09 13
       RE: Ashley Hamilton JessicaRN 08-12-09 14
           RE: Ashley Hamilton LeftPinky 08-12-09 15
 Tom's Tweet Tease Snidget 08-13-09 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-17-09, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Vera Wang"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/vera-wang-confirms-she-considering-going-dancing-with-stars-9116.php

Well at least we'll get someone for the the star designs the costume that might create something smactabular.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Danny Gokey"
http://www.popcrunch.com/danny-gokey-dancing-with-the-stars-season-9/

According to The Enquirer spy, the 29-year-old Milwaukee native will dedicate his run on Dancing to the memoy of his late wife, Sophia, who passed away of cogenital heart failure just four weeks before Danny auditioned for Idol.

*TWITCH*

06-17-09, 12:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Danny Gokey"

I keep hoping that is just his wishful thinking, not something real.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-17-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danny Gokey"
Along the AI theme, I have found Sanjaya pretty interesting on the Celebrity show. I think he would give dancing his all and wouldn't have problems with letting loose!

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-09, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lou Ferrigno"
Read in my daily paper that the bodybuilding champion turned actor, who starred in The Incredible Hulk, will be doing DWTS this fall.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-06-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lou Ferrigno"
>Read in my daily paper that
>the bodybuilding champion turned actor,
>who starred in The Incredible
>Hulk, will be doing DWTS
>this fall.

He's got to be getting up there in age by now, don't you think? Does anyone know how old he really is? I mean, Incredible Hulk was out in the late '70's, and I'd say he was probably in his late 20's, early 30's then. So, well, maybe he's more like late 50's, early 60's. So, not that bad, They've had worse.

I really hope they don't pull a Cloris Leachman this year, with another 80-something/someone who barely knows where they are, just for the sake of honoring them.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lou Ferrigno"
According to wiki, Lou is 57. I am sure he has lost a lot of the bulk from in his bodybuilding prime, but I still think this will be a hindrance for dancing. The NFL guys who have done this show and who had bulk were all noted for their fast foot speed. I am not sure that Lou also has fast foot speed.

The other thing I recall about Lou is that he is partially deaf. I guess Marlee Matlin did the show, but this is another obstacle.

08-12-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lou Ferrigno"
He was also training Michael Jackson at the time of his death to get him in shape for his comeback shows. I remember him more as the neighbor on King of Queens.

08-12-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
8. "Ashley Hamilton"
http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/kecks-exclusives/ashley-hamilton-joins-dancing-with-the-stars-1779.html

Who?

08-12-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ashley Hamilton"
Son of SuperTan (George Hamilton, who competed in 2006) and Alana Stewart (competed on the 2003 (ABC?) season of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!)

Apparently also was on NBC's Sunset Beach, and at one time was married to each of Shannen Doherty and Angie Everhart...

08-12-09, 02:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ashley Hamilton"
And on what planet does that make him a "star"?

08-12-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ashley Hamilton"
the same planet that NBC was allowed to call Spiedi celebrities?

08-12-09, 04:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ashley Hamilton"
Also heard LaToya Jackson and Dean McDermot, Tori Spellings husband are possibilities.

Of course, Paula Abdul's name is being thrown about.

Also heard that they are adding more couples and doing 3 weeks of double eliminations, so there will be the need for more pros. Possibly some more SYTYCD alums.

It is pretty interesting the way the pros are basically ignored on that awful dance show "Dance your ##### Off." They are certainly not treated like celebrities like they are on DWTS.

08-12-09, 04:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ashley Hamilton"
Plus, his half brother Sean (son of Rod Stewart, same mother) was on Celebrity Rehab. It seems like the son's substance abuse issues was something that bonded Alana Stewart and Farrah Fawcett.
(per People magazine)

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-09, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ashley Hamilton"
And the Donny Osmond rumor continues

08-13-09, 07:52 AM (EST)
16. "Tom's Tweet Tease"
Tom_Bergeron: Found out the names of the new DWTS cast. Some real surprises who haven't been on any "leaked" lists! We'll tell all Monday on GMA!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •