The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-09, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
(Just because someone had to explain that to me doesn't mean it isn't accurate.) Between his delusions of voting paranoia and last night's shattered illusion of hope -- hope that he would listen to what his body was telling him and consider giving up -- we may be looking at VFTW's next poster child. They might even try to get him married off to Cloris in the hopes that they might reproduce, then teach their offspring how to sing.

I realize Steve is Cast To Lose in action: there was no way he was ever going to take the trophy from the lineup announcement on, and he's just there to fill out an elimination slot. Whether or not he knows it is very much up for debate. And given that your Apple computer may be casting multiple auto-votes for him without your permission, he could stay in this thing for a very long time.

I have nothing against him as a person (beyond those paranoid rantings, which were annoying). And I know CTL is hurtful, frequently pointless, and practiced by the majority of reality shows just because of both factors. But I've seen him dance. I've seen the #3 paddle. These factors are not only connected, but have to be surgically disjoined immediately.

If he survives tonight's elimination, we're in for a long season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error. Snidget 03-24-09 1
   RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error. Estee 03-24-09 2
 RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error. vince3 03-24-09 3
   RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error. mindy23 03-24-09 4
       RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error. vince3 03-24-09 5
           RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error. Belle Book 03-24-09 6
       RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error. FlyinBrian 03-24-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
From VFTW

Normund Invasion by Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
Raise your hand if you didn't see that one coming.

At least they don't have a caricature of him on their front page -- yet.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
He knows that he stinks, but he hopes that he'll be saved.

He's Happy To Be There.

He's also trying to dance through both his physical capabilities that he had to start with, and then the multiple injuries sustained during rehearsals......

He may be this year's Clorky, but for whatever reason, I don't mind in his case. Maybe it's the way that he's going about it, I dunno.

I generally don't listen to the post dance babble for them anyways. The main thing that I'm concerned about during the Samantha-bot interview is the judges scores. After that, it all blends together.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-09, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
I know I'll be up for stoning for saying this, BUT, I didn't think he was that bad....considering! I mean, we have seen worse, IMHO. Take Billy Rae, Master P, and a few others, whose names escape me at this point in time. Their faces and their dances never will, unfortunately.

Of course, they didn't make it too far, either. But Master W. DOES have a good attitude, and does wear the right shoes, huh??

I do have one question, though. Why does Karina seem to always get the losers of the bunch? You can't tell me that it's the luck of the draw. I mean, the fact that Julianne got her BOYFRIEND tells us something about staging who gets who!! Ok, I'm not a Karina fan, either, but her pouting and 'loser face' gets old really fast. Fortunately, paired with the people she gets, we don't have to see it for long.

Just wondering.......At least she got Mario for a while, in a lot of ways more than dancing.....

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
Steve Woz is trying, he knows that he sucks, but dammit he's at least trying.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-09, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
I agree -- and with the exception of Master P., all the dancers who were terrible really tried! I can accept a good effort in spite of horrible dancing -- I can't accept not trying at all, whether the dancer has natural talent or not.

Belle Book

FlyinBrian 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-09, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyinBrian Click to send private message to FlyinBrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error."
Wow, you're right about Karina! She has had Mario Lopez, Billy Ray Cyrus, Floyd Mayweather, Mario, Rocco, and Woz. I thought the system was that if you get close to the finals a couple times, the next season you get a dud. Like Julianne won twice, then got Adam Carolla. Karina had 2 good Marios, the rest seem like lower tier dancers. She deserves someone good next year.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •