The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-28-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-08 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

Please, please, double please??

I'll even VFTW, if that helps!! (Maybe...). Love his attitude, his accent, his FACE, everything about this man!!

Thank you, Len, for taking off to parts unknown! What a refreshing break!!!!!

ETA: SORRY ABOUT THE MISSPELL FLATLEY! Flately? Flattley??? WHATEVER.......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Fo... vince3 10-28-08 1
   RE: Can we keep Michael FLATLEY mindy23 10-29-08 3
 RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Fo... MKitty 10-28-08 2
 Noooooooooooooooooooo Starshine 10-29-08 4
 RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Fo... qwertypie 10-29-08 5
   RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Fo... vince3 10-29-08 6
       RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Fo... Snidget 10-29-08 7
           RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Fo... byoffer 10-29-08 8
               RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Fo... CTgirl 10-29-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-08, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
Flatley. Lord of the Dance.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can we keep Michael FLATLEY"
OOPS-Should've looked it up first. Being Irish, it just sounded better to me, ya know...... Anyways, CAN WE HAVE HIM??

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-28-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
Gee, all of Michael's effusive praise turned Bruno into Mr. Crankypants...definately marking down certain couples with glee!

Spooked by Agman

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-29-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Noooooooooooooooooooo"
Please, Pretty Please, Pretty Please with Cherries on top, Please keep Len instead, he is the one judge we could happily lose from the UK edition

J Slice what a cool lady

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
Well, we know any hot female model competitors will get undeserved 10s

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
I liked the re-taped version of Brooke's score reveal, where Carrie Ann and Bruno already had their 8s out, and then glare at Michael as be brought out his only 10 of the night.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
How dare he screw up the story line.

I do think the scores have some "scripting" to them to make a good story. Hard to have Brooke as the once on top but stumbled from an injury only to rebound story line when a rogue judge not with the program gives her a 10 anyway.

I didn't see how she was that different than she usually is (like a lot of them, but I digress) and I do sometimes think they play the scores to create certain dramatic stories that have little to do with was this performance better than that person's other ones or compared to the rest of the cast.

Like some weeks are the week of the default 7~7~7 where you get about 1/2 the cast tied at 21. Like there is a the standard script of where the average couple should score and unless there is a story line reason or that was a an especially good or bad performance or they need to make sure you are far enough behind you get voted out you will get the predetermined average score for the night.

Not that I'm cynical or anything.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
I do think the scores have some "scripting" to them to make a good story.

I definitely think the scores are scripted. Watch carefully when the dancers finish, and you will see the judges quickly huddle and then Carrie-Ann hands a piece of paper to someone directly behind her. I think this is the total score, that goes backstage to get ready for Amanda (the cheat sheet that Cloris kept swiping). I have seen this several times, and assume they do it every time, even if it isn't always caught on film.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Can we keep Michael Flannery Forever???"
One show this season, Carrie said to Tom, "Give us a moment, we're still consulting on the scores." That was the most obvious instance for me that they preplan who's going to be the nice guy and who's going to be the hatchetman and make sure that each couple gets a score in the right range.

Michael Flatley went a little rogue a few times. (And the hatchet job fell to Bruno a lot this week with Len being gone, lol.)

Creeped out by Tribe with help from Icecat

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •