The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A few observations...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

vicky100 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-24-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vicky100 Click to send private message to vicky100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A few observations...."
I am not happy now....NOOOOO Edyta for the rest of the season!! I just love her dancing! I am really sorry to see her gone so soon.

Is it my imagination or has Cheryl gained some weight?!??! I love Cheryl but either my eyes are going nutso or she has gained a few lbs and has a booty now!Not sure but in any event I love watching her dance regardless who she is paired up with!
Bear in mind this is not a put down, just wondering if I am seeing what I think I am seeing or I seriously need to get to an eye doctor!

Cloris, she is a hoot but not sure how carrie ann will react to being called a B**ch during the scoring (yep read the lips if you recorded it and play it back and no mistaking what she said). For 82 though she moves pretty well and I do hope she stays for a few more weeks if not for the dancing(?) but for the laughs. I loved her antics but she does seem to think she is a bit privilaged because of her age...oh well

I love the addition of Lacy- I watched her on so you think you can dance and I loved her there too. I think she adds a fresh perspective to the old fuddy duddy dancing however, I suspect Len and to a certain extent, carrie ann dont much appreciate it and are scoring them down. I always have loved Bruno and his openness to a bit of variation in the dances I hope they can find a happy medium and not have it affect Lance and his dancing.

Kim...okay, I dont watch her reality show, I dont know much about her but what is said on entertainment tonight and realated shows that I happen to just catch while channel surfing but that was just awful! I really felt bad for her but then again, they know what they are getting into when they sign up. I am sure she has seen the show and knew what was going to be expected to a certain degree. could it be bad music for that type of dance, bad choreographed moves, I dont know but I will be dissapointed to see Mark/kim leave as well as I thought she had potential.

Lance, Misty,Brooke, Tony, Warren, Rocco,ted, susan, and Cody all respectable dancing considering it is the first week and a different format.In the coming weeks they will be weeded out by the voting.Did I forget any of them?
In all I am looking foward to this season!!
Vicky

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A few observations.... qwertypie 09-24-08 1
   RE: A few observations.... vicky100 09-24-08 3
       RE: A few observations.... qwertypie 09-24-08 5
 RE: A few observations.... Snidget 09-24-08 2
   RE: A few observations.... vicky100 09-24-08 4
 RE: A few observations.... observer 09-24-08 6
   RE: A few observations.... qwertypie 09-24-08 7
   RE: A few observations.... true 09-25-08 8
       RE: A few observations.... qwertypie 09-25-08 13
 RE: A few observations.... sveta 09-25-08 9
 Lance Bass lookalike Chez 09-25-08 10
 RE: A few observations.... StarryLuna 09-25-08 11
   RE: A few observations.... vince3 09-25-08 12
 RE: A few observations.... finallytyping 09-26-08 14
 Cheryl responds to weight gain ment... Snidget 10-09-08 15
   RE: Cheryl responds to weight gain ... qwertypie 10-09-08 16
   RE: Cheryl responds to weight gain ... sharnina 10-15-08 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-08, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A few observations...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-08 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

Hey Vicky -- welcome to the boards!!!!
My husband is very upset that Edyta is leaving and I am sure it has 100% to do with missing her dancing and not her skimpy wardrobe budget *rolls eyes*

I was disappointed with Mark and Kim's routine. I think he took the easy way out with that mess. If she really is shy (I don't watch the Kardasians (sp)), that must have been excrutiating for her.

I was impressed with the men celebs this time through. Quickstep and mambo are hard to do (Mambo especially for the timing) and the male professionals can overlead their partners to make them look good. If you have a female professional, there is only so much backleading you can do before it becomes obvious.

I am still on the fence with Inna as one of the new professionals.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-24-08, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vicky100 Click to send private message to vicky100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A few observations...."
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah Edyta does wear the skimpier outfits doesnt she, wish I could wear some of those.Well I could but not on public for sure.LOL!!!
I agree about Mark and Kims routine, I know she said she was shy, but I dont know for sure and I agree it must have been horrible but she did try and having to wait to be the last one to perform..yeah not fun by any means.
I forgot about Inna not there before..not sure about her as you said I am on the fence as well..time will tell..
btw who are the hubsand and wife pros on the show? They did say there was a hubby and wife, father and son and brother and sister but they didnt break it down who was who..of course the obvious bro and sis and father and son but how is hubby and wife?
See ya!
Vicky

09-24-08, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A few observations...."
Edyta is married to Alec Mazo. And last year had (I think) Jonathan Roberts and his wife Anna Trebrunskya (sp)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A few observations...."
Cheryl does seem to have gotten a bit heavier. I think she still looks great and in shape, but I don't think it is just your eyes.

Usually the professional booted early do a lot of the dances on the results nights so I'm sure you'll catch her a few times on there. I'd suspect their contracts may require they get some work during the competition even if their star gets voted out. Probably makes it easier to get them if they know they get pay longer than the first show.

With Kim I think part of it is she just hasn't loosened up/trained enough yet. Reminds me a bit of Jenny Garth I think it was that was so afraid of screwing up early on that it really showed in her dancing. (the one with the fall that was much better after her worst fear happened).

09-24-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: A few observations...."
Hi there Snidget.
Well, I am glad it is not my eyes..LOL, she does look good regardless just was thinking she looked a bit fuller in the face and a bit more booty back there..doesnt change my opinion either way!
I figured we will see edyta and others booted on other upcoming episodes.
I suspect Kim will be the next to go but I dont know, maybe her fan base will pull her through in that case it is anyones guess..we shall see tonight!
See ya
Vicky

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-08, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A few observations...."
I noticed that Cheryl has junk in the trunk.

09-24-08, 11:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: A few observations...."
Yeah, I hope it is not due to some illness. It seems to be a body shift than just simple weight gain.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-08, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A few observations...."
I don't really like Cheryl, but I thought she looked the same. It's just that the others are sooo thin that she looks larger in comparison. Especially little Ashley who danced during The Jonas Brothers song. Yikes, she looked so much thinner, and not in a very good way. She also appeared about 3 feet taller, LOL, I wonder how she managed THAT?

I will miss Edyta. *sigh* She has had some real clunkers as partners.

09-25-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: A few observations...."
To me, Cheryl has also seemed to lose muscle mass, which is why I hope nothing serious is going on.

sveta 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sveta Click to send private message to sveta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A few observations...."
I noticed that Cheryl was heavier too. Still like her dancing though. I was sorry to see Edyta go- I feel for her- she seems to get some of the worst partners.

I can't wait for Cloris to go. I find her so disruptive and frankly she has a very vulgar mouth. It will be a happy day in our home when she gets voted off.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-25-08, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lance Bass lookalike"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-08 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Check out these two photos:

Lance Bass

vs. this one

Derek Jeter

Is it just me?

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-25-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A few observations...."
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought Cheryl was bigger. I also thought Lacey was bigger than when she was on SYTYCD. I actually asked my husband if our new HD tv was making them look larger to me!

Place witty comment here.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A few observations...."
Both of them are bulking up so they can woman-handle their partners/boytoys

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-26-08, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A few observations...."
I was a fan of Misty May at the olympics, but now that I've actually heard her
speak, or try to, she seems to me to be a bit inarticulate. It was actually
amusing to see Samantha ask one question and move on during the interview
session with the dancers who weren't voted off. It was either Samantha's notoriously
bad interviewing skills or that Misty didn't give her anything to make annoying
sing song comments about. Maybe it is just that Misty's personality is opposite that
of Samantha's.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Cheryl responds to weight gain mentions"
http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/10/09/cheryl-burke-you-dont-have-to-be-anorexic-to-be-beautiful/

Good for her!

While I noticed I still think she looks very healthy and really great and I'm glad she is saying you don't have to be a size zero.

Sigs by AgGhoul

10-09-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Cheryl responds to weight gain mentions"
She looks great in that photo. I was concerned because she seemed to have lost muscle mass. Glad she says everything is good.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-15-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cheryl responds to weight gain mentions"
From the same website - This is funny!

http://www.people.com/people/videos/iheartdwts/

Shar's World

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •