The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3"
So with VFTW officially in play, does this mean your lists are being deliberately sabotaged from without? Dunno. Who do you know at VFTW who hates you this much? After all, a lot of you had Cloris leaving last night, and only one person picked the actual departure for that slot. (Mole!)

Kim went out this week, providing hours of anger material for her own reality show and throwing the field a few rage points on her way out. She's just so considerate that way...

Here's the leaderboard.

Silverstar: 1
Glow: 2
CTGirl: 4
DJandy: 4
AddieRacer: 5
Snidget: 6
Keezrfan: 7
Quepea: 7
Qwertypie: 7
Taffnic: 7
Estee: 11
Mindy: 11
Kircon: 11
Hoobie: 21

After that mini-disaster, I bet a lot of you are looking for a bonus game to try and dump a few points with. Tough. No one said you'd get one every week. Live with it and yell at VFTW some more. You can switch your lists around if you think Cloris is going to be carried to the end, but the standard penalty is in place for doing so.

New players may still join the game this week, but take a fifteen point penalty for the delay. And they can't yell at VFTW at all. Until next week...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... kbrockm 10-01-08 1
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... Hoobie 10-01-08 2
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... djandy 10-06-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kbrockm 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-08, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kbrockm Click to send private message to kbrockm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3"
I wish I had been playing! I'll start next week.

I totally agree with Kim Kardashian's elimination this week. She lacks dancing talent and doesn't have the personality of the other stars on the roster this year.

Cloris Leachman has, perhaps, even less dancing talent, but I'd like to see her last another week or 2 or 3. She's funny and adds a lot of entertainment value.

--Kimbo
http://realitytvfan.blogspot.com/

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-08, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3"
I must've been drunk when I made my list...anything for last place?

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-06-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3"
Making a change:

10.) Misty / Maks
9.) Rocco / Karina
8.) Cloris / Corky
7.) Maurice / Cheryl
6.) Susan / Tony
5.) Toni / Alec
4.) Warren / Kim
3.) Lance / Lacey
2.) Brooke / Derek
1.) Cody / Julianne

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •