The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-08, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #2"
You know it's an official game when we can't get through the first week without someone cheating. Two people here started their lists after the opening credits began to roll on both coasts, and that's invoked a seven-point penalty for each. Nice work. Really. I suppose you're expecting me to burn the tapes now.

Beyond that -- just about everyone saw Jeffrey's dismissal coming from a mile away, even with one working cornea. But Ted's early death on this show (as opposed to the one he usually brings to the shows themselves) came as a bit of a shock, and added several points to a few unsuspecting totals.

Two of you predicted both departures in their exact order. Observer is going to accuse them of working for ABC in three -- two...

The current leaderboard looks like this:

Keezrfan: 0
Silverstar: 0
CTGirl: 1
Glow: 1
AddieRacer: 2
DJandy: 2
Snidget: 3
Quepea: 4
Qwertypie: 5
Taffnic: 6
Estee: 7
Mindy: 11
Hoobie: 18

If you want to change your list, it'll cost seven penalty points. New players can still join the game this week, but they take a nine-point penalty for doing so.

Bonus Game: Paddled!

Feel you need to lose a few points from your scores? Do new players want to start with less points on the board? Do our leaders think they can go into negative numbers? Then you may want to take our this week's optional bonus.

To play, pick one judge and one dancer -- then predict what score the judge will award that dancer. If you get it exactly right, I'll take three points off your score (and as said, you can go negative). Miss by even one digit and I'll add two points to your total.

Sound fair? Harsh? Too bad. After all, if the show is this rigged, then all the scores are written down in advance. I'm sure someone here can scout out a copy.

All changes, revisions, new players, and bonus attempts must be on the board before the opening credits roll on the East Coast. Or else. You really don't want to see 'or else'.

I'd wish you luck, but I have Brooke really low. :p

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does that mean I'm in second pl... mindy23 09-25-08 1
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... kircon 09-29-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-25-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does that mean I'm in second place??"
Just within a finger's reach of that gawd-awful trophy/disco ball???
Actually, I hated to see Ted go. Thought he was really good. BUT, no fan base, and a few flash backs from Love Boat, and too bad, soooo sad. He just couldn't compete with the cutesie's or the Heart Throb's. DANG it all, anyway. I'd have much rather seen Cloris hit that road.....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #2"
I would like to join the dance. Here is my list.

I've never played DWTS PTTE before, but I do know a little about PTTE.

Thanks for hosting Estee.

My first list:

13 Jeffrey Ross & Edyta Sliwinska
12 Ted McGinley & Inna Brayer

11 Cloris Leachman & Corky Ballas
10 Susan Lucci & Tony Dovolani
9 Kim Kardashian & Mark Ballas
8 Toni Braxton & Alec Mazo
7 Warren Sapp & Kym Johnson
6 Rocco DiSpirito & Karina Smirnoff
5 Brooke Burke & Derek Hough
4 Maurice Green & Cheryl Burke
3 Lance Bass & Lacey Schwimmer
2 Misty May-Treanor & Maksim Chmerkovski
1 Cody Linley & Julianne Hough (Winners)

fall in love with tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •