The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
This is what happened on Tuesday, if you happened to miss the show while we were down:

The Encore Dance was Warren/Kym's "Peter Gunn/Spy Hunter" Tango.

Brad Paisley sang two songs, the first of which Lacey and Benji danced to, and the second one had Pros from the upcoming Tour dancing to....... We also learned that Maks is the Choreographer this time around, and Toni will also sing at Tour stops!

The Interactive Dance Carnage had the Jive done to "Great Balls of Fire" and had Derek and Julianne doing the dancing in outfits that had keyboards across the middle, thanks to a contest entry, and the winners got a brief dance segment with the Houghs, too.

Maurice/Cheryl received the Red Light of Doom and were eliminated.

Because Cody survived this week, he gets Julianne back for the Semi-Finals!

Also, for the Semi-Finals, Len's Master Dance Class will be back, so there will be some kind of overblown segment for that.....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap Sagebrush Dan 11-13-08 1
   RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap SilverStar 11-13-08 3
       RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap Sagebrush Dan 11-13-08 5
 RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap vince3 11-13-08 2
   RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap qwertypie 11-13-08 4
       RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap Sagebrush Dan 11-13-08 6
           RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap qwertypie 11-17-08 10
 Derek & Julianne Stars of Dance djandy 11-14-08 7
   RE: Derek & Julianne Stars of Dance vince3 11-14-08 8
   RE: Derek & Julianne Stars of Dance TxSheCat 11-17-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
I never thought I would say this before but.....Benji was annoying.

I loved Derek and Julianne's dance.

Never liked Maurice all that much, so not sorry to see that.

Can't wait for Cody/Julianne to see what happens. Cody/Edyta didn't work for me. It wasn't that they weren't together long enough, I think that Edyta just didn't do that good of a job of teaching. Showed me that there's a reason why she doesn't make very far.

Len? Go away. Now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
Benji was annoying

Really? Ok, good then, I don't have to bother with watching it online. What happened to our boy, Dan?? After he won, he just lost all his magic or something.

11-13-08, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
I think it must have gone to his head or something. He is going overboard on the showmanship and thinks acting goofy was his appeal. His appeal was his talent and the innocent charm he put into it. *sigh*

11-13-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
I just remembered the other thing that they did, and it was kinda annoying: they had the couples have a session with Dr. Drew, who's a relationship counselor as well as his rehab doctor duties........

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
Which just emphasized to me what a major A$$ Derek is. Sorry, I just don't find verbal abuse and partner denigration attractive. And this is in a professional relationship? Run Shannon Elizabeth, run!!!!
Good on Brooke (still miffed she is so smokin' after popping all those kids ) for standing up for herself.

11-13-08, 11:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
Derek an a$$? Oh my dear, you must really go back to Fag Hag School to learn who the proper hotties are and their treatment thereof.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: DWTS#7, Episode 17, recap"
*SIGH* I do have so much to learn.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-14-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Derek & Julianne Stars of Dance"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-08 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

I was trying to figure out if Derek & Julianne's dance was pre-recorded prior to Julianne's surgery. I assumed it was, but then there were 2 ladies with bold black and white print dresses on the edge of the dance floor that gave a standing ovation after the dance, and that I noticed in the background on another segment. They could have just recorded D & J taking a bow live and recorded the dance segment weeks ago. Does anybody know? If it was live, then Julianne is fully recovered. But somehow I doubt that she would be back in such tip top shape so soon after surgery considering the Jive is one of the most strenuous dances there is.

Also, who were the 6 pros that danced? I saw Edyta & Alec, Karina & Maks, and Kym? and who?

11-14-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Derek & Julianne Stars of Dance"
I think the 6th one was Tony, but I'm not completely sure, and I didn't tape the show. I was going from memory.

TxSheCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-08, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxSheCat Click to send private message to TxSheCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Derek & Julianne Stars of Dance"
But wasn't their dance in response to the contest where the viewers got to choose the dance and design the outfits or something? (Also going off memory here and it fails me....A LOT!) Just thinking if it was, then it couldn't have been precorded too far in advance.....and I agree, if it was live, then she bounced back from that surgery like it was nothin'!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •